Author Topic: Jeff Willet, the greatest natural bodybuilder ever?  (Read 29091 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Re: Jeff Willet, the greatest natural bodybuilder ever?
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2008, 11:44:58 AM »
Post a pic of your formidable physique that proves your decades of gruelling training naturally.. ::)

Answer my question first!  Why can naturals look better than juiced to the gills world class athletes of the 70's, 80's, 90's and even most of the top amatuer NPC guys today?  Can you answer that simple question?  F*ck no you can't!  Nobody can!  Just because someone passes a test doesn't mean they are natural.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2008, 11:45:30 AM »
Goddamn, brutal smackdown of the balding crackhead artist known as "james001."  :o

Not only that Jeffro...James is one sick puppy:
I used to live with a girl who drank my urine on a regular basis. she had no problems.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2008, 11:46:00 AM »
Answer my question first!  Why can naturals look better than juiced to the gills world class athletes of the 70's, 80's, 90's and even most of the top amatuer NPC guys today?  Can you answer that simple question?  F*ck no you can't!  Nobody can!  Just because someone passes a test doesn't mean they are natural.

It's obvious to some that the population in general gets slightly bigger and taller over time, thanks to generally better nutrition, medicine, lifestyle changes and other advances in society. You didn't know that? ???

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2008, 11:48:11 AM »
It's obvious to some that the population in general gets slightly bigger and taller over time, thanks to generally better nutrition, medicine, lifestyle changes and other advances in society. You didn't know that? ???

I'm with you, you answered my question.   ;)

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2008, 12:08:38 PM »
Hey Jeff, welcome to these crazy boards man.  Don't get offended with all the smack talk, take it as a compliment. You know in your heart what it takes to be a true natural champion. 

J Grey

« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2008, 12:10:13 PM »
Hey Jeff, welcome to these crazy boards man.  Don't get offended with all the smack talk, take it as a compliment. You know in your heart what it takes to be a true natural champion. 

what? Jeff Willet doesn't post on here, does he?  ???

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2008, 12:13:04 PM »

huh?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2008, 12:13:10 PM »
what a glass of donkey piss this James001 is, he takes steroids and looks like shit compared to anybody
who has been working out for 6 months, bashes Jeff Willet who looks a billion times better, and can't accept the fact that he is a lying douche who everybody hates.

Haha, exactly, this clown is juiced to the gills and still looks like shit warmed over, plus he's losing his hair from it to boot.  :-\

Give it up "james001," your bullshit is not going unnoticed anymore, the gig is up, tool.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2008, 12:38:00 PM »
Hey Jeff, welcome to these crazy boards man.  Don't get offended with all the smack talk, take it as a compliment. You know in your heart what drugs it takes to be a true natural champion like me. 

fixed
175lbs by 31st July

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2008, 02:01:18 PM »
fixed

Thank you...another juiced to the gills "natural" trying to post to add validity to another "natural" bodybuilder to make us think there is such a thing...ohhh brother.  One day these clowns will answer the truth, not on getbig.com but somewhere somehow.  I would hate to have that deamon in my head of being a big f*cking liar! 

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2008, 02:17:32 PM »
I can vouch for jeff, he is a true-lifetime-natural-bodybuilder.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2008, 02:19:26 PM »
Yeah true lifetime I guess everybody sleeps with this guy too... ::)

Lets look at the comparison of this "natural" to a juiced to the gills Mr. Olympia!

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2008, 02:21:46 PM »
So here we have it.  With glutamine, creatine, whey protein and H.I.T principals a natural guy can blow away a guy juiced to the gills that was a Mr. Olympia who obviously had no idea on how to train or eat!  WTF?  Quit smoking this Jeff Willets sausage you homo's!

J Grey

« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2008, 02:23:18 PM »

Lets look at the comparison of this "natural" to a juiced to the gills Mr. Olympia!

goes to show you that a natural bodybuilder can destroy a Mr. Olympia
stop hating on Jeff Willet, I have met him twice and talked with him
and believe he is 100% natural

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2008, 02:26:33 PM »
Samir was 25 years ago, and not even the best guy on stage.

J Grey

« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2008, 02:27:39 PM »
I love how all you guys are juiced to the gills and still not in a million years would look like Jeff
then you feel the need to take out your frustration on him, jealousy is a bitch.
Face it, he is a billion times better than you without drugs.

J Grey

« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2008, 03:33:39 PM »
juiced to the gills? statements like this is why you're just silly. I've been pretty broke most of the time as an artist.. I'd buy paint, food.. or pay the power bill before I'd buy steroids.

I'll say steroids are wonderful... and I'll do more of them.

you should, you look like an AIDS victim, it can help you.

J Grey

« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2008, 03:42:31 PM »
do you think I'm wasting away?

I'm saying that you claim to be on steroids yet you look like you don't even lift, a blood test couldn't hurt.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2008, 04:03:15 PM »
Samir was 25 years ago, and not even the best guy on stage.

wow!  In another 25 years we'll have teenagers running around looking like Ronnie and Jay!  I gotcha, "time" is what did it.  Just plain ole' time. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2008, 12:29:51 PM »

perfect comparison and really highlights the pathetic lies that are spewed every week from these so called naturals.
175lbs by 31st July

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2008, 12:39:58 PM »

prove me wrong then expert!.......... ive yet to see a good natty above 5'6

What (in your opinion) is a "good natty"?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2008, 01:23:21 PM »
Ha, ha. I love it. He is such a liar/clueless/brain-fried or something. He does this on every board I've seen him on.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2008, 01:32:04 PM »
Jeff Willet left something out.In 2000 Team Universe Jeff Willet was a light heavy weight and weighed around 198lbs, really soft and smooth, he got 10th place.Then a year later he came in at around 212lbs, and won the heavyweight class beating Skip Lacour.Then he came back in 2003, as a light heavyweight, and won the overall.I think Jeff Willet is a honest guy, but he left out the part were he did compete as a heavyweight in 2001.He said he always competed as a light heavyweight.How did his contest weight go from 198lbs (2000) , to 212 lbs (2002, then back to a light heavy weight (2003)? I could see if his weight was only 2-3lbs on stage, but we are talking 15 lbs on stage.From 198lbs- to 212lbs on stage in one year? Then back to 198lbs, a year later.I competed as a natural bodybuilder for 10 years, and my weight on stage never varied more then 2-4 lbs per year.To vary 15 lbs in a year in unheard of.I think Jeff WILLET IS A GREAT ATHLETE, AND A NICE GUY, BUT this mysterious 15lbs weigh gain on stage, then 15lb loss on stage weight is a little alarming.

This is funny considering the BS you spewed about your friend, the Twizzler boy

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2008, 03:00:12 PM »
I want to believe this guy. What I've learned during my competitive years (natural for life, but never preaching) is that there are just many genetic freaks around. And if someone has top genetics AND is fully committed he/she can be an extremely good natural bodybuilder.

When looking at Jeff, I notice that he looks very normal in clothes, but starts to shine when he's on stage.

I myself have average genetics only, but have been training (25 years) and dieting seriously (10 years) for a long time. Look at my arms: they measure less than 17'', yet on contest day they look ok. Now imagine a freak that can bring up EVERY muscle perfectly balanced, chiseled...

OPEN YOUR MIND, or you will only limit yourself to what you can achieve.

-peace

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2008, 03:33:20 PM »
I want to believe this guy. What I've learned during my competitive years (natural for life, but never preaching) is that there are just many genetic freaks around. And if someone has top genetics AND is fully committed he/she can be an extremely good natural bodybuilder.

When looking at Jeff, I notice that he looks very normal in clothes, but starts to shine when he's on stage.

I myself have average genetics only, but have been training (25 years) and dieting seriously (10 years) for a long time. Look at my arms: they measure less than 17'', yet on contest day they look ok. Now imagine a freak that can bring up EVERY muscle perfectly balanced, chiseled...

OPEN YOUR MIND, or you will only limit yourself to what you can achieve.

-peace

doesn't it piss you off when natural lie about being natural ?
175lbs by 31st July