Author Topic: Am i naive in thinking THIS can be achieved DRUG FREE  (Read 73599 times)

J Grey

Re: Am i naive in thinking THIS can be achieved DRUG FREE
« Reply #475 on: December 18, 2008, 02:58:41 PM »
::) yes i'm sure i wont recover from this devastating attack. ::)

shut up you fat infidel

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #476 on: December 18, 2008, 02:59:11 PM »
u were bitching about being attacked by no less than 12 people lol

clean out ur girl for fucks sake

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #477 on: December 18, 2008, 03:02:45 PM »

shut up you fat infidel

such genuis, such craft, so many bright minds working together to bring down the great panda - i won't recover  ::)

u were bitching about being attacked by no less than 12 people lol

clean out ur #### for fucks sake

epic comprehention skills  ::)

isn't it past your bed time penfold ?
175lbs by 31st July

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #478 on: December 18, 2008, 03:07:54 PM »

such genuis, such craft, so many bright minds working together to bring down the great panda - i won't recover  ::)

Oh the irony...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: December 18, 2008, 03:08:56 PM »
This thread isn't all that entertaining.  You guys need to put some more effort in.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #480 on: December 18, 2008, 04:18:12 PM »
fat grampa,

still waiting for this pic...or wait, lemme guess- your camera was broken...

i know many naturals that are over 200 lbs ripped without gear. i am one myself,
and know many more. weight is just a number, bones, water, etc can all weight more or less depending on the individual.

tick tock.

tick tock.

just admit you're a fat, lying sack of shit.

seriously.
b

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #481 on: December 18, 2008, 04:28:27 PM »
wait a second is he saying he is clean? He said he was jacking all sorts of juice halfway down in this thread previously

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=242793.msg3421377#msg3421377

people who say such things as seva ...are usually people who are stupid.

seva you did respond to gear, your strength went throught the roof - and bodyweight increased - but it looks mostly bloat, perhaps if you increased your protein levels from a bar of chocolate and bowl of soup you would have grown more   - you can only blame yourself, not genetics - if you didnlt respond to gear your strength wouldn;t have went up, nor your weight.

seva im 5'11" and in that pic i'm around 290 (WITHOUT EVET TOUCHING GEAR) - trust me i have built a significan amount of mass, i'm not ripped by any means , in fact i have never been below 8-10%. However even after a year of no lifting after torn rotators i blow you away.

i respect people who do get ripped, i know how hard it is to be dedicated enough in your diet, workouts, cardio etc I gave dc a hard time about diet, but i understand where he is coming from, sometimes the cheesecake calls 

i have used gear, and am still tinkering and experimenting with various compounds - anavar at 50mg a day just now.

i have tried plenty of others too, dbol, winny, primo, equi, dnp, t3, clen, and i will be testing how i respond to test and deca very shortly.

I have already found what works in the gym, lifting wise, and nutritionally what is needed to grow, and get ripped while keeping muscle.

soon i will be finished with my experiments and see exactly how big and ripped i can become.

however it is very very clear to me from my experience with what i have tired already, i will grow and grow easily. i do not want to reach pro level size, but i will certainly reach a level i am happy with, and know that if a chose it i could achieve hat level of mass.

i understand how it's easy to blame genetics for a lack of discepline, but be under no illusions - it is your/my own lack of discepine or fake gear or poor workouts, or poor nutrition thats the problem

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #482 on: December 18, 2008, 04:30:55 PM »
Bigmc would rather fight cyber battles than spend any time with his new kid. Great dad, providing "ownings" for his offspring instead of meals, or clothes::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #483 on: December 18, 2008, 04:39:59 PM »
fat panda also has a fat face to match his gut.

seriously dante is much leaner facially
so this is fat panda hmmmm
... not gonna rip on him honestly from the way he typed... and the way he just start callin people liars... and drug users i thought he was early 20's max
turns out he is a middle aged man... who speaks on behalf of the billions of men on planet earth who is natural and who is not..
how sad.....
very sad...
epic jealousy and hate
 :-\
choice is an illusion

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #484 on: December 18, 2008, 04:40:06 PM »
well, the reaosn why IMO daniel craig juiced was because of the SPEED at which he attained his body (without adding any fat, mind you)...not the actualy body he had. a natural could easily get to look lik craig did, however not in 3 months time withou adding any fat from where craig was 3 months before tha. the natural human body doesnt grow that fast, especially not without gaining fat.
I agree with Candy here..he is nothing special to look at but the rate at how he changed that does say he has had some "help"

AAS , clen etc have been part of hollywood for years its no secret , when an actor or actress needs help getting into shape fast they use its not rocket sceince

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: December 18, 2008, 04:43:40 PM »
wait a second is he saying he is clean? He said he was jacking all sorts of juice halfway down in this thread previously

seva you did respond to gear, your strength went throught the roof - and bodyweight increased - but it looks mostly bloat, perhaps if you increased your protein levels from a bar of chocolate and bowl of soup you would have grown more   - you can only blame yourself, not genetics - if you didnlt respond to gear your strength wouldn;t have went up, nor your weight.

seva im 5'11" and in that pic i'm around 290 (WITHOUT EVET TOUCHING GEAR) - trust me i have built a significan amount of mass, i'm not ripped by any means , in fact i have never been below 8-10%. However even after a year of no lifting after torn rotators i blow you away.

i respect people who do get ripped, i know how hard it is to be dedicated enough in your diet, workouts, cardio etc I gave dc a hard time about diet, but i understand where he is coming from, sometimes the cheesecake calls 

i have used gear, and am still tinkering and experimenting with various compounds - anavar at 50mg a day just now.

i have tried plenty of others too, dbol, winny, primo, equi, dnp, t3, clen, and i will be testing how i respond to test and deca very shortly.

I have already found what works in the gym, lifting wise, and nutritionally what is needed to grow, and get ripped while keeping muscle.

soon i will be finished with my experiments and see exactly how big and ripped i can become.

however it is very very clear to me from my experience with what i have tired already, i will grow and grow easily. i do not want to reach pro level size, but i will certainly reach a level i am happy with, and know that if a chose it i could achieve hat level of mass.

i understand how it's easy to blame genetics for a lack of discepline, but be under no illusions - it is your/my own lack of discepine or fake gear or poor workouts, or poor nutrition thats the problem

this fat retard tells more stories than Walt Disney.

first he claims to be 200 pounds ripped, then here he says he's never been lower than 8%.

then he claims to be natty, now here he brags about his use.

::)

b

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #486 on: December 18, 2008, 04:44:52 PM »
I agree with Candy here..he is nothing special to look at but the rate at how he changed that does say he has had some "help"

AAS , clen etc have been part of hollywood for years its no secret , when an actor or actress needs help getting into shape fast they use its not rocket sceince

Candy is bang on, and so are you.

Problems with Getbig people:

1: They assume that only monsters take roids when many people take them for endurance ( distance runners)

2: They fail to understand the importance of time. Sure, over 5  yrs someone can build that. but from nothing to that in 10 weeks? lol

3: They mostly look like complete shit and from their computers like to mock and belittle excellent, muscular physiques of actors and models when they themselves look like disgusting fat shit and not half as good.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: December 18, 2008, 04:58:27 PM »
fat grampa,

still waiting for this pic...or wait, lemme guess- your camera was broken...

tick tock.

tick tock.

just admit you're a fat, lying sack of shit.

seriously.

sweet jesus you're dumb.

look at the date on that quote  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: December 18, 2008, 05:01:32 PM »

please stop embarassing yourself - check the date out on that quote  also ::)

you are clutching at straws.
175lbs by 31st July

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: December 18, 2008, 05:19:29 PM »
sweet jesus you're dumb.

look at the date on that quote  ::)

what does the date of the quote have to do with the fact you claimed to be 200 pounds ripped?

surely you have a picture of such an accomplishment?

you, fatboy, are a liar.
b

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: December 18, 2008, 06:02:21 PM »
what does the date of the quote have to do with the fact you claimed to be 200 pounds ripped?

surely you have a picture of such an accomplishment?

you, fatboy, are a liar.

8% is ripped in my opinion.

not competition ripped, but healthy ripped.

AS I STATE IN MY POSTS YOU STUPID girl

IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRY AND DEBATE/INSULT CHALLENGE ME IN ANYWAY, PLEASE ATTEMPT TO ACTUALLY READ THE POSTS YOU ARE USING  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: December 18, 2008, 06:15:53 PM »
8% is ripped in my opinion.

not competition ripped, but healthy ripped.

AS I STATE IN MY POSTS YOU STUPID ####

IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRY AND DEBATE/INSULT CHALLENGE ME IN ANYWAY, PLEASE ATTEMPT TO ACTUALLY READ THE POSTS YOU ARE USING  ::)

pics? thought not.

you are a liar.

post the pics, lumpy- seriously-  so we can mock and laugh at you in unison.

you tell so many lies you don't know where reality ends and your little fantasy world begins.

let me help you..

reality: 290 pound fat, slovenly liar.

fantasy: 200 pounds ripped.

hope this helps.

b

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: December 18, 2008, 06:23:23 PM »
pics? thought not.

you are a liar.

post the pics, lumpy- seriously-  so we can mock and laugh at you in unison.

you tell so many lies you don't know where reality ends and your little fantasy world begins.

let me help you..

reality: 290 pound fat, slovenly, liar, somewhat resemblant of 'fat bastard' in the pic dante posted of you.

fantasy: 200 pounds ripped.

hope this helps.

reality - i've been 290 fat with lots of muscle

reality - i've been over 200 @ 8% with muscle

reality - i've been 147 @ 8% with little muscle

realty - you = fool

reality - arguing with a retard like you lowers my i.q.

reality - you are clutching at straws.

reality - you have posted no pics of yourself.

reality - i have posted more pics than you

reality - you don't workout

reality - you are homosexual

reality - i'm done wasting my time with you
175lbs by 31st July

J Grey

« Reply #493 on: December 18, 2008, 06:51:02 PM »
reality - i've been 290 fat with lots of muscle

reality - i've been over 200 @ 8% with muscle

reality - i've been 147 @ 8% with little muscle

realty - you = fool

reality - arguing with a retard like you lowers my i.q.

reality - you are clutching at straws.

reality - you have posted no pics of yourself.

reality - i have posted more pics than you

reality - you don't workout

reality - you are homosexual

reality - i'm done wasting my time with you

Reality - You're a fat liar

philborg

• Getbig II
« Reply #494 on: December 18, 2008, 07:06:07 PM »

epic misspelling of the word comprehension when trying to own someone

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #495 on: December 18, 2008, 11:33:18 PM »
Are you guys implying   "fatpanda" is not a panda, just fat? ??? ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #496 on: December 18, 2008, 11:36:15 PM »
It really hasn't been your week has it fatpanda? ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #497 on: December 18, 2008, 11:36:33 PM »
So has "fatpoofta" posted any pics?
No doubt about it...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #498 on: December 19, 2008, 02:14:39 AM »
So has "fatpoofta" posted any pics?

Here ya go:

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: December 19, 2008, 08:39:06 AM »
Here ya go:

i told you dk, i am not that ripped or squadfathers gimmick  ;D
It really hasn't been your week has it fatpanda? ;D

nor yours, i'm still waiting on that pic big guy.
epic misspelling of the word comprehension when trying to own someone

epic not understanding that comprehension means understanding and not spelling  ::)

that is owned.
175lbs by 31st July