Author Topic: Dorian Yates: You are such a contradiction !!!  (Read 9709 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Dorian Yates: You are such a contradiction !!!
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2008, 03:33:10 AM »
Look, like almost every other Pro, Dorian has some serious demons in his closet!

I believe it is valid that all aspects of Dorian's life be explored.  And one glaring anomaly, that has so far gone unnoticed is, his unbridled passion for the homo erotic aspects of the sport!

And my point is; this stands in the face of what Dorian has tried to project. He is a contradiction!

Again, my thesis is that Dorian lives a duplicitous life!

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2008, 03:40:44 AM »

you sound intelligent

J Grey

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2008, 04:36:52 AM »
you're really off with this one, so shut the fuck up!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2008, 07:49:36 AM »
Dorian, you have openly discussed your disdain for homosexuals, yet chose to make a career out of posing in a thong to audiences that are predominantly homosexual!

Why the contradiction?

Is this macho, bravado, tough-guy, hard-core-drinking, knock-about, tell-it-how-it-is, take-no-prisoners shit, is that all just bullshit? What are you masking Dorian?  Hmmmmmmm.

My point is, for someone who has voiced such hatred for homosexuals, and  then spend most of their career parading near-naked in front of them..... well..... that is what i call contradictory behaviour!

Dorian, you are no different to any other Pro.  You boys love getting all oiled up. It makes you 'hard' when you  shake your ass to the adoring fags!

So, just because Dorian's chosen vocation may inadvertently have some individuals of that persuasion as fans, he automatically has to be a proponent of that type of lifestyle?  A ridiculous assertion.  Dorian, to my knowledge, has never specifically tried to market himself to towards homosexuals, so there is nothing contradictory about which to speak.  As is typical of you Hank, you offer nothing of substance, in a vain attempt to stir up controversy where none exists.   

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2008, 09:41:15 AM »
When one puts his own name on a bottle snake oil and sells it as a miracle potion, that person/persons then become the said snake...
it is not marketed as a miracle potion.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2008, 09:45:24 AM »
I will respect Dorian's right to keep ' The Nationalist' aspects of his life, off limits. 

However, issues regarding his alcohol abuse, homo sexual meanderings, unscrupulous marketing of supplements and overt steroid use is all open for legitimate public debate.

Yes, Dorian was contradictory by nature.  Again, i question his need to cover up his homo erotic fascinations!

Why the need to project this bullshit macho facade when in reality he was living a life to the contrary. Yes, posing to myriads of homosexual fans, hanging with boys in the gyms and change rooms.

This was Dorian's life blood, his reality, his meaning.  The fans, gay worshippers and  being surrounded by sweaty, semi naked men was what made Dorian 'the man'!
you really hate Yates success?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2008, 09:49:51 AM »
you really hate Yates success?

"Delta" only comes out of the woodwork for keg ball-washing.

Hope this helps.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2008, 09:52:52 AM »
Dorian is the best bodybuilder of all time, tied with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2008, 11:46:47 AM »
When I see these threads I always wonder...

...how do people not remember that hank wood does this baiting on purpose and has been doing it for a looooong time, one bodybuilder at a time.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2008, 12:08:23 PM »
When I see these threads I always wonder...

...how do people not remember that hank wood does this baiting on purpose and has been doing it for a looooong time, one bodybuilder at a time.

Exactly. He is just trolling. The reason why trolls exist is because people feed them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2008, 04:14:58 PM »
Dorian, you have openly discussed your disdain for homosexuals, yet chose to make a career out of posing in a thong to audiences that are predominantly homosexual!

Why the contradiction?

Is this macho, bravado, tough-guy, hard-core-drinking, knock-about, tell-it-how-it-is, take-no-prisoners shit, is that all just bullshit? What are you masking Dorian?  Hmmmmmmm.

My point is, for someone who has voiced such hatred for homosexuals, and  then spend most of their career parading near-naked in front of them..... well..... that is what i call contradictory behaviour!

Dorian, you are no different to any other Pro.  You boys love getting all oiled up. It makes you 'hard' when you  shake your ass to the adoring fags!

When and where did he openly state his disdain for homosexuals? Not doubting you, just curious.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2008, 04:37:30 PM »
When and where did he openly state his disdain for homosexuals? Not doubting you, just curious.
when he got "Skins heads" tattooed on his hands ;D
A

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2008, 04:43:38 PM »
Look, like almost every other Pro, Dorian has some serious demons in his closet!

I believe it is valid that all aspects of Dorian's life be explored.  And one glaring anomaly, that has so far gone unnoticed is, his unbridled passion for the homo erotic aspects of the sport!

And my point is; this stands in the face of what Dorian has tried to project. He is a contradiction!

are these things you would say in a magazine interview under your real name.or are you another internet tough guy that hides behind a fake name.
DAWG

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2008, 04:47:23 PM »
are these things you would say in a magazine interview under your real name.or are you another internet tough guy that hides behind a fake name.

I'm the only "internet tough guy" in this room. 

Offline, however, not so tough.  I don't even have ground skills.   :'(

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2008, 05:00:59 PM »
I'm the only "internet tough guy" in this room. 

Offline, however, not so tough.  I don't even have ground skills.   :'(

You need one of these and I think its safe to assume that you will be handing out the beatings in real life, with or without ground skills.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2008, 06:16:06 PM »
I think there's more evidence that Arnold did more g4p stuff than Dorian. So is Arnold gay? Why don't you, Hank Wood, analyse Arnold and tell us about his homosexual desires and what a drug addict and contradiction he is.

Hank Wood = Bitter, jealous, tormented, loser who is still dealing and trying to come to terms with his own  fag desires.

powerbar

• Getbig IV
  • I am a good man.
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2008, 10:34:32 PM »
Bodybuilding audiences aren't largely homosexual. 
Come get me.

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2008, 12:44:27 AM »
Hank why don't you hate on someone that deserves it like George W. Bush, Osama Bin Laden or OJ Simpson? I know they aren't bb but what difference does it make to you? You hate anyone in life that is more successful than you.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2008, 11:51:18 AM »
When it comes down to it, you are judged by what you do!

Dorian now promotes his line of supplements.  And what underpins his marketing strategy for these products is; if you take them,  you can look like a bodybuilder!

The fact is, it is all bullshit! Dorian is marketing a lie and he knows it! 

These products won't help build hulking muscles; only steroids will do this. 

However, that is 'not' what Dorian and the company he stands behind want you to believe.

Again demonstrating the point that, Dorian is a contradiction....He doesn't tell it how it is.

A leopard does not change it stripes, no more than a steroid-abusing-homo-adoring-meat-head changes his thong!

You can build muscle without steroids.

People who take steroids still take protein powders and other supplements.

Both these points render your point mute.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2008, 02:30:33 PM »
When it comes down to it, you are judged by what you do!

Dorian now promotes his line of supplements.  And what underpins his marketing strategy for these products is; if you take them,  you can look like a bodybuilder!

The fact is, it is all bullshit! Dorian is marketing a lie and he knows it! 

These products won't help build hulking muscles; only steroids will do this. 

However, that is 'not' what Dorian and the company he stands behind want you to believe.

Again demonstrating the point that, Dorian is a contradiction....He doesn't tell it how it is.

A leopard does not change it stripes, no more than a steroid-abusing-homo-adoring-meat-head changes his thong!

If your judged by what you do,then all I ever see you do is try to tear down bodybuilders on a bodybuilding site.That would seem to indicate your either screaming for attention or your insane.You seem to hate bodybuilders but spend your days lurking and posting on a site dedicated to bodybuilding.That seems a bit odd.