Author Topic: Do you like the new Squadfather-lite?  (Read 6022 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Do you like the new Squadfather-lite?
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2008, 11:39:27 AM »
No I am not the owner of any Island.
He got carried away and thought I was the owner of an Island.
Somehow that became reality in his mind.
Could be wishful thinking on his behalf, to find a man that have a private island.

However I do live on a beautiful island.
he did the same thing with me ... he made up some bullcrap about me saying that people shouldnt brush their teeth cuz toothpaste had carbs..  ::) oh brother

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2008, 11:41:13 AM »
he did the same thing with me ... he made up some bullcrap about me saying that people shouldnt brush their teeth cuz toothpaste had carbs..  ::) oh brother

so you could argue that he got what was coming to him. he should maybe have left for good or just said 'fcuk it' and come back owning and destroying people like before. now is simply alex and benzs gimpy bitch.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2008, 11:41:43 AM »
nice avoidance of the question you can't answer as the truth burns into your steriod addled soul!
Yeah.......OK!!
 ::)

I guess I just don`t care as much about it as you do.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2008, 11:43:13 AM »
I own an island.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2008, 11:43:30 AM »
so you could argue that he got what was coming to him. he should maybe have left for good or just said 'fcuk it' and come back owning and destroying people like before. now is simply alex and benzs gimpy bitch.
maybe dave deserved to get owned ... in fact he did deserve to get owned... but that doesnt change the fact that anybody who is going to go dig up personal info on somebody is a pathetic waste of human flesh

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2008, 11:44:30 AM »
Yeah.......OK!!
 ::)

I guess I just don`t care as much about it as you do.

yet your old, bald, drug infested ass is in here, in my fucking thread. you need people like me so you point your fucking fingers and say 'there's the bad guy'  ::)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2008, 11:46:59 AM »
maybe dave deserved to get owned ... in fact he did deserve to get owned... but that doesnt change the fact that anybody who is going to go dig up personal info on somebody is a pathetic waste of human flesh

but it tends to have the desired effect. alex hides nothing so there is nothing to get dug up. dave was racist and making references to alex marrying a moneky. alex destroyed him , plain and simple. he pushed the guy too far.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2008, 11:47:04 AM »
I own an island.

A few of my friends as well as my brother own islands. They are all just small islands in the middle of the lake that their house sit on and no one does a thing with them. What kind of island do you own? A big tropical one?
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2008, 11:47:25 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2008, 11:48:12 AM »
A few of my friends as well as my brother own islands. They are all just small islands in the middle of the lake that their house sit on and no one does a thing with them. What kind of island do you own? A big tropical one?
No, just a small one called "Aruba". Heard of it?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2008, 11:49:27 AM »
No, just a small one called "Aruba". Heard of it?

Yeah, that's a good place for young chicks to vacation at, totally safe.
E

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2008, 11:49:32 AM »
Half the people here are too scared to post their pics.

they aren't all good looking. you are not big but you look nice.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2008, 11:49:42 AM »
but it tends to have the desired effect. alex hides nothing so there is nothing to get dug up. dave was racist and making references to alex marrying a moneky. alex destroyed him , plain and simple. he pushed the guy too far.
i think its silly to let someone get you angry like that... i have been made fun of endlessly for liking black girls and people have called an ex gf of mine (she was my gf at the time) the N word and monkey and all sorts of racist things... however, me, being level headed about such things, realized that just because someone says something, doesnt make it true, and a racist person i not a persaon who you should take noticeof what they say anyway

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2008, 11:50:52 AM »
Yeah, that's a good place for young chicks to vacation at, totally safe.
Nothing bad ever happens there.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2008, 11:51:47 AM »
i think its silly to let someone get you angry like that... i have been made fun of endlessly for liking black girls and people have called an ex gf of mine (she was my gf at the time) the N word and monkey and all sorts of racist things... however, me, being level headed about such things, realized that just because someone says something, doesnt make it true, and a racist person i not a persaon who you should take noticeof what they say anyway

but you yourself got so angry you threatended to kill a member here and all his family.
you have also come back a lot more chilled but the way squadfather backs down from any kind of confrontation is painful to watch.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2008, 11:52:07 AM »
interesting

we've got the queen of holland posting on getbig

No, Garraeth is the Queen of the Koloseum.
E

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2008, 11:53:07 AM »
but you yourself got so angry you threatended to kill a member here and all his family.
you have also come back a lot more chilled but the way squadfather backs down from any kind of confrontation is painful to watch.
no i never did that. one time i told i member that i wished that someone murder his parents and took photos of their dead corpses, and in that photo the cock of his father owuld be stuffed in the fathers mouth.   or something like that.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2008, 11:53:12 AM »
LMFAO, how many people and their dogs did you threaten to kill?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2008, 11:54:01 AM »
LMFAO, how many people and their dogs did you threaten to kill?
no i never did that. one time i told i member that i wished that someone murder his parents and took photos of their dead corpses, and in that photo the cock of his father owuld be stuffed in the fathers mouth.   or something like that.  ;D

nice try conehead  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2008, 11:54:47 AM »
yet your old, bald, drug infested ass is in here, in my fucking thread. you need people like me so you point your fucking fingers and say 'there's the bad guy'  ::)
Your mama bitch! 

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2008, 11:55:39 AM »
Your mama bitch! 

i deserved that. wes, i'm, sorry for being so rude and horrible.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2008, 11:55:54 AM »
Your mama bitch! 
ha haha haha ha !!!!  deltsaforce = OWNED !!!     ;D  

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2008, 11:55:58 AM »
nice try conehead  ;D
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you said you were going to be the one to do that, not "someone" and I'm pretty sure you threatened to rape benz' mother.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2008, 11:57:06 AM »
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you said you were going to be the one to do that, not "someone" and I'm pretty sure you threatened to rape benz' mother.
nope, i said i hoped someone did, didnt say i was gonna. look it up. wanna bet ?

never threatened to rape benz's mother either. i did make a momma joke about me and her having sex though.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2008, 11:57:46 AM »

given what we now know, he would have been equally comfortable raping the father