Author Topic: Am i naive in thinking THIS can be achieved DRUG FREE  (Read 73552 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Am i naive in thinking THIS can be achieved DRUG FREE
« Reply #350 on: December 17, 2008, 04:25:44 PM »
p.s. i don't believe you either.  :D

I'm the same height as Dennis James, so I hope the pics below show you the difference in size and muscularity between a natural like me and a pro like him. Trust me, I look OK, but I'm nothing compared to guys like him or Mike Francois who are the same height but who are also around 100 lb heavier

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #351 on: December 17, 2008, 04:27:39 PM »
32, lifetime natural, been training on and off for about 15 years and am 220 on a frame that's just under 5'9". No prohormones or any thing other than a bit of creatine on and off, and protein powder of course. My arms are a bit over 19"
Looks good, Kiwi. That hallway shot, hyperbole aside, echoes Oliva. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #352 on: December 17, 2008, 04:38:01 PM »
he's not a natural  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #353 on: December 17, 2008, 04:38:35 PM »
are you ignoring me fatpanda?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #354 on: December 17, 2008, 04:40:45 PM »
looking jacked as usual Kiwi.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: December 17, 2008, 04:41:15 PM »
are you ignoring me fatpanda?
no, if you would read other threads its in the dc thread at the top of the gossip page.
175lbs by 31st July

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #356 on: December 17, 2008, 04:43:46 PM »
kiwi and Man of Steel are the new Legion of Doom........

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #357 on: December 17, 2008, 04:47:24 PM »
he's not a natural  ;D

Sorry mate, I thought you were being naive, but you are just being stupid. You believe what you want. I can see why you look the way you do - all the drugs and personal trainers and knowledge from the experts won't help you build the body you can build with the size of your frame because you lack the heart and the balls to take something on like a real man - You are just another fat guy who gave up before you even began, cause you think it's impossible and believe that with all your heart. Stick to discussing dosages of steroids and shit like that - nothing is going to help you just as certain as the fact that you are never going to post a clear shot of your physique. Good luck anyway :)

Looks good, Kiwi. That hallway shot, hyperbole aside, echoes Oliva. 

Yeah, I've got the bald head part down pat. Just need to catch up on the rest :D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #358 on: December 17, 2008, 04:49:24 PM »
scrolled through the thread cant see ur pic at all.

i think ur full of cock.

anyway i am off to eat then head to bed.

later folks

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #359 on: December 17, 2008, 04:50:35 PM »
i think your closer to 20% bf but your looking big as shit, good work
Deadlifts and rows .. ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: December 17, 2008, 04:51:33 PM »
175lbs by 31st July

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #361 on: December 17, 2008, 04:53:08 PM »
Looking good kiwol very thick powerful build  keep up the good work
choice is an illusion

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #362 on: December 17, 2008, 04:54:40 PM »
fixed
lol ..I think kiwis a nattie..he is big and full but not "lean", but is very muscular..

His type of build is what can be acheived for most people that stick to basic heavy compound lifts and lots of good quality food.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #363 on: December 17, 2008, 04:59:29 PM »
Looking good kiwol very thick powerful build  keep up the good work

Right back at you stud

lol ..I think kiwis a nattie..he is big and full but not "lean", but is very muscular..

His type of build is what can be acheived for most people that stick to basic heavy compound lifts and lots of good quality food.

Exactly mate. I've never made a single post in the steroid board or nutrition board and I don't even know the basics of juicing or the names of steroids and all that nonsense. And I train at Auckland Univ gym where a lot of the members think I'm Mr Olympia + the one of the strongest men in NZ ROFL ;D

Fatpanda obviously has no clue as to what hard lifting and dedication / consistency is. I just know he won't change the way he looks no matter what he takes or who he trains under, with that kind of attitude.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #364 on: December 17, 2008, 05:00:41 PM »
Kiwi,looking large bro......big props!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: December 17, 2008, 05:01:26 PM »
he has loads of bodyhair on back, shoulders etc, but none on head  :D classic sign of gear use.

he has massive thick traps, shoulders, wide lats and bi's - the traps shoulders and lats are all classic AR sites that respond to gear.

very similar physique to dj, all be it smaller, to me he clearly uses gear but no isulin or gh.

no way is he natural.

goudy sticks to basic heavy compound lifts and is not a patch in kiwiol. in fact that powerlifter i posted is on gear and is not even a patch on kiwol.  :-\
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: December 17, 2008, 05:02:53 PM »
Right back at you stud

Exactly mate. I've never made a single post in the steroid board or nutrition board and I don't even know the basics of juicing or the names of steroids and all that nonsense. And I train at Auckland Univ gym where a lot of the members think I'm Mr Olympia + the one of the strongest men in NZ ROFL ;D

Fatpanda obviously has no clue as to what hard lifting and dedication / consistency is. I just know he won't change the way he looks no matter what he takes or who he trains under, with that kind of attitude.

kiwol, if you don't mind pleas epost your diet and workout regime.

if you are natural you could be the greatest mr o since ronnie coleman if you took gear.
175lbs by 31st July

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: December 17, 2008, 05:04:29 PM »
Kiwi, you are a big guy no doubt, but you arms aren't 19 inches...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #368 on: December 17, 2008, 05:09:20 PM »
he has loads of bodyhair on back, shoulders etc, but none on head  :D classic sign of gear use.

So anyone who is bald is on juice? Good one dude. Keep saying I'm not natural - I'll just take it as a compliment and move on. Just don't give out any advice to anyone on anything concerning bodybuilding, unless it's about how to gain fat and be clueless ;D

BTW, there are about 3 guys here who know me IRL who could back up what I say, but what's the point?

Kiwi, you are a big guy no doubt, but you arms aren't 19 inches...

True. They are actually 19.1 8)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: December 17, 2008, 05:11:36 PM »
So you arms are only a hair smaller than this guys???

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #370 on: December 17, 2008, 05:17:24 PM »
kiwol, if you don't mind pleas epost your diet and workout regime.

if you are natural you could be the greatest mr o since ronnie coleman if you took gear.

My diet is nothing special or regimented, but I take a lot of protein (over 2 g per pound of body weight), with plenty of meat (mostly red) and anything I feel like eating. I eat on average around 4 times a day - sometimes only 3 and sometimes 5 or even 6 times. And I eat tons of sugar everyday in the form of chocolate or Nutella (I just spoon it down).

Training, I train each bodypart once every 2 weeks except for legs that are trained once a week cause they need to catch up with my upper body. I do basic, free weight, compound movements to failure (around 6 - 8 reps) and except for deadlifts, do a triple drop on each of them. I do about 12 - 15 working sets for each bodypart starting with the most compound and heaviest weight, with maybe a bit of cable stuff thrown in the end. Every set is taken to failure and I do a triple drop, again to failure (10 - 12 reps for the first drop set and 15 - 20 for the second drop set with a fairly light weight).

I take at least 1 day off between workouts and do no cardio. That's how I've been training for 12+ years now - the exercises / routine is the same and I only try to steadily increase the weight over a period of time - basically, the theory of progressive overload.

And FYI, if you see Polynesians, you'll know what being muscular is. I've got a small frame with small joints and fairly round muscle bellies, but a lot of Polynesians and Maori here in NZ are muscular beyond belief, from just eating burgers and corn beef and taro.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #371 on: December 17, 2008, 05:19:06 PM »

he has massive thick traps, shoulders, wide lats and bi's - the traps shoulders and lats are all classic AR sites that respond to gear.

very similar physique to dj, all be it smaller, to me he clearly uses gear but no isulin or gh.

no way is he natural.

goudy sticks to basic heavy compound lifts and is not a patch in kiwiol. in fact that powerlifter i posted is on gear and is not even a patch on kiwol.  :-\
I had a recedding hairline and hairy back before I touched gear .
Iv been shaving my head since I was 19 ,Im 33 now.
The back gets waxed  ;D

But again.10 Solid years sticking to compound lifts with lots of good quality foods..

Most wont beleive that because they want instant results..

The classic AR sites you point to all respond and thicken with heavy lifting on the basics to..

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #372 on: December 17, 2008, 05:22:19 PM »

I don't know what you are smoking or where you got your info from, but there's no way in Hell Vince's arms are below 20" or even 20.5". And he's about 5% body fat whereas I'm around 16%. Don't think my arms would be much bigger than 17" max if I'm that lean, which I won't be cause I'm not interested in competing - never was.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: December 17, 2008, 05:24:30 PM »
My diet is nothing special or regimented, but I take a lot of protein (over 2 g per pound of body weight), with plenty of meat (mostly red) and anything I feel like eating. I eat on average around 4 times a day - sometimes only 3 and sometimes 5 or even 6 times. And I eat tons of sugar everyday in the form of chocolate or Nutella (I just spoon it down).

Training, I train each bodypart once every 2 weeks except for legs that are trained once a week cause they need to catch up with my upper body. I do basic, free weight, compound movements to failure (around 6 - 8 reps) and except for deadlifts, do a triple drop on each of them. I do about 12 - 15 working sets for each bodypart starting with the most compound and heaviest weight, with maybe a bit of cable stuff thrown in the end. Every set is taken to failure and I do a triple drop, again to failure (10 - 12 reps for the first drop set and 15 - 20 for the second drop set with a fairly light weight).

I take at least 1 day off between workouts and do no cardio. That's how I've been training for 12+ years now - the exercises / routine is the same and I only try to steadily increase the weight over a period of time - basically, the theory of progressive overload.

And FYI, if you see Polynesians, you'll know what being muscular is. I've got a small frame with small joints and fairly round muscle bellies, but a lot of Polynesians and Maori here in NZ are muscular beyond belief, from just eating burgers and corn beef and taro.

you have just described my workout and diet to a tee, except the drop sets.

I had a recedding hairline and hairy back before I touched gear .
Iv been shaving my head since I was 19 ,Im 33 now.
The back gets waxed  ;D

But again.10 Solid years sticking to compound lifts with lots of good quality foods..

Most wont beleive that because they want instant results..

The classic AR sites you point to all respond and thicken with heavy lifting on the basics to..

so how long have you been on the gear will ?  :D
175lbs by 31st July

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #374 on: December 17, 2008, 05:25:38 PM »

Thats not comparing apples with apples..Vince is ripped to shreds there , in his off season he would gain fat and water..

If kiwi dieted down to that lower bf % he wouldnt have 19 inch arms..
He is not fat , Im not saying that..the type of training he does needs the extra padding to help..
He looks a power house and what most dedicated lifters look like in there off season.big , powerfull and muscular.