Author Topic: Dorian Yates: You are such a contradiction !!!  (Read 9706 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Dorian Yates: You are such a contradiction !!!
« on: December 15, 2008, 12:57:54 AM »
Dorian, you have openly discussed your disdain for homosexuals, yet chose to make a career out of posing in a thong to audiences that are predominantly homosexual!

Why the contradiction?

Is this macho, bravado, tough-guy, hard-core-drinking, knock-about, tell-it-how-it-is, take-no-prisoners shit, is that all just bullshit? What are you masking Dorian?  Hmmmmmmm.

My point is, for someone who has voiced such hatred for homosexuals, and  then spend most of their career parading near-naked in front of them..... well..... that is what i call contradictory behaviour!

Dorian, you are no different to any other Pro.  You boys love getting all oiled up. It makes you 'hard' when you  shake your ass to the adoring fags!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Dorian Yates: You are such a contradiction !!!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 01:06:40 AM »
did it make you hard Shawn?
Thunderdome approved

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 01:08:05 AM »
You talk too much.

io856

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 01:08:24 AM »
let me tell you this you fuccking clown

Dorian was wayyyy different to the other pros

you are way off base here "hank wood"

Don't tar THE MAN'S IMPECCABLE REPUTATION FOR ABSOLUTE DOMINANCE

THATS RIGHT "HANK" NOBODY CAME CLOSE TO HIM

Dorian was truly "a cut above"

please don't bring up Dorian again you don't deserve to comment on a man with such a high level of achievement...

Only gripe I have with Dorian was the skinheads that were in the crowds at his earlier contests. Did the judges really have any choice? They were noisy, confrontational and took away from the other competitors on stage who also worked their asses off.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 01:18:21 AM »
Dorian and his offiliations with the Nationalists is for another board. 

However, the link between his overt hatred for the homosexual community and his crude contadictory lifestyle by way of supporting the homosexual audiences, through his chosen occupation, can never be underplayed!

Yes, Dorian is a complex character, full of many shades. The homosexual link is one that has too often been ignored.

Dorian has tried to underscore his homo erotic fascinations by playing the tough man; nationalist, hard core drinking fighting warrior. 

However, when you scratch the surface, what is revealed?
That Dorian is a sensitive man, who harbours a fascination and adoration for the homosexual way of life!

io856

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 01:23:59 AM »
I really don't like this "dorian was a heavy drinker" talk

I was under the assumption he had a reckless past but bodybuilding took him away from that and gave him direction. That was documented in Muscle by Jon Hotten and The Warrior's story co-authored by Dorian himself.

My reaction to this is reminiscent to the song "My Hero" by Foo Fighters. The song is about when somebody realises their hero is not was they actually thought they were. I suppose nobody is perfect but the story of Dorian is one which has no doubt inspired myself and many other white people.

Careful what you are saying Hank. As I said reputations are at stake...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 01:39:20 AM »
When it comes down to it, you are judged by what you do!

Dorian now promotes his line of supplements.  And what underpins his marketing strategy for these products is; if you take them,  you can look like a bodybuilder!

The fact is, it is all bullshit! Dorian is marketing a lie and he knows it! 

These products won't help build hulking muscles; only steroids will do this. 

However, that is 'not' what Dorian and the company he stands behind want you to believe.

Again demonstrating the point that, Dorian is a contradiction....He doesn't tell it how it is.

A leopard does not change it stripes, no more than a steroid-abusing-homo-adoring-meat-head changes his thong!

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 01:42:13 AM »
Dorian and his offiliations with the Nationalists is for another board. 

However, the link between his overt hatred for the homosexual community and his crude contadictory lifestyle by way of supporting the homosexual audiences, through his chosen occupation, can never be underplayed!

Yes, Dorian is a complex character, full of many shades. The homosexual link is one that has too often been ignored.

Dorian has tried to underscore his homo erotic fascinations by playing the tough man; nationalist, hard core drinking fighting warrior. 

However, when you scratch the surface, what is revealed?
That Dorian is a sensitive man, who harbours a fascination and adoration for the homosexual way of life!

It's not like Dorian was up on stage doing this, or wearing pink boots  :-X

Team Yates

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2008, 01:42:54 AM »
CONTRADICTION?   ???

io856

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2008, 01:43:43 AM »
CONTRADICTION?   ???

that guy looks like mike morris

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2008, 01:44:22 AM »
And what underpins his marketing strategy for these products is; if you take them,  you can look like a bodybuilder!

Post where it states that if you take his product you will look like an IFBB pro.

Also, the IFBB in general hates the fact that Dorian did everything his way and never had to stoop to the levels (G4p) that nearly everyone else had to  ;)
Team Yates

io856

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2008, 01:49:56 AM »
Post where it states that if you take his product you will look like an IFBB pro.

Also, the IFBB in general hates the fact that Dorian did everything his way and never had to stoop to the levels (G4p) that nearly everyone else had to  ;)
Its quite reaffirming as a big Dorian fan that the only dirt hank can dish about him is:
he may like a couple of drinks every now and then
he doesn't appreciate the homosexual side of bodybuilding
he owns a supplement line

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2008, 02:01:04 AM »

ungrateful f##kin.  ifbb gave this s##tbag a career. 
Oh...Monica!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2008, 02:02:20 AM »
When one puts his own name on a bottle snake oil and sells it as a miracle potion, that person/persons then become the said snake...

io856

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2008, 02:03:16 AM »
When one puts his own name on a bottle snake oil and sells it as a miracle potion, that person/persons then become the said snake...
steroid users need MRPs too you know  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2008, 02:03:16 AM »

ungrateful f##kin.  ifbb gave this s##tbag a career. 
Is that Arnold ?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 02:03:35 AM »
HAHAHA yates is a homo ;D
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2008, 02:04:51 AM »
steroid users need MRPs too you know  ::)

How did Arnold and the boys of his time get by?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2008, 02:06:07 AM »
How did Arnold and the boys of his time get by?
Straight from the tap  :D

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2008, 02:38:27 AM »
Dorian, you have openly discussed your disdain for homosexuals, yet chose to make a career out of posing in a thong to audiences that are predominantly homosexual!

Why the contradiction?

Is this macho, bravado, tough-guy, hard-core-drinking, knock-about, tell-it-how-it-is, take-no-prisoners shit, is that all just bullshit? What are you masking Dorian?  Hmmmmmmm.

My point is, for someone who has voiced such hatred for homosexuals, and  then spend most of their career parading near-naked in front of them..... well..... that is what i call contradictory behaviour!

Dorian, you are no different to any other Pro.  You boys love getting all oiled up. It makes you 'hard' when you  shake your ass to the adoring fags!

shut up loser

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2008, 02:56:41 AM »
CONTRADICTION?   ???

I saw several cases like this in here Spain. ;D

madmax

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2008, 02:58:18 AM »
I really don't like this "dorian was a heavy drinker" talk

I was under the assumption he had a reckless past but bodybuilding took him away from that and gave him direction. That was documented in Muscle by Jon Hotten and The Warrior's story co-authored by Dorian himself.

My reaction to this is reminiscent to the song "My Hero" by Foo Fighters. The song is about when somebody realises their hero is not was they actually thought they were. I suppose nobody is perfect but the story of Dorian is one which has no doubt inspired myself and many other white people.

Careful what you are saying Hank. As I said reputations are at stake...

so you dont think dorian yates inspired black people to?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2008, 03:12:29 AM »
I will respect Dorian's right to keep ' The Nationalist' aspects of his life, off limits. 

However, issues regarding his alcohol abuse, homo sexual meanderings, unscrupulous marketing of supplements and overt steroid use is all open for legitimate public debate.

Yes, Dorian was contradictory by nature.  Again, i question his need to cover up his homo erotic fascinations!

Why the need to project this bullshit macho facade when in reality he was living a life to the contrary. Yes, posing to myriads of homosexual fans, hanging with boys in the gyms and change rooms.

This was Dorian's life blood, his reality, his meaning.  The fans, gay worshippers and  being surrounded by sweaty, semi naked men was what made Dorian 'the man'!

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2008, 03:17:21 AM »
I thought he may have been a Tough Fuk but then again Skins always fought in numbers.Look how Fukin Tough Craiggers was women were his Punching bag.Weak Fuks. :-\

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2008, 03:21:09 AM »
so.. if I'm surrounded by beautiful women and paint them naked all day... what does that say about me as a man?
               You have one of the best Jobs in the World.So just relax and smile. ;D