Author Topic: The great Nasser el Sonbaty Wiki  (Read 19472 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
The great Nasser el Sonbaty Wiki
« on: December 14, 2008, 04:53:45 PM »
Straight from Wikipedia, even wikipedia evny's HUGE Nasser.

A graduate from University of Augsburg in Germany, earning a masters degree in History, Political Science, and Sociology Nasser began bodybuilding in 1983. His first competition was in the Junior State Championship in Germany, where he placed 6th. His first appearance in the Mr. Olympia competition was in 1994, where he placed 7th. In total, Nasser competed in nine Mr. Olympia competitions. His best placing in The Mr. Olympia competition was in 1997, where he placed 2nd. Nasser is known for being the bodybuilder who poses and bodybuilds wearing spectacles, for having the ability to speak seven languages, as well as being able to weigh over 300 pounds in the offseason and still show his full abdominal muscles.

Nasser has been featured in many fitness and magazine articles, as well as being pictured on the cover of FLEX magazine. He currently resides in San Diego, California.

He speaks 7 languages fluently. [1]

Brains only an Arab can posses
Movie star good looks
HUGE Nasser el Sonbaty

jt
TEAM Nasser

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: The great Nasser el Sonbaty Wiki
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 04:55:29 PM »
Nasser is truly the alpha-male.

Big man on campus.

No doubt about it... 8)
No doubt about it...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 04:57:36 PM »
Nasser is truly the alpha-male.

Big man on campus.

No doubt about it... 8)

great post
TEAM Nasser

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 04:57:58 PM »
good stuff
w

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 04:59:28 PM »
TEAM Nasser

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2008, 04:59:43 PM »
nasser is a hunk

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2008, 05:41:52 PM »
earning a masters degree in History, Political Science, and Sociology

No one earns a Master of Arts in three different disciplines. An MA is earned, and reflects, graduate study and examination. What Nasser has is - similar to an Oxbridge degree - a BA that is reflected as an MA after a certain amount of time after matriculation: 3-6 years is common. Nice try tho.  ;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2008, 05:43:13 PM »

A graduate from University of Augsburg in Germany, earning a masters degree in History, Political Science, and Sociology Nasser began bodybuilding in 1983. His first competition was in the Junior State Championship in Germany, where he placed 6th. His first appearance in the Mr. Olympia competition was in 1994, where he placed 7th. In total, Nasser competed in nine Mr. Olympia competitions. His best placing in The Mr. Olympia competition was in 1997, where he placed 2nd. Nasser is known for being the bodybuilder who poses and bodybuilds wearing spectacles, for having the ability to speak seven languages, as well as being able to weigh over 300 pounds in the offseason and still show his full abdominal muscles.

Nasser has been featured in many fitness and magazine articles, as well as being pictured on the cover of FLEX magazine. He currently resides in San Diego, California.

Movie star good looks
HUGE Nasser el Sonbaty

jt
one of the few things we agree on, Nasser is an all time great, a living legend in the sport.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 05:44:06 PM »
Was he the guy that Fuked Milos's Wi Nah never mind. :-\

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2008, 05:44:16 PM »
Nasser is known for being the bodybuilder who poses and bodybuilds wearing spectacles

haha, what an accomplishment...hahah

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2008, 05:54:02 PM »

Movie star good looks
HUGE Nasser el Sonbaty

jt
JT..Naaser has voiced his opinions on homosexuals as being vile and repugnant human beings when he posts as Sharma/The_Slimey , accounts he shares with bigslobs , yet you drop to your knees worshipping him as a person rimming his haemroid infested asshole..
How does this sit with you seeming you are a cockworshipping fag hag?

Or does this show who you really are as a person? two faced to the maxium? 

Your thoughts ?  ???

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2008, 05:59:04 PM »
haha, what an accomplishment...hahah

lol I found that humorous as well.

JT..Naaser has voiced his opinions on homosexuals as being vile and repugnant human beings when he posts as Sharma/The_Slimey , accounts he shares with bigslobs , yet you drop to your knees worshipping him as a person rimming his haemroid infested asshole..
How does this sit with you seeming you are a cockworshipping fag hag?

Or does this show who you really are as a person? two faced to the maxium? 

Your thoughts ?  ???

Nasser has no problem with homosexuals.  If Sharma does, he has his right as a Arab and Islamic man to have his opinion and I value it. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2008, 06:00:50 PM »
lol I found that humorous as well.

Nasser has no problem with homosexuals.  If Sharma does, he has his right as a Arab and Islamic man to have his opinion and I value it

jt
I'd suggest that you have no 'value' system, then.  ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2008, 06:03:27 PM »
Nasser is highly educated and intelligent no doubt about it. One of the few who brings a combination of brains and brawn in the sport.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2008, 06:12:19 PM »
I'd suggest that you have no 'value' system, then.  ;)

only speak when spoken to infidel.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2008, 06:13:18 PM »
You just don't see horn rimmed spectacles any more. Just speak speaks volumes about the class and elegance of Nasser.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2008, 07:49:30 PM »
Sorry JT, but Nasshole already has a #1 fan. Back off of Bobs man!!!! >:(
I am a big baby

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2008, 01:27:28 PM »
Sorry JT, but Nasshole already has a #1 fan. Back off of Bobs man!!!! >:(

I am only a fan, I do not contend with Bigbobs, bobs is one of his better friends in life as you saw in the many pictures in a thread last month.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2008, 01:35:25 PM »
To be fair I dont think you can include Bitter and c*nty as languages so lets just say hes fluent in 5 for arguments sake.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2008, 01:40:28 PM »
No one earns a Master of Arts in three different disciplines.

Where did you get that from? My dad was a triple Masters (History, Politics and Economics) and a PhD.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2008, 01:43:55 PM »
If nassar was so smart why did he take up BB ?
L

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2008, 01:52:52 PM »

Exactly, not one of his "smartest" moments was it with the benefit of hindsight. Sure it made him a few dollars but now he is bitter, twisted and likes to throw in the race card for good measure for his non wins on the Olympia front....oh dear!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2008, 02:04:12 PM »
 Nasser is MENSA level intellect. He is one of the most intelligent men on the planet.

So, why did this man with an IQ in the genius/elite range choose to be a bodybuilder when he could have been a successful doctor, lawyer, politician? Simple, he fucking loved it. He enjoyed lifting the iron and enjoyed his superior genetics kicking in. It was also a break from his numerous studies - don't forget, this guy was a serious and top notch academic too.

He also never knew that the IFBB was a crooked, corrupt and racist organization that would stop him getting his rightful Olympias. The biggest insult being they gave them to a trash, former racist , convicted burglar and illiterate with absolutely no academic qualifications and a retarded brain.
People say bitter so if he is who can blame him? A great man who was the genetic superior in every facet to all these dumb, rec drug addicts in bodybuilding and he lowered himself to that level only to be screwed by people not fit to breath the same air as him.
I hope he is bitter, he should be bitter after the shit these scum pulled on him.
Don't forget that he choose this life when for most the life choose them as its all the losers can do.
But we will love him still and never forget the shit he had to go through. What he did for bodybuilding. What he stands for.
He is the best mind, body and person to ever lift this sport from the gutter. He will always be the greatest, always.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2008, 02:06:01 PM »

Because he has not had to work since his mid to late 20's and will never have to either.  Pretty smart way to financial independence.  Now he gets to do what he loves best - relax, work out, hang out with friends and his dog, travel, etc.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2008, 02:10:56 PM »
Because he has not had to work since his mid to late 20's and will never have to either.  Pretty smart way to financial independence.  Now he gets to do what he loves best - relax, work out, hang out with friends and his dog, travel, etc.

QFT. He is rich, still built like a beast, only just maturing and now living a great life with great cars and investments. Live like a playboy whilst the unwashed pumpkinheads obsess over him from their squalid little apartments with "failure" on the door.   It must really be so terrible for him. haha.