Author Topic: Am i naive in thinking THIS can be achieved DRUG FREE  (Read 73605 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Am i naive in thinking THIS can be achieved DRUG FREE
« Reply #375 on: December 17, 2008, 05:27:16 PM »
Anyone in decent shape is automatically is on the juice. It's as if no one here works out at all.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #376 on: December 17, 2008, 05:31:30 PM »
He looks a power house and what most dedicated lifters look like in there off season.big , powerfull and muscular.

Bingo! That's exactly what I wanted to achieve - I want to look strong and thick, like Dorian, as opposed to being slender and Apollonian like a Calvin Klein model.

Anyone in decent shape is automatically is on the juice. It's as if no one here works out at all.

Spot on as usual, Doc 8)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #377 on: December 17, 2008, 05:40:11 PM »
kiwol if you are telling the truth as i said you have similar if not better genetics than ronnie coleman.

if you took gear you would be amount the greatest bodybuilders ever ( they seem to be quite common on getbig)

however i think you already have no matter what you say.

if i am wriong, take it as a compliment and move on. If you are lying for whatever reason pm me and explain why please.
175lbs by 31st July

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #378 on: December 17, 2008, 05:51:42 PM »
Lol...I can't believe this thread is still going...IMO the dude on the beach has an attainable physique naturally (IF YOU HAVE A NATURAL ASTHETIC PHYSIQUE) theres nothing on him that is "questionable" his chest is great and the rest of his body looks good. Nothing on the guy screams roids..

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: December 17, 2008, 05:51:57 PM »
kiwol can you explain how you are better built than dante despite him taking over 1g of test a week + while you are natural ?

he also takes in 500-600g of protein a day. all from true protein.com ( use 'anotherfool' promocode for 5% discount)

175lbs by 31st July

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #380 on: December 17, 2008, 06:00:00 PM »
kiwol can you explain how you are better built than dante despite him taking over 1g of test a week + while you are natural ?

he also takes in 500-600g of protein a day. all from true protein.com ( use 'anotherfool' promocode for 5% discount)

are u implying kiwiol is a liar and that his physique might be chemicaly enhanced?

maybe dante just sucks at working out compared to kiwiol.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #381 on: December 17, 2008, 06:12:28 PM »

Simple - I've got better shape and full muscle bellies, with small joints whereas the guy in the pic has a much bigger frame. And it doesn't really matter how many grams of protein you take, as long as you eat enough - being thick and muscular is always about how hard and heavy you lift, NOT what you are injecting or which protein cocktail you take, although those things will make a difference once your training is sorted.

Heaps of people go to the gym all over the world, but only a minuscule look good and make visible progress. Heaps of people go to universities, start businesses, do research etc, but again, only a fraction of them end up being Nobel prize winning academics or multi millionaires. Why? Because of a combination of things, that always has to include the amount of effort they put in, along with the talent they had for it in the first place.

There are girls who are very pretty naturally, with a full, curvaceous figure while there are others who struggle to look decent even with things like boob jobs and various nips and tucks. So what does that mean? And what happens if you compare my build to that of DJ or Ronnie - aren't they in a league of their own compared to a guy like me? Ask yourself what that means - it's not very hard to see.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #382 on: December 17, 2008, 06:23:47 PM »

Oh i just remembered who you are now....you are that alcoholic guy who cant put the booze down...no wonder your so pissed off at me and the world. I just remembered your deal...it just hit me....you are the guy with the severe drinking problem that loses it every once in a while. Its got to suck to be you.....ass is owned by a bottle of booze every day and so pathetic of a bber that you can only show a pic of you at a dinner table with a double breasted suit on. Cmon lets see a most muscular shot with 3 winter jackets on and a bottle of scotch in one hand and vodka on the rocks in the other Drunky Brewster.

The world kind of works like this.....if 10 people around you think your a jackass and your the one guy who thinks he isnt.....take it to the bank that you ARE the jackass.....somehow thru all these threads today with everyone blasting you left and right.....you still havent "figured it out".....might be time to sober up so you can think with a little more clarity....

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: December 17, 2008, 10:16:10 PM »
Kiwi, vince stated in contest shape his arms were only 19.5, so you think at your current state and his dieted down state, your arms are only .4 inches smaller than his?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: December 17, 2008, 11:00:52 PM »
Oh i just remembered who you are now....you are that alcoholic guy who cant put the booze down...no wonder your so pissed off at me and the world. I just remembered your deal...it just hit me....you are the guy with the severe drinking problem that loses it every once in a while. Its got to suck to be you.....ass is owned by a bottle of booze every day and so pathetic of a bber that you can only show a pic of you at a dinner table with a double breasted suit on. Cmon lets see a most muscular shot with 3 winter jackets on and a bottle of scotch in one hand and vodka on the rocks in the other Drunky Brewster.

The world kind of works like this.....if 10 people around you think your a jackass and your the one guy who thinks he isnt.....take it to the bank that you ARE the jackass.....somehow thru all these threads today with everyone blasting you left and right.....you still havent "figured it out".....might be time to sober up so you can think with a little more clarity....

you still stalking me big stuff ?

tell me big man, have you ever been below 10% bf ? have you ever been natural ? doesn't it worry you when your skin turns that deep purple colour? doesn't it worry you that your guy is between 45-50 "?

so sad, a supposed big time internet bodybuilding thief guru stalking a scotsman and making up claim of alcoholism  ::)

we both know who wins this 'big' man - run along.
175lbs by 31st July

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #385 on: December 18, 2008, 01:21:40 AM »
Kiwi, vince stated in contest shape his arms were only 19.5, so you think at your current state and his dieted down state, your arms are only .4 inches smaller than his?

I don't think my arms are 19.1 - I know they are. And as mentioned before, I'm fat whereas he is superlean, sitting at around 4%. So yes, my arms in my current shape would only be about a third of an inch smaller than his, but if I were as lean as he was, mine wouldn't be anymore than 17" - 17.5". And bear in mind that Vince Taylor weighs about 230 lbs onstage - nowhere near as big as an offseason Ronnie Coleman from circa 2000, where he weighed about 320 lb, with 22"+ arms.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #386 on: December 18, 2008, 01:23:07 AM »
just to point out, when you diet, you dont lose an inch and a half on your arms...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #387 on: December 18, 2008, 01:25:22 AM »
I don't think my arms are 19.1 - I know they are. And as mentioned before, I'm fat whereas he is superlean, sitting at around 4%. So yes, my arms in my current shape would only be about a third of an inch smaller than his, but if I were as lean as he was, mine wouldn't be anymore than 17" - 17.5". And bear in mind that Vince Taylor weighs about 230 lbs onstage - nowhere near as big as an offseason Ronnie Coleman from circa 2000, where he weighed about 320 lb, with 22"+ arms.

It's amazing how delusional people on this site are.

Look at the Xmen-Thread, there are people here who think Hugh Jackman is on juice!!!

Clearly a juicer's body, lol!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #388 on: December 18, 2008, 01:26:45 AM »
just to point out, when you diet, you dont lose an inch and a half on your arms...

You do, when you are as fat as I am in the pics I posted ;D Maybe I won't lose 2 inches, but I'll lose at least an inch and a little above. And remember, it's not like I'll retain 100% of my lean mass if I dieted down - I'll also lose a fair bit of muscle and drop water, both of which will contribute to additional loss in size in my arms and elsewhere.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #389 on: December 18, 2008, 01:29:32 AM »
He would being natural and higher bf..

Shit even on juice you loose inches on the tape on your arms when you are dieting down..

What the hell are you talking about GAU  ???

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: December 18, 2008, 01:29:46 AM »
You do, when you are as fat as I am in the pics I posted ;D Maybe I won't lose 2 inches, but I'll lose at least an inch and a little above. And remember, it's not like I'll retain 100% of my lean mass if I dieted down - I'll also lose a fair bit of muscle and drop water, both of which will contribute to additional loss in size in my arms and elsewhere.

I agree with that statement to an extent, yes you will lose water, fat, and muscle, but an inch is a lot, you aren't fat in those pics man.  I'm not trying to be an ass, you seem like a cool guy, there is just so much bullshit floating around about arm measurments around here....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #391 on: December 18, 2008, 01:30:46 AM »

Look at the Xmen-Thread, there are people here who think Hugh Jackman is on juice!!!

Agreed. He looks great and is quite lean, which makes him look bigger than he really is, not to mention on screen everyone looks around 10 - 20 lb heavier. At this rate, I get the feeling some people are gonna claim Patrick Stewart (Professor X) juices cause he's bald and weighs around 140 lbs, with 13" arms ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: December 18, 2008, 01:36:48 AM »
Agreed. He looks great and is quite lean, which makes him look bigger than he really is, not to mention on screen everyone looks around 10 - 20 lb heavier. At this rate, I get the feeling some people are gonna claim Patrick Stewart (Professor X) juices cause he's bald and weighs around 140 lbs, with 13" arms ;D

Did you see the movies?

Take Spiderman, for example. Tobey McGuire CLEARLY juiced for this movie.

I mean, he was throwing around cars and stuff, you have to be on juice to be that strong.  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #393 on: December 18, 2008, 01:40:02 AM »
I agree with that statement to an extent, yes you will lose water, fat, and muscle, but an inch is a lot, you aren't fat in those pics man.  I'm not trying to be an ass, you seem like a cool guy, there is just so much bullshit floating around about arm measurments around here....

Yeah, I can see you are not being a dick, no worries. And when I say 'fat' I don't mean as in John Candy fat - just that with me,  you can only see the top 4 ab muscles and that too, only faintly. I've got a bit of fat in the areas that don't show in those pics - lower abs and hips. I've got at least 10 lbs of fat in those areas alone. However, I'm quite lean in the arms and upper torso region. As someone pointed out, if I dieted down to contest shape, I won't weigh more than 180 - 185 tops and that drop of 35 - 40 lb will come from losing fat, muscle and water, all of which will bring my arms down by at least an inch and a half, if not 2 inches.

I've seen it time and again - people who are 'big' offseason shrink down big time when they diet for a contest and in a lot of cases, they are so hung up on being a certain weight that they end up sacrificing conditioning for the sake of what the scale reads. I myself don't care to compete cause if I did compete, I'd want to do it at the pro level, which would entail taking a drug cocktail that's comparable to what they take. I'm not interested in that and I'm even less interested in doing just small doses, cause I'm an extremist / all or nothing kind of person.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: December 18, 2008, 01:52:10 AM »
Yeah, I can see you are not being a dick, no worries. And when I say 'fat' I don't mean as in John Candy fat - just that with me,  you can only see the top 4 ab muscles and that too, only faintly. I've got a bit of fat in the areas that don't show in those pics - lower abs and hips. I've got at least 10 lbs of fat in those areas alone. However, I'm quite lean in the arms and upper torso region. As someone pointed out, if I dieted down to contest shape, I won't weigh more than 180 - 185 tops and that drop of 35 - 40 lb will come from losing fat, muscle and water, all of which will bring my arms down by at least an inch and a half, if not 2 inches.

I've seen it time and again - people who are 'big' offseason shrink down big time when they diet for a contest and in a lot of cases, they are so hung up on being a certain weight that they end up sacrificing conditioning for the sake of what the scale reads. I myself don't care to compete cause if I did compete, I'd want to do it at the pro level, which would entail taking a drug cocktail that's comparable to what they take. I'm not interested in that and I'm even less interested in doing just small doses, cause I'm an extremist / all or nothing kind of person.

Same here.

To impress normal people, a natural body is more than enough.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #395 on: December 18, 2008, 02:00:18 AM »
Same here.

To impress normal people, a natural body is more than enough.

Exactly! Nearly all the girls I meet think I'm massive / "too big" (in their own words) and when I show some of them pics of Ronnie or Dorian, they get disgusted and say that doesn't even look human. To the average person, a guy with 17"+ arms even at around 15% bodyfat is huge. Here in Auckland where I live, there are tons of Polynesians who are genetically very gifted when it comes to carrying a lot of muscle naturally and being strong, although most of them are also pretty fat (25%+ bodyfat).

I do love the attention and all, but not to an extent that makes me want to take up juicing just to get more freakier. IMO, there's no point in juicing if you are not going to compete, cause anyone can build a respectable physique with a bit of hard work - it just takes time and a lot of patience - something most people don't have / want to invest, especially the current generation who want everything instantly. I've always been a very patient guy.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #396 on: December 18, 2008, 03:00:47 AM »
Exactly! Nearly all the girls I meet think I'm massive / "too big" (in their own words) and when I show some of them pics of Ronnie or Dorian, they get disgusted and say that doesn't even look human. To the average person, a guy with 17"+ arms even at around 15% bodyfat is huge. Here in Auckland where I live, there are tons of Polynesians who are genetically very gifted when it comes to carrying a lot of muscle naturally and being strong, although most of them are also pretty fat (25%+ bodyfat).

I do love the attention and all, but not to an extent that makes me want to take up juicing just to get more freakier. IMO, there's no point in juicing if you are not going to compete, cause anyone can build a respectable physique with a bit of hard work - it just takes time and a lot of patience - something most people don't have / want to invest, especially the current generation who want everything instantly. I've always been a very patient guy.

Yes I've found this. Do you also get the thing where people say you're "big enough", or even "too big", then a couple of years later you're a bunch bigger and they use the exact same words? Kind of like, as long as you keep it proportional with each body part it won't look gross basically. People just envisage your chest and arms getting disproportionately huge, not even knowing what a delt is, or what quads are, fucking morons everywhere.

Almost as annoying are the people you mention who are like "right, I'm going to start training, what protein powder do I need to get big?". Then don't pay any attention to their diet and don't train with any consistency, then give up a few months later after spending £60 on pointless powders.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: December 18, 2008, 05:45:12 AM »

DK,

There were people here saying Daniel Craig was huge and must be juicing.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: December 18, 2008, 05:48:32 AM »
DK,

There were people here saying Daniel Craig was huge and must be juicing.

Well, the tenor of the discussion was the he achieved his look in 12 weeks or so. I don't know how he looked before, and if he went from zero to hero it could well be, considering the short time.

On the other hand, his body is EASILY attainable naturally, and all that dumb shit of how steroids give you a certain skin tone that only steroid users can see is total utter bullshit.

Craig was not even special, just a guy working out. He didn't have a very low bf as well.

Roids, for THIS?? LMAO

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: December 18, 2008, 06:29:44 AM »
Well, the tenor of the discussion was the he achieved his look in 12 weeks or so. I don't know how he looked before, and if he went from zero to hero it could well be, considering the short time.

On the other hand, his body is EASILY attainable naturally, and all that dumb shit of how steroids give you a certain skin tone that only steroid users can see is total utter bullshit.

Craig was not even special, just a guy working out. He didn't have a very low bf as well.

Roids, for THIS?? LMAO

I'm not big but don't believe a lot of people here work out or diet at all. Any above average or athletic physique earns juice comments. IMO, being in decent shape is more or less a lifestyle that includes regular exercise, proper diet, rest and occasional routine changes.

People should spend more time at the gym and less worrying about drugs and muscle worship.