Author Topic: Am i naive in thinking THIS can be achieved DRUG FREE  (Read 73721 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Am i naive in thinking THIS can be achieved DRUG FREE
« Reply #300 on: December 17, 2008, 02:20:56 PM »
I dont have fat around my pecs.

They are small. and not full particularly my outter chest around niple etc They kinda go flat if i tense them i think thats why they look fat around teh chest if you get my drift

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #301 on: December 17, 2008, 02:20:59 PM »
naw man... i give credit where its due
looking solid... tall guy but your frame is full...
looking good man....you will only get better as time goes on.. because like me... i can tell you love training
if i were you i wouldnt worry about proving youself with pics.. as youve noticed i havent posted a recent pic
of me in years 80% of people here are haters jealous... pure and simple.. half of them dont even train...i used to love sharing trainin vids whatever. so i could motivate people .. and also i would watch people like yourself croatch... mike arvilla.. chris mason mattc etc etc.. and be inspired. and learn .i love training and like to share in the whole atmosphere
but like i said looking good man looking good

choice is an illusion

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #302 on: December 17, 2008, 02:23:59 PM »

They are small. and not full particularly my outter chest around niple etc They kinda go flat if i tense them i think thats why they look fat around teh chest if you get my drift
yes you do, underneath your nipple and it goes down into your arm pit. its estrogen dependant fat. it looks exactly like the fat stores guys get when using aromatizable steroids like test and dbol.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #303 on: December 17, 2008, 02:27:31 PM »

Nothing to do with the size of pec.
I have seen many guys whose pec line is clear in spite of their high fat % and small pecs.
Just keep on diet down and you will see it.
Your waist line is quite lean.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #304 on: December 17, 2008, 02:31:50 PM »
btw i wasnt trying to be a dick and argue i was just letting you know.

I get ya now buddy. Yea my waist is ok i guess. genetics and i am kinda young still...hopefully i look half as goos as you when im ur age.

once gain thanks meso!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #305 on: December 17, 2008, 02:34:44 PM »
cool take into consideration .. what i said about posting pics.. notice the people on this thread who are accussing people and throwing out insults.. not one effing pic of them...
choice is an illusion

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #306 on: December 17, 2008, 02:36:57 PM »
btw i wasnt trying to be a dick and argue i was just letting you know.

I get ya now buddy. Yea my waist is ok i guess. genetics and i am kinda young still...hopefully i look half as goos as you when im ur age.

once gain thanks meso!!
You are already built my friend. If you want to compete one day, you need legs. But if u dont, you have already a great body.
Just i say that the fat around your pec will go when you get even more lean.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #307 on: December 17, 2008, 02:38:39 PM »
someone already said this.

People with half decent physiques or those withing striking distance of it believe it possible. I do believe many will have passed it.

Those jealous or frustrated dorks say impossible.

I believe that some will never attin that level but dont begrudge others with better genetics chance  to surpass it. like there are plenty of ppl better than me in so many aspects...i dont hate them foir it

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #308 on: December 17, 2008, 02:43:32 PM »
someone already said this.

People with half decent physiques or those withing striking distance of it believe it possible. I do believe many will have passed it.

Those jealous or frustrated dorks say impossible.

I believe that some will never attin that level but dont begrudge others with better genetics chance  to surpass it. like there are plenty of ppl better than me in so many aspects...i dont hate them foir it
Ha!
Last week, I and Paco were talking that if you dont win Spain or Mediterranean or Europe with natural state, better giving up becoming a top level pro!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #309 on: December 17, 2008, 02:45:40 PM »
Ha!
Last week, I and Paco were talking that if you dont win Spain or Mediterranean or Europe with natural state, better giving up becoming a top level pro!
kyomu... if you are making your living off of how great your body is... dont you think you want people to think that you are 'special", "gifted", genetically blessed"...?

Paco lies abotu having good genetics.

genetics = hormones.

whe you change your hormones, you change your genetics. its as simple as that.

whatever your natural genetics dont mean jack shit for pro type bodybuilding.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #310 on: December 17, 2008, 02:47:01 PM »
Ha!

Are u fucking kidding?

J Grey

« Reply #311 on: December 17, 2008, 02:48:32 PM »
kyomu... if you are making your living off of how great your body is... dont you think you want people to think that you are 'special", "gifted", genetically blessed"...?

genetics = hormones.

spoken like a person who doesn't have any genetic potential and is trying to make himself feel better.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #312 on: December 17, 2008, 02:50:13 PM »

genetics = hormones.

Hey, do you think that Paco is the only guy i know?
I know another semi-pro or even ifbb pro here. They use tons of hormones, insulin, GH....etc.
And they are exactly half size of Paco.
And Paco was huge from his junior age. Just the guy is a genetic monster.
If those hormones are that powerful, everybody can be a size of Paco. Gimme a break.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #313 on: December 17, 2008, 02:51:14 PM »

spoken like a person who doesn't have any genetic potential and is trying to make himself feel better.
my natural genetics are amazing... my potential is limitless... my dedication is flawless... my work ethic is astounding... my appetite is otrageous... my knowledge is breathtaking...  :-*   you can ask for a picture and an autograph in a few years, but ill make you pay 20 bucks for it  ;)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #314 on: December 17, 2008, 02:54:27 PM »
my natural genetics are amazing... my potential is limitless... my dedication is flawless... my work ethic is astounding... my appetite is otrageous... my knowledge is breathtaking...  :-*   you can ask for a picture and an autograph in a few years, but ill make you pay 20 bucks for it  ;)

your arrogance is even more impressive

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #315 on: December 17, 2008, 02:56:10 PM »
my natural genetics are amazing... my potential is limitless... my dedication is flawless... my work ethic is astounding... my appetite is otrageous... my knowledge is breathtaking...  :-*   you can ask for a picture and an autograph in a few years, but ill make you pay 20 bucks for it  ;)
Hi Louie!  ;D

J Grey

« Reply #316 on: December 17, 2008, 02:57:05 PM »

hahahahahahahahahahaha spoken like a true mike tyson fan 
when will we see you compete?

that's a lot of big words for such a small man  ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #317 on: December 17, 2008, 02:59:09 PM »

your own is getting there too goudy.

you seem to think you are the greatest gift to genetics the world has seen.

you are the classic powerlifter build - no neck, all tris and shoulders.

do not be fooled by these liars. they have taken gear.

you want proof, just compare them to the guys from thr 60's and 70's. these gym rats are more than holding their own against golden greats  ::)

you entered mr getbig, and people were rightly impressed by your thick physique, but facts are facts genetics are a myth.

you will never, and focus on this - NEVER achieve the muscle mass of that guy from the beach as he takes gear, you do not.

if you start, you might.

hell seva took 100mg of dbol a day and look at the tiny gains he made.
175lbs by 31st July

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: December 17, 2008, 03:00:05 PM »

it's not arrogance, it's sheer desilusion , stupidity and immaturity all wrapped in a nice  sandwich of retardness.

and looks like it's a quote from someone else, so he didnt even invent it.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #319 on: December 17, 2008, 03:01:29 PM »

you want proof, just compare them to the guys from thr 60's and 70's. these gym rats are more than holding their own against golden greats  ::)

you entered mr getbig, and people were rightly impressed by your thick physique, but facts are facts genetics are a myth.

you will never, and focus on this - NEVER achieve the muscle mass of that guy from the beach as he takes gear, you do not.

if you start, you might.

haaa, some smart posts once in a while are refreshing.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #320 on: December 17, 2008, 03:03:35 PM »

if you start, you might.

Genetics are a huge part.

i started training with my friend when i started off. Within a few months i could bench 220lbs. He could not and never did bench 220 after 2 years of training. We followed very simlar programmes at the start.

Haha you seem dispondent and pissed off. I will achieve a thicker and more musclular pic than the beach guy. And when i do. Then i try to get a bit better.

I always make smaller goals.

what gym rats are we on about btw?

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #321 on: December 17, 2008, 03:08:34 PM »

Here's a pic i did last year, my legs (as we know) are way smaller than his but I would be about 3-4 kg bigger in the same condition now. He has a bit of thickness on me though but his arms are pretty weak where mine are much better now. I'll try to remember to take a pic at the beach this weekend. I'm probly not too far off it, give me another year and we will see :). I think it's a lot to do with genetics, I look hella good at the beach but still feel small in the gym :P.

So to sum up the guy looks good (overall better than me but not by much now days) but i'd say some people here could do it with hard work for sure :).

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #322 on: December 17, 2008, 03:18:06 PM »
Genetics are a huge part.

i started training with my friend when i started off. Within a few months i could bench 220lbs. He could not and never did bench 220 after 2 years of training. We followed very simlar programmes at the start.

Haha you seem dispondent and pissed off. I will achieve a thicker and more musclular pic than the beach guy. And when i do. Then i try to get a bit better.

I always make smaller goals.

what gym rats are we on about btw?

your friend did not have the same dna as you either, or the same sleep patterns, or eaten the same, etc etc

i am not dispondant or pissed off.

you are delusional, your pecs are small because you probably focus on tris for pressing, this will not change untill you change your workouts somewhat. if you do your powerlifting may suffer.

regardless, even with the perfect bb workout routine without gear you are nothing.

here is an example of what a powerlifter who takes gear looks like
(first 3)

last pic is a powerlifter who doesn't  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #323 on: December 17, 2008, 03:20:50 PM »
Newsflash...the guy on beach looks nothing like the gear guy.

I do ok. What about yourself, what do you look like? weight etc. Maybe this would shed some light on your attitude.

I am not delusional and think that i can or will look like arnold without gear.

Though i do believe i will and can be 270lbs one day at my current b/f naturally.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #324 on: December 17, 2008, 03:20:51 PM »

Here's a pic i did last year, my legs (as we know) are way smaller than his but I would be about 3-4 kg bigger in the same condition now. He has a bit of thickness on me though but his arms are pretty weak where mine are much better now. I'll try to remember to take a pic at the beach this weekend. I'm probly not too far off it, give me another year and we will see :). I think it's a lot to do with genetics, I look hella good at the beach but still feel small in the gym :P.

So to sum up the guy looks good (overall better than me but not by much now days) but i'd say some people here could do it with hard work for sure :).

Giood post. The  naifs here like gh15 who can't fathom that this is quite attainable naturally (it isn't a BB look) are basically admitting that they never busted their balls lifting without resorting to drugs, and can't tell the difference.

The guy's physique is nice but not at all huge, quite attainable thru hard work and solid genetics. Been there done that. Those of you who don't have the balls to ever know this first-hand, eat your heart out. ;D