Author Topic: 2008 Toys for tots...  (Read 13597 times)

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
Re: 2008 Toys for tots...
« Reply #150 on: December 16, 2008, 11:56:11 AM »
::)

Same garbage, different year.  Get something that is actually worth the money.  Here is a picture of my old car that I found. I sold it in 2005. :)

I don't think the old lady would fit in that.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2008, 01:28:12 PM »
I don't think the old lady would fit in that.
Monster Camel toe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2008, 03:11:19 PM »
As a Marine I truly appreciate the support Alex23! Well done.

4th do you actually believe this food man helps them?  He doesn't have a Hummer and is a poser.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Alex23

« Reply #153 on: December 16, 2008, 03:19:57 PM »
As a Marine I truly appreciate the support Alex23! Well done.

Glad to hear 4thAD!

Spent some time on the base afterward... The uphill paintball place near the mall is kinda cool. Epic bruising ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #154 on: December 16, 2008, 03:25:52 PM »

I'm far from racist quite the opposite. Skin color doesn't affect my judgment; far from it.

Bullshit. I seen you many times call Arabs sand ni**ers and use racist language and epithets towards Middle Easterners and North Africans. I seen you do this so your deliberate show that you are cowardly and ashamed to be honest about this. Would this be that your brown wife would rightfully be hurt to find her new "man" is discrimator towards darker skin pigmentation?

Look, you married into an African American family. African Americans are the biggest converters to Islam in the West. The Nation of Islam is a burgeoning organization.

Your childs will grow up in racist America with taunts from racist American scum , the kind who only dislike Nasser solely on his mixed race background. How will they feel knowing their own father , supposed protector, was also a vile, skin judging , racist?

Think on this, seriously

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #155 on: December 16, 2008, 03:29:25 PM »
Bullshit. I seen you many times call Arabs sand ni**ers and use racist language and epithets towards Middle Easterners and North Africans. I seen you do this so your deliberate show that you are cowardly and ashamed to be honest about this. Would this be that your brown wife would rightfully be hurt to find her new "man" is discrimator towards darker skin pigmentation?

Look, you married into an African American family. African Americans are the biggest converters to Islam in the West. The Nation of Islam is a burgeoning organization.

Your childs will grow up in racist America with taunts from racist American scum , the kind who only dislike Nasser solely on his mixed race background. How will they feel knowing their own father , supposed protector, was also a vile, skin judging , racist?

Think on this, seriously

nice to see you on tonight Sharma, bringing fat Alex back to reality.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: December 16, 2008, 07:00:42 PM »

Think on this, seriously

Poor sharma has been simmering away with jealousy and shame.  Especially since he received a savage e-beating the last time he logged on.

Sharma knows what its like to be spat on and cursed since his own kind do it to him on a daily basis.
Such a sad and desperate life you lead sharma 

Hah           

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 16, 2008, 07:12:05 PM »
Good dude, Alex. Merry Christmas.

Alex23

« Reply #158 on: December 16, 2008, 07:19:30 PM »
Good dude, Alex. Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas bro!!!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: December 17, 2008, 01:09:33 AM »
helping out unfortunate kids with toys and such is a really good thing,giving to the needy is the best feeling youll ever have in your life.i always help out the animal rescue orgs,the childrens cancer hospitals and acouple others.im not a rich man but the lord always takes care of me and my family.but make sure you check out and research alittle about the charities and places you are gonna donate to cause not all of them are honest.i give to st jude,its a childrens cancer hospital and they are very reputable and you know your moneys going into research for the kids as well as other needs the little kids have.also the animal rescue force is another great one for you animal lovers like myself,they are a very honest orginization.thanks for reading
R

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: December 17, 2008, 02:45:25 AM »
nice to see you on tonight Sharma, bringing fat Alex back to reality.

jt

You admitted you wanted "Fat Alex" to pound your ass. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 18, 2008, 07:18:43 AM »
gayest shit ive ever heard in my life.  you have to be the biggest douche on here.   

You opened an account just for these?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #162 on: December 18, 2008, 07:23:17 AM »
haha, what a complete tool.

'hey guys, look at me im such a caring guy doing such great things for the kids, give me a pat on the back, and i have a hummer'

donate to charity and keep your mouth shut you pathetic fuckface.   but you're a self aggrandizing clown who wants everyone in the world to know. monster insecurity.

bump for the truth
175lbs by 31st July

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: December 18, 2008, 07:25:59 AM »
gayest shit ive ever heard in my life.  you have to be the biggest douche on here.   

Are you a Neo-Nazi?  You obviously no nothing of getbig if you think Alex23 is the biggest douche on here.  Alex would crush your Nazi ass.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 18, 2008, 07:29:17 AM »
Are you a Neo-Nazi?  You obviously no nothing of getbig if you think Alex23 is the biggest douche on here.  Alex would crush your Nazi ass.

xfactor does much more for kids than fatalex, yet he doesn't scream ' look at me, look at me' like fatalex does.

also x doesn't hire p.i.'s to hunt down squadfather then publically expose him like fatalex does either.

yeah fatalex is a real good guy  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: December 18, 2008, 07:37:49 AM »
xfactor does much more for kids than fatalex, yet he doesn't scream ' look at me, look at me' like fatalex does.

also x doesn't hire p.i.'s to hunt down squadfather then publically expose him like fatalex does either.

yeah fatalex is a real good guy  ::)

I hear you, but the fact is some Nazi newbie signs up just to attack Alex, I would respond the same way if this person attacked Squad (even though Squad would destory his ass in a few posts and we would never hear from his Nazi ass again).

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #166 on: December 18, 2008, 07:47:35 AM »
bump for the truth

Fagpanda, surely you didn't create that gimmick account just to have someone to agree with... :-\

Alex23

« Reply #167 on: December 18, 2008, 08:00:33 AM »
Fagpanda, surely you didn't create that gimmick account just to have someone to agree with... :-\

FagSplenda got rapped pretty bad yesterday by Dante, Adonis, SF and myself.. asking us to pose for him in underwear... as I can see he's still melting down like a snowball in Ouganda...  epic...  

ok wiggs, squad, alex, and adonnis

post 1 clear pic each full frontal in panty shorts on this thread.

and i will do the same, of me at my worse after a year layoff eating whatever i liked and with 2 torn rotators. ( pretty bad, and plenty of owning material to last a lifetime)

you all match it and i will too.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: December 18, 2008, 08:02:57 AM »
The intriguing thing here is, the fact that if Alex23 did not the giant bolt bucket that he has, he would have never made it to Toys for Tots.  Take the truck out of the equation and you just have a greedy obese Alex23 fuming and floundering on how to lie and gimmick his next owning on getbig.

He seems more concerned with using charity to "leverage" his reputation on getbig, than anything else.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: December 18, 2008, 08:03:37 AM »

FagSplenda got rapped pretty bad yesterday by Dante, Adonis, SF and myself.. asking us to pose for him in underwear... as I can see he's still melting down like a snowball in Ouganda...  epic...  

Wow, he really does love the cockage....I was just giving him shit.  Is he dating George Licking Cockwell?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: December 18, 2008, 08:05:08 AM »
who's fatpanda?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 18, 2008, 08:07:45 AM »
who's fatpanda?

Evidently he's George Licking Cockwell's life partner who want's to see an assortment of getbiggers in their "male panties."

Alex23

« Reply #172 on: December 18, 2008, 08:17:40 AM »
Wow, he really does love the cockage....I was just giving him shit.  Is he dating George Licking Cockwell?

HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
it does look like he's got a man crush on the sodomite Gorgeous Fuckwell...

then again he would let anyone throatfuck him just for support on getbig ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: December 18, 2008, 09:11:16 AM »
alex you are sadly mistaken.

i single handedly owned you 5.

i'm still waiting on a pic where you do not cover your 50" gut by your arm  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Alex23

« Reply #174 on: December 18, 2008, 09:16:05 AM »
alex you are sadly mistaken.
i single handedly owned you 5.
i'm still waiting on a pic where you do not cover your 50" gut by your arm  ::)

Shut your mouth gimmick and Post a pic.