Author Topic: The great Nasser el Sonbaty Wiki  (Read 19451 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: The great Nasser el Sonbaty Wiki
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2008, 02:13:48 PM »
QFT. He is rich, still built like a beast, only just maturing and now living a great life with great cars and investments. Live like a playboy whilst the unwashed pumpkinheads obsess over him from their squalid little apartments with "failure" on the door.   It must really be so terrible for him. haha.

Are you a Muslim yourself, Sharma? I only ask because your handle 'Sharma' is a Hindu name, no?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2008, 02:15:35 PM »
Are you a Muslim yourself, Sharma? I only ask because your handle 'Sharma' is a Hindu name, no?

I am Muslim, yes. Hinduism is ridiculous and I have serious issues with it.

Sharma is not my name but it do have significance for me.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2008, 02:16:44 PM »
Nasser is MENSA level intellect. He is one of the most intelligent men on the planet.

So, why did this man with an IQ in the genius/elite range choose to be a bodybuilder when he could have been a successful doctor, lawyer, politician? Simple, he fucking loved it. He enjoyed lifting the iron and enjoyed his superior genetics kicking in. It was also a break from his numerous studies - don't forget, this guy was a serious and top notch academic too.

He also never knew that the IFBB was a crooked, corrupt and racist organization that would stop him getting his rightful Olympias. The biggest insult being they gave them to a trash, former racist , convicted burglar and illiterate with absolutely no academic qualifications and a retarded brain.
People say bitter so if he is who can blame him? A great man who was the genetic superior in every facet to all these dumb, rec drug addicts in bodybuilding and he lowered himself to that level only to be screwed by people not fit to breath the same air as him.
I hope he is bitter, he should be bitter after the shit these scum pulled on him.
Don't forget that he choose this life when for most the life choose them as its all the losers can do.
But we will love him still and never forget the shit he had to go through. What he did for bodybuilding. What he stands for.
He is the best mind, body and person to ever lift this sport from the gutter. He will always be the greatest, always.

Great post, that convict didn't even deserve to use the oxygen around Nasser.  Nasser would have made a great politician or world leader, I can say that for sure.  Very, very smart, very charismatic, and very funny.

Because he has not had to work since his mid to late 20's and will never have to either.  Pretty smart way to financial independence.  Now he gets to do what he loves best - relax, work out, hang out with friends and his dog, travel, etc.

Yup, Nasser is living life, unlike the body bag bodies on getbig that constantly obsess over 3x uncrowned Mr Olympia's daily activities.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2008, 02:23:36 PM »
JT, I agree completely. I think Nasser could have been a very great lawyer, one of the best. He has the great brain but also incredible presence and charisma, quick thinking and witty. I think he could have done this superbly.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2008, 02:25:00 PM »
Where did you get that from? My dad was a triple Masters (History, Politics and Economics) and a PhD.
Hmm. Your dad have three separate MAs, Kiwi!? I would assume he doesn't; he more than likely would have a reflected BA/MA from a university like I mentioned? Quite common in academia. Not a slight or anything. Just keeping things in a less hagiographical perspective. The Nassheads really like to inflate their idol.  

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2008, 02:25:59 PM »
Because he has not had to work since his mid to late 20's and will never have to either.  Pretty smart way to financial independence.  Now he gets to do what he loves best - relax, work out, hang out with friends and his dog, travel, etc.

Hmmm dunno about that bit. Even Sato is growing tired of his endless moanings on about how he was overlooked and pissed on by the corrupt,racist judges of the IFBB.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2008, 02:28:34 PM »
JT, I agree completely. I think Nasser could have been a very great lawyer, one of the best. He has the great brain but also incredible presence and charisma, quick thinking and witty. I think he could have done this superbly.

Would he be dressed like this in court?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2008, 02:32:31 PM »
Would he be dressed like this in court?

haha, I hope so. Maybe the supreme muscle court.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2008, 02:33:58 PM »
Hmm. Your dad have three separate MAs, Kiwi!? I would assume he doesn't; he more than likely would have a reflected BA/MA from a university like I mentioned? Quite common in academia. Not a slight or anything. Just keeping things in a less hagiographical perspective. The Nassheads really like to inflate their idol.  

Yeah, he did do them separately, being a huge nerd like me ;D and he did it at a time when the standards were very different (read higher). A Master of Arts degree from back then would be the equivalent of a PhD today, based on what I've come to understand. It took him sometime and he finished them and his PhD in his late 30s / early 40s, while working at the same time. He was offered a couple of very prestigious positions (he was offered to be economic adviser to a couple of south east Asian countries at two different times, which he declined for various reasons) and he was friends with some amazing people.

One of them did 6 years of medicine, got the medical degree, then did a 4 year Engineering course, got the engineering degree and then went on to do an undergraduate law degree followed by a post graduate degree in the same - I kid you not :) I met that guy only a couple of times and was pretty young back then (around 9) but even then I could see what an incredible mind he had, although he was also eccentric like Hell, lol! Ah, some of the stories I could tell you 8)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2008, 02:37:11 PM »
Nasser truly is a bodybuilding nerd.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2008, 02:37:23 PM »
Yeah, he did do them separately, being a huge nerd like me ;D and he did it at a time when the standards were very different (read higher). A Master of Arts degree from back then would be the equivalent of a PhD today, based on what I've come to understand. It took him sometime and he finished them and his PhD in his late 30s / early 40s, while working at the same time. He was offered a couple of very prestigious positions (he was offered to be economic adviser to a couple of south east Asian countries at two different times, which he declined for various reasons) and he was friends with some amazing people.

One of them did 6 years of medicine, got the medical degree, then did a 4 year Engineering course, got the engineering degree and then went on to do an undergraduate law degree followed by a post graduate degree in the same - I kid you not :) I met that guy only a couple of times and was pretty young back then (around 9) but even then I could see what an incredible mind he had, although he was also eccentric like Hell, lol! Ah, some of the stories I could tell you 8)

haha, did the genius friend of your dad's try to introduce you to his own version of "quantum physics?"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2008, 02:39:41 PM »
haha, did the genius friend of your dad's try to introduce you to his own version of "quantum physics?"

A little bit, although nothing as technically advanced as one of Johnny Falcon's YouTube links on the Annunaki ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2008, 02:41:57 PM »

Well, that is impressive. I only knew one girl like that; she was working on her 3rd one as well, but she was clearly a bit unbalanced. Got any shots of your dad's study? Must look amazing.  :o

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2008, 02:42:22 PM »
A little bit, although nothing as technically advanced as one of Johnny Falcon's YouTube links on the Annunaki ;D

My dad's friends just tried to sneak me beer and get me to curse when I was 9....haha  And I wonder what's wrong with me?!?  8)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2008, 02:44:50 PM »
Well, that is impressive. I only knew one girl like that; she was working on her 3rd one as well, but she was clearly a bit unbalanced.

I am not surprised, it is not a woman's place to be doing such things. The problem with the West is that you seem to give the woman a pair of trousers and do the job of a man, something she is not capable of doing by design, by the limitations imposed on the female mind.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2008, 02:48:40 PM »
I am not surprised, it is not a woman's place to be doing such things. The problem with the West is that you seem to give the woman a pair of trousers and do the job of a man, something she is not capable of doing by design, by the limitations imposed on the female mind.

agree'd females are in the wrong shoes in the western world.  The Arab world has it right.

jt
TEAM Nasser

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2008, 02:50:50 PM »
Got any shots of your dad's study? Must look amazing.  :o

None here with me, I'm afraid. I live alone and the rest of my family is scattered all over the world. How about this pic of my AR collection instead? ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2008, 02:51:38 PM »
None here with me, I'm afraid. I live alone and the rest of my family is scattered all over the world. How about this pic of my AR collection instead? ;D

Hey, that's not Mike Mentzers bookcase...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2008, 02:52:05 PM »
My dad's friends just tried to sneak me beer and get me to curse when I was 9....haha  And I wonder what's wrong with me?!?  8)

No wonder you are one of the coolest, funniest cats here while I'm a f*cked up nerd hahahaha

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2008, 02:53:11 PM »
agree'd females are in the wrong shoes in the western world.  The Arab world has it right.

jt

And no good has come from it. The fabric of the family is destroyed. The women are whores, uncouth and how they speak to their husbands is shameful. No discipline. I have no respect for a man who let his wife talk back to him.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2008, 02:55:12 PM »
No wonder you are one of the coolest, funniest cats here while I'm a f*cked up nerd hahahaha

You're pretty cool yourself there, stud...and bigger than me.  8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2008, 03:05:44 PM »

Bastard! Hell, who am I kidding. I have a copy of The Fountainhead, which although a bit preachy, I enjoyed. Liked the movie even more. Also have a copy of Atlas Shrugged, but I got to that 300-page monologue/oration and just bogged down, never to pick it up again. I collect books, and I have noticed that 1st eds of Rand's book go for a fortune! Obviously, some deep-pocketed collectors out there. I wonder if they have an Objectivist approach to E-Bay bidding!?  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2008, 03:14:16 PM »
And no good has come from it. The fabric of the family is destroyed. The women are whores, uncouth and how they speak to their husbands is shameful. No discipline. I have no respect for a man who let his wife talk back to him.
Oh Brother. Is this then the kind of authoritarian discipline you're in favour of, in regards to women?   

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2008, 03:21:32 PM »
Nasser is MENSA level intellect. He is one of the most intelligent men on the planet.

He is the best mind, body and person to ever lift this sport from the gutter. He will always be the greatest, always.

QFT
AGAIN, Sharma telling it like it is!

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2008, 03:22:37 PM »