Author Topic: Am i naive in thinking THIS can be achieved DRUG FREE  (Read 73679 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Am i naive in thinking THIS can be achieved DRUG FREE
« Reply #400 on: December 18, 2008, 06:42:24 AM »
I'm not big but don't believe a lot of people here work out or diet at all. Any above average or athletic physique earns juice comments. IMO, being in decent shape is more or less a lifestyle that includes regular exercise, proper diet, rest and occasional routine changes.

People should spend more time at the gym and less worrying about drugs and muscle worship.

Spot on.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #401 on: December 18, 2008, 06:55:38 AM »
ahahahahaha..

17 pages of 'fat panda' getting owned by dante, well, everyone actually.

thanks to dante now i know why you call yourself 'fat panda' instead of just 'panda'. jezus.

no wonder you don't think that physique is achievable- it's because you don't have a snowballs chance in hell of ever looking like that, drugs or not.

you are a fat troll who likes to think he's in shape who realistically is about 35-40% bf.

to look anything like the guy were debating you'd have to lose in excess of 100 pounds, provided there is any significant amount of muscle under that slop contained by the suit of fat that envelopes your body.

my suggestion to you would be to spend less time on the internet debating things you will never achieve and more time on the step mill.

hope this helps.
b

J Grey

« Reply #402 on: December 18, 2008, 06:56:50 AM »
fat panda you're an idiot, you think that naturals are stuck to looking like crap because they do not take drugs, moron.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #403 on: December 18, 2008, 07:06:27 AM »
ahahahahaha..

17 pages of 'fat panda' getting owned by dante, well, everyone actually.

thanks to dante now i know why you call yourself 'fat panda' instead of just 'panda'. jezus.

no wonder you don't think that physique is achievable- it's because you don't have a snowballs chance in hell of ever looking like that, drugs or not.

you are a fat troll who likes to think he's in shape who realistically is about 35-40% bf.

to look anything like the guy were debating you'd have to lose in excess of 100 pounds, provided there is any significant amount of muscle under that slop contained by the suit of fat that envelopes your body.

my suggestion to you would be to spend less time on the internet debating things you will never achieve and more time on the step mill.

hope this helps.

???
how can it be 17 pages of me getting owned off dante when he didn't post untill page 10 ?

so, dante calls me a fat alcoholic and that makes me a fat alcoholic  ::)

if you had a brain cell it would be lonely.

dante is so fat he has fat rolls on his synthol filled shoulders ( not even obese powerlifters with hugh bowling ball shoulders have this), he has a 45-50" gut, has purple skin, discoloured blotches all over his body, his blood pressure is through the roof, he looks like shit and takes well over 1g of test + other goodies to look like this, he posts within 15 mins of every thread i mention him in, and you think I'VE been owned hahahahaha ::) oh brother.

as for you, where are your pics then ? show me what a real bodybuilder looks like ? i'm waiting............and waiting..............and waiting................. ................and waiting................. ......................

well ?

no thought not.

run along.  :-*
175lbs by 31st July

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #404 on: December 18, 2008, 09:05:37 AM »
I'm not big but don't believe a lot of people here work out or diet at all. Any above average or athletic physique earns juice comments. IMO, being in decent shape is more or less a lifestyle that includes regular exercise, proper diet, rest and occasional routine changes.

People should spend more time at the gym and less worrying about drugs and muscle worship.
you think people are natural because your niave about people and also delsusional about the way you personall look. take a photograph of yourself and then compare i to the photos which getbig (as a whole) say are juiced up. you will quickly understand the major difference between a natural body and a juiced body.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #405 on: December 18, 2008, 09:12:24 AM »
Kiwi, vince stated in contest shape his arms were only 19.5, so you think at your current state and his dieted down state, your arms are only .4 inches smaller than his?

Damn Vince is obviously teasing us with saying that.
I have seen his arm at his peak(1995). And they were really huge and even slightly bigger or same as Nasser.
No way that they are 19.5. They are obviously more than 20inchs easily.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #406 on: December 18, 2008, 09:30:18 AM »
you think people are natural because your niave about people and also delsusional about the way you personall look. take a photograph of yourself and then compare i to the photos which getbig (as a whole) say are juiced up. you will quickly understand the major difference between a natural body and a juiced body.

Put up your own photo.

I'm definitely not big but when you guys start putting up pics of every above average body and calling them juiced it's just plain silly. Yes, a lot of people juice but too much of the mentality here is lazy.

My personal interest is in looking/feeling/being healthy while presenting a balanced physique. I have a long way to go but am in decent shape. :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #407 on: December 18, 2008, 09:33:15 AM »
Put up your own photo.

I'm definitely not big but when you guys start putting up pics of every above average body and calling them juiced it's just plain silly. Yes, a lot of people juice but too much of the mentality here is lazy.

My personal interest is in looking/feeling/being healthy while presenting a balanced physique. I have a long way to go but am in decent shape. :)
i didnt ask you to post a photo. just take one , shirtless with shorts pulled up, and then compare ON YOUR OWN to those pictures which a majority of people here said were juiced.   

personally ive given up on caring about whether or not somebodies natural..of course ill have my own opinion..but im not gonna argue with somebody about whether o not they are... if you look good = you look good..regardless of juice or no juice..

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #408 on: December 18, 2008, 09:58:34 AM »
i didnt ask you to post a photo. just take one , shirtless with shorts pulled up, and then compare ON YOUR OWN to those pictures which a majority of people here said were juiced.   

personally ive given up on caring about whether or not somebodies natural..of course ill have my own opinion..but im not gonna argue with somebody about whether o not they are... if you look good = you look good..regardless of juice or no juice..

My pics are on the Y. I'm specifically talking about people like Daniel Craig, 'spiderman' and so on. Some people here are convinced a decent body cannot be achieved without drugs and I disagree.

J Grey

« Reply #409 on: December 18, 2008, 10:00:38 AM »
My pics are on the Y. I'm specifically talking about people like Daniel Craig, 'spiderman' and so on. Some people here are convinced a decent body cannot be achieved without drugs and I disagree.

exactly, those people are idiots, they think naturals are stuck to look like crap hahahahaha

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #410 on: December 18, 2008, 10:36:19 AM »
well, the reaosn why IMO daniel craig juiced was because of the SPEED at which he attained his body (without adding any fat, mind you)...not the actualy body he had. a natural could easily get to look lik craig did, however not in 3 months time withou adding any fat from where craig was 3 months before tha. the natural human body doesnt grow that fast, especially not without gaining fat.

J Grey

« Reply #411 on: December 18, 2008, 10:38:16 AM »
well, the reaosn why IMO daniel craig juiced was because of the SPEED at which he attained his body (without adding any fat, mind you)...not the actualy body he had. a natural could easily get to look lik craig did, however not in 3 months time withou adding any fat from where craig was 3 months before tha. the natural human body doesnt grow that fast, especially not without gaining fat.

he sure looks like he juiced ::)
you're a clown

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: December 18, 2008, 10:39:23 AM »

that's a point. everything else isn't.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #413 on: December 18, 2008, 10:42:00 AM »
he sure looks like he juiced ::)
you're a clown

i looked better than craig when i was still natural. im not saying natural dont look like craig. im saying craig got there TOO FAST to be natural. it took me 3 years aof intense training an HIGH PROTEIN ( ;)  ) (FOR ALL WHO DONT KNOW 'J GEY' DOESNT BELIEVE IN PROTEIN') not 3 months...... but actually if you look at craig his body has a juicer look to it, if you knew what that was...juice tends to give the skin and muscles a disticnt kind of look, even in small doseages

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #414 on: December 18, 2008, 10:43:08 AM »
that's a point. everything else isn't.
i think it was what most meant, to say that build is unattainable naturaly would be redeculous.. its just the speed at whic he attained it..

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: December 18, 2008, 10:46:06 AM »
i think it was what most meant, to say that build is unattainable naturaly would be redeculous.. its just the speed at whic he attained it..

i can't say that.

Most actors have been working out for many years, i haven't seen a "before" pic of craig.

J Grey

« Reply #416 on: December 18, 2008, 10:47:22 AM »
i looked better than craig when i was still natural. im not saying natural dont look like craig. im saying craig got there TOO FAST to be natural. it took me 3 years aof intense training an HIGH PROTEIN ( ;)  ) (FOR ALL WHO DONT KNOW 'J GEY' DOESNT BELIEVE IN PROTEIN') not 3 months...... but actually if you look at craig his body has a juicer look to it, if you knew what that was...juice tends to give the skin and muscles a disticnt kind of look, even in small doseages

maybe that's your problem, it took you 3 years to look like that? on your "high protein"?  ::)
I looked like that before even touching a weight

I believe in consumption of 1 gram per kg of bodyweight in protein you believe in consuming 500 grams and excessive amounts.

Tell us, all these years of your high protein, what did you get from it? you would have received the same results with just a fraction the amount of protein.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #417 on: December 18, 2008, 10:56:31 AM »
maybe that's your problem, it took you 3 years to look like that? on your "high protein"?  ::)
I looked like that before even touching a weight

I believe in consumption of 1 gram per kg of bodyweight in protein you believe in consuming 500 grams and excessive amounts.

Tell us, all these years of your high protein, what did you get from it? you would have received the same results with just a fraction the amount of protein.
post a picture of yourself lookin like daniel craig.  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #418 on: December 18, 2008, 10:57:05 AM »
i can't say that.

Most actors have been working out for many years, i haven't seen a "before" pic of craig.
i believ it was posted in that original thread. IIRC he was very very skinny.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #419 on: December 18, 2008, 11:09:51 AM »
All drugs.  seriously.
Most are all show no go!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #420 on: December 18, 2008, 11:19:21 AM »
All drugs.  seriously.

Try hard work for prolonged periods of time. Seriously

It wouldn't take long to get in shape and even add a little muscle if the will is there coupled with an effective trainer, diet and plenty of free time.

Especially true if the guy's not used to it and doesn't work out reguarly, the change can be dramatic.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #421 on: December 18, 2008, 11:59:34 AM »
I am hoping to achieve something like this NATURALLY

Great chest, but nothijng screams "ROIDS" to me......

Am i being naive?

I think you're being Naive ,in thinking we're all a bunch of homos like yourself..

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #422 on: December 18, 2008, 12:38:56 PM »
Fat panda you look atrocious. just like a regular fat guy

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #423 on: December 18, 2008, 12:43:35 PM »

as for you, where are your pics then ? show me what a real bodybuilder looks like ? i'm waiting............and waiting..............and waiting................. ................and waiting................. ......................

well fatbody, why don't you post your pics and show us what a real bodybuilder looks like, i mean afterall...

i know many naturals that are over 200 lbs ripped without gear. i am one myself, and know many more. weight is just a number, bones, water, etc can all weight more or less depending on the individual.

if the above statement is true, then you should have NO DIFFICULTY in believing the guy pictured on the first page is natural.

either that, or you are a lying sack of shit.

pick your poison, sweetheart.

thanks for playing.
b

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #424 on: December 18, 2008, 01:44:11 PM »
well fatbody, why don't you post your pics and show us what a real bodybuilder looks like, i mean afterall...

if the above statement is true, then you should have NO DIFFICULTY in believing the guy pictured on the first page is natural.

either that, or you are a lying sack of shit.

pick your poison, sweetheart.

thanks for playing.

hmmm its amusing to me that you come to that conclusion because of a post i made over 2 years ago  ::)

you are clearly a retard who does not look past what adonis tells you. this is the same adonis that i owned so badly that he decided to scrawl through my 2500 posts to find that over 2 years old quote to try to fool spastics like yourself - clearly when dealing with simple minds like your that is enough  ::)

yes over 2 years ago i was over 200 lbs and in shape - but nowhere near the guy on the beaches level ( as he is clearly on gear, which anyone with a brain would see - i.e. not you). since then i tore both my rotators and ate like a pig. Now over 2 years on i have put on fat and and lost muscle due to no weight lifting for around a year.

while natural i have been fat and held great amounts of muscle, in shape with decent amounts of muscle and skinny with little muscle - you would not understand how this works however as you have probably not gained an ounce of muscle since you started working out.

now run along and let the adults talk.
175lbs by 31st July