Author Topic: A call to all my American brothers..  (Read 7814 times)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Re: A call to all my American brothers..
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2008, 11:29:21 PM »
I don't think the US can get away with that because of the Christian schools they have... privatized and what not.

I just think they should have to deal with the laws of the land... no more, no less... You break the law of the land... you suffer the consequences.

it's ok but in france the left politics protect them, in the name of "tolerance, integration, bla bla bla"
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2008, 11:30:53 PM »
We have christian schools here too. I almost went to a catholic private school.

The community was very much against the idea. Said it would result in even greater segregation of the muslim/anglo community and the government agreed and gave them the thumbs down.

christian don't beat their women, or forced their daughter to get married, or...many many things...
asstropin

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2008, 11:31:49 PM »
this is the problem with thses people , it's "muslim only" for everything, school, sport, market.

here in france in some town at the swimming pool it's only for muslim wife, lol fuck them. 

I agree... fuck them.

We have christian schools here too. I almost went to a catholic private school.

The community was very much against the idea. Said it would result in even greater segregation of the muslim/anglo community and the government agreed and gave them the thumbs down.

Power to the people.

:)

it's ok but in france the left politics protect them, in the name of "tolerance, integration, bla bla bla"

That's ridiculous... Integration is fine... They should integrate to the land they live in... Not the land integrating to suit the ones relocating.

christian don't beat their women, or forced their daughter to get married, or...many many things...

But they should!

Of all the things to hate Muslim people for... That's not it.

It's the rest of the shit they need to be shut down for.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2008, 11:40:16 PM »
I agree... fuck them.

Power to the people.

:)
That's ridiculous... Integration is fine... They should integrate to the land they live in... Not the land integrating to suit the ones relocating.

But they should!

Of all the things to hate Muslim people for... That's not it.

It's the rest of the shit they need to be shut down for.

there is a mis understood...these people don't want integration, of course integration is fine, but for muslim integration means that french or american convert to islam, stop eating pigs, etc etc.
integration don't means you forget who you are, that just mean you adapt yourself at the place you are, not you transform the place like you w
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2008, 11:41:37 PM »
like you want, in some town in france, in the usburb of paris for example, you 've got muslim quarter, mosquee, trade...and everything is write in arab.

is this integration?
asstropin

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2008, 11:42:09 PM »
there is a mis understood...these people don't want integration, of course integration is fine, but for muslim integration means that french or american convert to islam, stop eating pigs, etc etc.
integration don't means you forget who you are, that just mean you adapt yourself at the place you are, not you transform the place like you w

I agree... Law of the land... Fuck them for wanting it otherwise.

like you want, in some town in france, in the usburb of paris for example, you 've got muslim quarter, mosquee, trade...and everything is write in arab.

is this integration?

No, it's bullshit.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2008, 12:28:49 AM »
Where do i sign up, i can dodge shoes

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2008, 12:32:45 AM »
black white yellow.. brown red... doesn't matter. It ain't about skin color but about ideology. Don't let them do their Ramadan shit; squat for hours on their carpets, wash their balls and feet (in that order) in the same sink you wash your hands; all time away from productive work; exploiting our good people habits and legislations. Instead cut them short; show them what Liberty and being American is all about.

Alex, coz of ppl like u some Muslims hate the western world.. u r a double faced bitch who said b4 that you don't hate Muslims but you only hate those who kill ppl with no reason.. We all hate anyone who kill innocent ppl, Muslim or not Muslim.. But now u r mocking practicing Muslims just for fun!!..

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2008, 01:05:47 AM »
Alex, coz of ppl like u some Muslims hate the western world.. u r a double faced bitch who said b4 that you don't hate Muslims but you only hate those who kill ppl with no reason.. We all hate anyone who kill innocent ppl, Muslim or not Muslim.. But now u r mocking practicing Muslims just for fun!!..

Don't get your turban in a knot, Chalabi...oh wait..too late  :D

So what are you guys practicing for?  ;D ;D

mac7000

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2008, 01:15:17 AM »
I went to a catholic school but there were protestants and muslims there as well, not to many but it was no big deal.

Try sending a christian kid to a muslim school for a "better education", then ask for a prayer room and see how they treat us.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2008, 01:27:19 AM »
In my school we had a lot of Christians and they were like our brothers..

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2008, 01:49:07 AM »
I love baby back ribs.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2008, 03:33:58 AM »
As my old man said ---> "where there is smoke, there's a muslim"

some are ok....most are not

they can have their religion...its their right.....but they cant have a religion that preaches that martyrdom shit....

they treat their woman like scum....dress them up in towels, rape them, beat them, mercy kill them....all because they dont know how to deal with their own sexuality....

they HATE us non-muslims....we're infidels....to be converted or killed

they only know one way ---> blood and fire

well, we'll happily give them blood and fire on a scale like never before ----> HIROSHIMA comes to Tehran!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2008, 03:36:33 AM »
black white yellow.. brown red... doesn't matter. It ain't about skin color but about ideology. Don't let them do their Ramadan shit; squat for hours on their carpets, wash their balls and feet (in that order) in the same sink you wash your hands; all time away from productive work; exploiting our good people habits and legislations. Instead cut them short; show them what Liberty and being American is all about.
What!? By being as intolerant as you (think) they are!?  ???

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2008, 03:38:17 AM »
The Muslim church wanted to build a muslim-only school out in western Sydney and the community and government told them to get fucked.  8)

and the Gold Coast council just said yes....

they're mad....

watch it get burnt down

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2008, 05:23:04 AM »
Where you seek rationality, progress and fairness, you will not find muslims.

Luckily for shitslims, their shit is wide open. A reaction will come.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2008, 02:57:18 PM »

Why I think Muslims suck

Today I’ll link to just a handful of the many reasons that Muslims suck.

1. Saudi Arabia regularly burns bibles and arrests Christians. I guess we should all get to rioting and randomly attacking anyone that looks Arabic?

2. They regularly threaten that they will commit another 9-11. How would they like it if we regularly threatened a Muslim Holocaust?

3. Somalia. Any questions?

4. Suicide bombers and car bombs, what’s to like here?

5. They generally are pissed that they are too weak to free their own countries from the dictators that they secretly adored.

6. Honor killings. You kill your wife because you don’t have the stones to confront your Muslim neighbors who raped her? Nice!

7. They abuse dogs. What kind of sick bastards institutionalize the abuse of man’s best friend?

8. The invention of global terrorism. At least Muslims can point to one new invention in the last 400 years.

9. They blame the US for every shortcoming in their F’d up 14th century societies.

10. 9-11-2001

HEY ALEX PM ME WHEN YOU GET A HOLD OF THAT INFO I REQUESTED.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2008, 03:03:51 PM »

Why I think Muslims suck

Today I’ll link to just a handful of the many reasons that Muslims suck.

1. Saudi Arabia regularly burns bibles and arrests Christians. I guess we should all get to rioting and randomly attacking anyone that looks Arabic?

2. They regularly threaten that they will commit another 9-11. How would they like it if we regularly threatened a Muslim Holocaust?

3. Somalia. Any questions?

4. Suicide bombers and car bombs, what’s to like here?

5. They generally are pissed that they are too weak to free their own countries from the dictators that they secretly adored.

6. Honor killings. You kill your wife because you don’t have the stones to confront your Muslim neighbors who raped her? Nice!

7. They abuse dogs. What kind of sick bastards institutionalize the abuse of man’s best friend?

8. The invention of global terrorism. At least Muslims can point to one new invention in the last 400 years.

9. They blame the US for every shortcoming in their F’d up 14th century societies.

10. 9-11-2001

HEY ALEX PM ME WHEN YOU GET A HOLD OF THAT INFO I REQUESTED.

QFT

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2008, 03:11:39 PM »
I amazed that for someone who married a black that you are so bigoted and prejudice. African Americans , which you married into and your childs will be, are the fastest converts to Islam in U.S.
I suggest you come to the Islamic center and share with us your views on Islam, seriously. Grow some balls and bring your large backside down here.
Oh, and try to sabotage the prayers of Muslims as you urge people and they won't live to see the next day.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2008, 03:15:04 PM »
okay i agree with alot of what you saying about people needeing to fulfill emplyment agreements regardless of religious beleifs HOWEVER = real islam > real catholicism

AND REALLY FUCK YOU.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2008, 03:16:49 PM »
Are you sure he wasn't Puerto Rican?
FUCK YOU TOO

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2008, 03:45:53 PM »
I amazed that for someone who married a black that you are so bigoted and prejudice. African Americans , which you married into and your childs will be, are the fastest converts to Islam in U.S.
I suggest you come to the Islamic center and share with us your views on Islam, seriously. Grow some balls and bring your large backside down here.
Oh, and try to sabotage the prayers of Muslims as you urge people and they won't live to see the next day.

Blacks = also the group with the lowest IQ and social status on avg. in the US (and basically: in the world), so it makes sense that they are the fastest converts to Islam. In 20 years, it's gonna be fun seeing Turban-Muhammed with shit stains under his nails and a shit smell in a 10 mile radius around him having a BBQ party with his nearly-beaten-to-death-wife and the gangstas in the hood, eatin' some good ol' chicken and porkchops!

Of course, this BBQ party will occur in a reservoir for the lowest social class, as the technologically enhanced transhumans of the future will live in their own colonies, far away from the multifaceted inferiority that is spoken of here.

Onondaga

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2008, 06:37:13 PM »
Date: 1871

An American General and illuminate member named Albert Pike completes his military blueprint for 3 world wars and various revolutions throughout the world, culminating into moving The Great Conspiracy into its final stage. These details are as follows:

The First War is to be fought for the purpose of destroying the Tsar in Russia as promised by Nathan Mayer Rothschild in 1815. The Tsar is to be replaced with communism which is to be used to attack religions, predominantly Christianity. The differences between the British and German empires are to be used to foment this war.

The Second World War is to be used to foment the controversy between fascism and political Zionism with the oppression of the Jews in Germany a lynchpin in bringing hatred against the German people.  This is designed to destroy fascism (created by the Rothschilds) and increase the power of political Zionism. This war is also designed to increase the power of communism to the level that it equals that of united Christendom.

The Third World War is to be played out by stirring up hatred of the Muslim world for the purposes of playing the Islamic world and the political Zionists off against one another. While this is going on, the remaining nations would be forced to fight themselves into a state of mental, physical, spiritual and economic exhaustion.

I’d suggest you channel your hatred towards Muslims against your real enemies. The first step is researching who your real enemies are.  Some of you posting on this threat are in such a deep state of manipulation; it will be difficult to see the truth. The third world war is shaping up nicely and you are playing right into their hands. Please do not confuse the word Zionist with Jew as they are in no way related.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2008, 08:42:57 PM »

Most blacks are smart enough to see islam for what it is....  pig shit.   If it were up to me, the US would not allow Muslims to immigrate.  Seriously, what the hell do we need them for?  We have Mexicans and others to do our manual labor.  Muslims are just a load of dog shit we don't need.
Ron: "I am lazy."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2008, 09:20:25 PM »

Brutal internet threats, "Shitma". ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!