Author Topic: A call to all my American brothers..  (Read 7817 times)

Alex23

A call to all my American brothers..
« on: December 14, 2008, 08:41:59 PM »
black white yellow.. brown red... doesn't matter. It ain't about skin color but about ideology. Don't let them do their Ramadan shit; squat for hours on their carpets, wash their balls and feet (in that order) in the same sink you wash your hands; all time away from productive work; exploiting our good people habits and legislations. Instead cut them short; show them what Liberty and being American is all about.

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: A call to all my American brothers..
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 08:44:08 PM »
My buddy just got laid off and the company just had a "prayer room" built for these "people". Sickening.

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 08:46:24 PM »
My buddy just got laid off and the company just had a "prayer room" built for these "people". Sickening.

Sick, sick shit... last Ramadan, I fired an unproductive towelhead; the tool would miss work and could not interact; not eating all day for "allah" will do that to you.

My prayers are with your friend Mass04. Anything I can do to help, PM me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 08:46:45 PM »
LOL, if I see any of them little dirtbags on their knees, I'm curbstomping every motherfucker in sight!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 08:46:54 PM »
they ll take over north america like they did in europe.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2008, 08:49:02 PM »
okay i agree with alot of what you saying about people needeing to fulfill emplyment agreements regardless of religious beleifs HOWEVER = real islam > real catholicism

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2008, 08:50:03 PM »
okay i agree with alot of what you saying about people needeing to fulfill emplyment agreements regardless of religious beleifs HOWEVER = real islam > real catholicism
You should go back to school, elementary preferably, your spelling sucks.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2008, 08:50:38 PM »
[/b]

They're all shit....dude...
HAHA, RON.....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 08:53:20 PM »
[/b]

They're all shit....dude...
i think that the basic concept behind relgion = to lead a moral life where you a good person who follows their concious = a good message and a productive one for society...however that base message is horribly misconstrued over the ages and now, yes, your right= all religions suck...but that doesnt mean that one cant take their own views on old religions and build their own way of life..

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2008, 08:54:04 PM »
religion sucks

Islam in general is backwards and most muslims think they're entitled to everything, including taking 2 hour breaks to "pray"  ::)

Problem is that most muslims are not sufficiently educated, which is why fall for such a bad ideology. It's dangerous considering people who're like that cannot be shifted through reason or anything. Basically you are for them, or against them.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2008, 09:02:43 PM »
I dislike people who are to one extreme in any aspect; neocons, left wing loons, feminazis, etc.. but religion is the worst thing to ever happen to humanity.

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2008, 09:06:05 PM »
religion sucks

Islam in general is backwards and most muslims think they're entitled to everything, including taking 2 hour breaks to "pray"  ::)

Problem is that most muslims are not sufficiently educated, which is why fall for such a bad ideology. It's dangerous considering people who're like that cannot be shifted through reason or anything. Basically you are for them, or against them.

Very sounded comment/post CJ....

unfortunately it sounds like 1095 all over again; with better weapons.

God Speed.

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2008, 09:13:15 PM »

I don't think so...  we have a different dynamic here.  Over in Europe, they pretty much are the minority... they don't have Mexicans and blacks.  We do, and they hate the towel heads just as much as the whites do.  Plus being that the US is a lot further from the Middle East there are far fewer of them than in Europe.  Not to mention the fact that they've been regarded by most of the American citizenry as the main "enemy" since the end of the cold war.

Hope you're right goaty... I'm ready to go into Crusader mode anytime these days... ... no appologies this time.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2008, 09:13:59 PM »
Hope you're right goaty... I'm ready to go in Crusader mode anytime these days... ... no appologies this time.

If it comes to that, I'm with you.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2008, 09:17:08 PM »
LOL, if I see any of them little dirtbags on their knees, I'm curbstomping every motherfucker in sight!!! ;D

Wait for me. I'll bring a file and a broom.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2008, 09:18:51 PM »
religion sucks

Very sounded comment/post CJ....

unfortunately it sounds like 1095 all over again; with better weapons.

God Speed.

Interesting and sound points guys...

We have recently hired an Egyptian fellow who happens to be Muslim, but it's definitely not the same attitude as the Religious loons that we associate with Islam.

He does take time off for the religion, but always comes in in the afternoon... He didn't eat during the day during Ramadan, but he was always stuffing his face after Sundown.

He's an even keeled normal guy who just happens to be Muslim... He even laughs when we joke and say he'll go "alalalalalala" on everyone... Great guy.

Definitely shows that while there are some crazy Towel head terrorist fuckers out there... People who follow Islam run the religious gambit between insane and sensible just like any religion.

He came to America because it's the best country on earth and he knows it... He doesn't want to be anywhere else. He knows that being successful here is about hard work and not just "entitlement". He appreciates the opportunity that the US provides, and has stated on many occasions that here you can have a chance, which is unlike the rest of the world.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2008, 09:21:46 PM »
Sick, sick shit... last Ramadan, I fired an unproductive towelhead; the tool would miss work and could not interact

Are you sure he wasn't Puerto Rican?

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2008, 09:23:07 PM »

If it comes to that, I'm with you.

Hope you're ready.

I am  >:(

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2008, 09:32:45 PM »

Does this mean we can entice more sharma outbursts?

:D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2008, 09:53:53 PM »
Last monday I worked security on some ramadan prayer event bull shit

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2008, 11:21:00 PM »
they ll take over north america like they did in europe.

definitely yes "american brother", but when you will wake up it will be too late, like us in europa,
-no pig on school food.
-law for these people (canceled wedding because of the wife is not virgin).
-more mosque than church.
-when they become numerous they also become a political goal, so the politic drop their pant and leck their ass

etc etc...
asstropin

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2008, 11:23:59 PM »
The Muslim church wanted to build a muslim-only school out in western Sydney and the community and government told them to get fucked.  8)
No doubt about it...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2008, 11:26:14 PM »
The Muslim church wanted to build a muslim-only school out in western Sydney and the community and government told them to get fucked.  8)
I don't think the US can get away with that because of the Christian schools they have... privatized and what not.

I just think they should have to deal with the laws of the land... no more, no less... You break the law of the land... you suffer the consequences.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2008, 11:28:17 PM »

this is the problem with thses people , it's "muslim only" for everything, school, sport, market.

here in france in some town at the swimming pool it's only for muslim wife, lol fuck them. 
asstropin

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2008, 11:28:46 PM »
I don't think the US can get away with that because of the Christian schools they have... privatized and what not.

I just think they should have to deal with the laws of the land... no more, no less... You break the law of the land... you suffer the consequences.

We have christian schools here too. I almost went to a catholic private school.

The community was very much against the idea. Said it would result in even greater segregation of the muslim/anglo community and the government agreed and gave them the thumbs down.
No doubt about it...