Author Topic: anyone notice if they eat carbs at night when sleepy/hungry.. in theory  (Read 3088 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: anyone notice if they eat carbs at night when sleepy/hungry.. in theory
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2008, 12:43:43 PM »
take your CREATINE especially since i know you are a vegetarian, this will help you a ton as its helped me alot with energy and not fatiguing, i defnitly reccomend bro you wont need naps.

im getting alot more shit done at work with the creatine, low fat diet

I have increased carbs, lowered fat and more frequent meals. It's been great so far but I suppose the carbs makes me sleepy sometimes. Or it could be cold weather when getting back home inside.

Just have to get plenty of protein from different foods.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2008, 12:46:32 PM »
I have increased carbs, lowered fat and more frequent meals. It's been great so far but I suppose the carbs makes me sleepy sometimes. Or it could be cold weather when getting back home inside.

Just have to get plenty of protein from different foods.

you are having a creatine deficiency i went through the SAME expereince bro of being real sleepy and requiring endless calories

trust me

creatine is a salt, an amino acid and a protien
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2008, 12:58:41 PM »
I will take it before and after workout. I only took alittle before with some whey protein 30 min before workout, but I know it supposedly work best taken with carbs. That could be it.

Vegetarian=nai r at-e-veg= none are ate I give

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2008, 01:00:20 PM »
I will take it before and after workout. I only took alittle before with some whey protein 30 min before workout, but I know it supposedly work best taken with carbs. That could be it.

Vegetarian=nai r at-e-veg= none are ate I give

hahah good stuff bro

yes definitly need the sugars
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2008, 02:51:09 PM »
I think I ruined a bunch of time on the palumbo diet, while it makes you dry, I only had one speed at whatever I was doing. I could do endless cardio and workouts which was a further waste of time. With carbs intensity can be selected at will and workouts feels more productive.

Palumbo diet works for pros because they start out the day with high and fast carbs and then take insulin right away to shuttle it into the muscles and get it out of the bloodstream thus not interrupting the keto burn and then continuing the days with protein and fats. And they also use oxygen with their cardio because a greater oxygen absorption frees more energy from food faster.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2008, 06:45:47 PM »
I think I ruined a bunch of time on the palumbo diet, while it makes you dry, I only had one speed at whatever I was doing. I could do endless cardio and workouts which was a further waste of time. With carbs intensity can be selected at will and workouts feels more productive.

Palumbo diet works for pros because they start out the day with high and fast carbs and then take insulin right away to shuttle it into the muscles and get it out of the bloodstream thus not interrupting the keto burn and then continuing the days with protein and fats. And they also use oxygen with their cardio because a greater oxygen absorption frees more energy from food faster.

source?

i'd like to see some further proof of this as it very interesting, and i don't know if completely possible.
b

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2008, 07:05:18 PM »

your listening to too much bullcrap from tony freeman.

and the thing about insulin not interrupting ketosis is horseshit.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2008, 11:54:07 PM »
your listening to too much bullcrap from tony freeman.

and the thing about insulin not interrupting ketosis is horseshit.

I looked up and researched what oxygen actually does in the body. That's how I found out.

So when you have burned your carbs through workout, then what is it burning next?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2008, 11:56:06 PM »
I looked up and researched what oxygen actually does in the body. That's how I found out.

So when you have burned your carbs through workout, then what is it burning next?

the thing about oxygen is a myth.. you cant increase the levels of oxygen in your blood above normal levels by breathing concentrated oxygen... you can bring low levels up to normal..but not raise levels above normal..in order ot do that youd have to do some kind of IV  wih oxygen LOL

anyway i dont get second line..whats your question?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2008, 12:12:27 AM »
the thing about oxygen is a myth.. you cant increase the levels of oxygen in your blood above normal levels by breathing concentrated oxygen... you can bring low levels up to normal..but not raise levels above normal..in order ot do that youd have to do some kind of IV  wih oxygen LOL

anyway i dont get second line..whats your question?

I disagree, although just based on stories I've heard.  Don't magicians breath pure O2 before doing immersion tricks?  I've heard you can hold your breath for like 6 minutes or something.

I don't see why breathing O2 would facilitate fat loss tho.  There are so many other interactions going on during that process that any one of them could govern the rate at which fat can be broken down and burned.  It doesn't follow from the fact that because oxygen is involved in the process that more O2=more fat loss.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2008, 03:40:53 AM »
dude, your diet blows....

you're dancing with the insulin devil and it leads to one thing -----> chubby hips, fat thighs and too many hours on the treadmill trying to undo what you thought was the right way

good luck

you looked good lean....

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2008, 03:43:13 AM »
Epic knowledge Falcon,the grapejuice with english muffin plan is highly anabolic........been on it for a week and a half and lost 10 pounds of fat,increased muscle size all over,and the small frequent feedings helped me maintain my 27 incn waist!!

Too easy !!

My diet for yesterday:

Meal #1 :
grapejuice
english muffin

Meal #2 :
grapejuice
english muffin

Meal #3:
grapejuice
english muffin

Meal #4 :
grapejuice
english muffin

Meal #5 :
grapejuice
english muffin

Meal #5 :
grapejuice
english muffin

Meal #7 :
grapejuice
english muffin

Meal #8 :
grapejuice
english muffin

Meal #9 :
grapejuice
english muffin

Meal #10:
2 servings of grapejuice
2 english muffin (double portions here just in case......can`t be too safe ya` know)

You forgot sth.

Paint thinner
Crystal meth
Testosterone Propionat
Trenbolone Acetate

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2008, 08:29:36 AM »

i gave you the benefit of the doubt as to knowing what you are talking about, and then you come up with this? being getbig i should have known better...anyway...

ok, first it takes your body close to 2-3 days to descend into ketosis, without exogenous insulin. using insulin to descend can be done in less than 24 hrs- i know as i use it- and that requires no carbs being consumed over this period.

lemme guess, you have never done a ketogenic diet, let alone used insulin, let alone used both at the same time, have you 'rami'? no, you haven't.

secondly, just because you are using up fat stores doesn't mean you are in ketosis. god.  ::)

i suggest you educate yourself better on this subject somewhat before you make yourself look even more uneducated regarding the matter at hand.

i see no reason other than stupidity for your logic in this matter.

b