Author Topic: cheapest, efficient cycle with min. sides:  (Read 16187 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: cheapest, efficient cycle with min. sides:
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 11:37:30 AM »
Drinking soy milk increases IGF-1 levels by 40 some odd percent as well.  All those vegans thinking they're going to live a long life, oh boy do they have a big surprise coming!
oh snap im gonna go get some soy milk !  ;D

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 02:15:36 PM »
Awhh hell now you really got his head spinning   ;D

I will be fine.  i limit myself to 2 cycles per year... only 2, 12 week cycles.  so hopefully there are minimal health side effects.
you are gay.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 02:46:09 PM »
2 cycles per year aint badd...i like doing one big one for like 16 to 20 weeks..i cant wait until may when i can load up the damnn syringe again.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 02:49:11 PM »
if i wanted to live as long as possible and be as healthy as possible, i would never come within a  million miles of steroids, even testosterone.  maybe at the age of 70 or over, would i then use a tiny little bit, but only a maximum of 100mg per week.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 03:11:06 PM »
if i wanted to live as long as possible and be as healthy as possible, i would never come within a  million miles of steroids, even testosterone.  maybe at the age of 70 or over, would i then use a tiny little bit, but only a maximum of 100mg per week.

This is true a healthy male is better off not touching them for overall health.  Juice causes all kinds of things to happen some good, some not so good and if your shit is fine then really no reason to take them, unless you want to get pretty big maybe. 

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 03:14:17 PM »
I will be fine.  i limit myself to 2 cycles per year... only 2, 12 week cycles.  so hopefully there are minimal health side effects.
Are you joking, .5636737783 cycles a yr. and you will die of cancer, FACT!!!!!
I am a big baby

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2008, 03:17:44 PM »
This is true a healthy male is better off not touching them for overall health.  Juice causes all kinds of things to happen some good, some not so good and if your shit is fine then really no reason to take them, unless you want to get pretty big maybe. 

i get blood work done all the time and im still healthy from cycling juice..

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2008, 05:20:50 PM »
true, test may not be healthy in the long run, but i think 2 small cycles a year will add mass, decease a little body fat.  Not only will that make you look good, but also other positive things can come from it, such as a reduced risk a diabetes (one of the main killers in the world). 

if test does any harmful things, it most likely interefers with cardio health by lowering HDL.  But one can increase aerobic excersise and possibly take nolva with the test.  (novla increases HLD, arimidex lowers HDL). 

so in all, i really do not see any major side effects from 2 small cycles, and maybe even more health benefits than anything else.  plus, who the hell wants to be 150 pounds?  that may be worth 5-6 years off the lifespan.
you are gay.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2008, 10:41:34 PM »
plus, who the hell wants to be 150 pounds?  that may be worth 5-6 years off the lifespan.
that general idea, is my general sentiment.

dustin

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2008, 12:51:22 AM »
Drinking soy milk increases IGF-1 levels by 40 some odd percent as well.  All those vegans thinking they're going to live a long life, oh boy do they have a big surprise coming!

Life extensionists will be turning in their graves when they become aware of this factoid!!!!!!!!! :o ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2008, 12:58:31 AM »
I did a test propionate only cycle for 6 week this summer

went from 190 to 243 in 4 weeks  ;D
major bloat but then, it was post contest

amazing strenght increase tho

Bullshit. 

4thAD

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2008, 08:33:00 AM »
Are you joking, .5636737783 cycles a yr. and you will die of cancer, FACT!!!!!

Your joking right?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2008, 08:42:04 AM »
Your joking right?

LOL I think maybe this has turned into "mess with worm's head" thread. 

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2008, 10:47:32 AM »
Bullshit. 

it was with a water rebound from a contest, if you think that's bullshit you clearly don't know shit about bodybuilding. it's very common

dustin

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008, 02:33:30 PM »
it was with a water rebound from a contest, if you think that's bullshit you clearly don't know shit about bodybuilding. it's very common

Even for naturals it's nothing outlandish. I don't know why MMM is being a dick and calling you out on it.

One point I'd like to raise though is that I personally don't think that's very safe at all. I don't mean to be the proverbial pot calling the kettle black or anything, but steroids are enough of a cardiovascular risk as it is. I don't let myself blow up more than 10lbs over the course of a couple of months. If I were being liberal - 10lbs in a month if I were coming off a hard diet or contest diet.

I tend to play things on the safe side. Blood work always comes back fine in my case and not everyone runs into heart issues, but it's nothing that anyone should take lightly. I've heard pros even saying it's pretty dangerous to let yourself explode after a contest. Taking advantage of contest dieting and rebounding is one thing but holding that much water in a short period of time is a shocking and foreign phenomenon I wouldn't ever put my body through. I don't mean to sound elitist though. A couple of friends have gained 30lbs in a month (retaining abs and little distension around the midsection) after a contest. It's pretty fucking cool to be honest, but freaky lol :o

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2008, 06:04:34 PM »
that general idea, is my general sentiment.

yeah, but i don;t think test (2 small cycles per year) will decrease life span that much, maybe a year.

what will decrease life span is mainly eating more.

mice starved their whole life end up living twice as long. 

I would rather loose 5 years and be 240 pounds!
you are gay.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2008, 06:07:13 PM »
yeah, but i don;t think test (2 small cycles per year) will decrease life span that much, maybe a year.

what will decrease life span is mainly eating more.

mice starved their whole life end up living twice as long. 

I would rather loose 5 years and be 240 pounds!

A few cycles a year won't shorten your lifespan any more than a bitchy girlfriend would.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2008, 06:14:07 PM »
Even for naturals it's nothing outlandish. I don't know why MMM is being a dick and calling you out on it.

One point I'd like to raise though is that I personally don't think that's very safe at all. I don't mean to be the proverbial pot calling the kettle black or anything, but steroids are enough of a cardiovascular risk as it is. I don't let myself blow up more than 10lbs over the course of a couple of months. If I were being liberal - 10lbs in a month if I were coming off a hard diet or contest diet.

I tend to play things on the safe side. Blood work always comes back fine in my case and not everyone runs into heart issues, but it's nothing that anyone should take lightly. I've heard pros even saying it's pretty dangerous to let yourself explode after a contest. Taking advantage of contest dieting and rebounding is one thing but holding that much water in a short period of time is a shocking and foreign phenomenon I wouldn't ever put my body through. I don't mean to sound elitist though. A couple of friends have gained 30lbs in a month (retaining abs and little distension around the midsection) after a contest. It's pretty fucking cool to be honest, but freaky lol :o
i got this theory that the reason you explode after a diet is caus the low bloog sgar associated with lipolysis is also correlated with gh release(sort of a metabolic hormone with opposite effects of insulin)..which is directly correlated to igf-1 production... igf1 creates new muscle cells (hyperplasia not hypertophy)....so even though while your dieting your not gaining a net lb of muscle ..you still are going to finish your diet with a large net gain in muscles cells.......and now when you start to overeat a bit and keep your body in a fed state then growth willbe all the more rapid

4thAD

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2008, 06:16:56 PM »
A few cycles a year won't shorten your lifespan any more than a bitchy girlfriend would.

Thats the damned truth. I think the girlfriend will shorten it more. ;D

Stavios

« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2008, 06:18:41 PM »

I completely agree man ! It was the last time I went overboard with the rebound, I went a little overboard  ;D
I looked huge but I was having trouble walking cause the back pump was so horrible  :-X

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2008, 07:45:53 PM »

If you think you gained 40lbs of water in 4 weeks without ending up in a hospital you know nothing about human physiology.  You might have gained a lot of water which is normal post contest but it wasn't 40lbs genius. 

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2008, 08:24:39 PM »
LOL I think maybe this has turned into "mess with worm's head" thread. 
;D
I am a big baby

dustin

« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2008, 12:52:27 PM »
If you think you gained 40lbs of water in 4 weeks without ending up in a hospital you know nothing about human physiology.  You might have gained a lot of water which is normal post contest but it wasn't 40lbs genius. 

MMM, where did Stavios proclaim that he gained a solid 40lbs of nothing but earth shattering, panty dropping sheaths of muscle???? You've been a bit of a dick lately... maybe you need to lay off the sauce.  :-\

Stavios

« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2008, 01:14:51 PM »

fat plus water plus 1-2 pounds of muscle, yes those were the gains I made "genius".
if you don't believe me I don't give a shit

Stavios

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2008, 01:38:05 PM »
check this out guys !
Stavios's face at 240 lbs  ;D

:-X

my face was so swollen that my eyes were disapearing under my cheeks