Author Topic: Deadlifting a car  (Read 6689 times)

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Deadlifting a car
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2008, 05:53:02 AM »
Always.  The only thing though is I got it all the time.  Never had to look for it.

Yeah walking around barefoot with your shirt off isn't "asking" for attention.

FAIL

suckmymuscle

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2008, 06:44:21 AM »
I used to do this with Honda cars back in the early 80's.  One day I was in Palm Springs and this super hot girl got out of her Honda to go in and eat at El Tarraza's(?) an mexican food restaurant right on Palm Canyon.  I was with several of my friends walking the blvd. like thousands of others did back then during the holiday.  I told them to watch and I put the entire car on the sidewalk.  Up over the curb and everything.  It bocked nearly the whole thing.  People are watching and everything.  I had several cop friends in Palm Springs back then so I wasn't ever worried about getting in trouble.  (another long story).  So anyway, we wait around till she comes out which was about 15 minutes or so not long.  She was with a couple other girls and they come out and she just stands there with her face in her hands.  I come over and ask her if she needed help.  Alot of the people there (regulars) called me Tarzan can I was built pretty good and I always wore shorts, no shirt and no shoes (only flip flops or barefoot which was really hard).  In fact a few of the restaurants including the one she was in had a shirt required policy and I had a shirt in the closet at them so I could eat there if I wanted.  Anyway, so I offer me help to this girl and she wanted it badly.  So I put the car back into the street and she was happy enough to meet me at a party at a house my friend was renting and we ended up together.  She was very very hot and I remember her telling me her dad played pro baseball a long time ago.  Her name was Crystal Sutton.  I will never forget her.  Sorry about the long story.  But I loved picking up those old Honda's

I find it hard to believe that a fat bastard such as yourself could even lift yourself out of bed in the morning without help, let alone lift a ton car. But of course we know better. This is just another one of your lies, to add the billion bullshit stories you've told over the years. You've known Jean Claude Van-Damme, Stallone, Rickson Gracie, Robert DeNiro and you hanged out with all of them. You've climbed Mount Everest, been on a space station, sweam with Great Whites on the Australia reef and wrestled Nile crocodiles in Africa. You were there at the Royal Swedish Academy when Einstein won his Nobel for his paper on the photoelectric effect, and you even reviewed his work by Einstein's own request before he presented it, but this was nothing compared to when you watched Mozart perform his Ninth Symphony live in Vienna for the first time, or when you catched a baseball at the New York Mets stadium swung by Mickey Mantle. Ah, "Onlyme", your eclectic globetrotting persona is only matched in magnanimity by your longevity that puts Sequoia trees to shame and by your Renaissance Man level of culture, sophistication and joie de vivre.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2008, 06:46:24 AM »
  I find it hard to believe that a fat bastard such as yourself could even lift yourself out of bed in the morning without help, let alone lift a ton car. But of course we know better. This is just another one of your lies, to add the billion bullshit stories you've told over the years. You've known Jean Claude Van-Damme, Stallone, Rickson Gracie, Robert DeNiro and you hanged out with all of them. You've climbed Mount Everest, been on a space station, sweam with Great Whites on the Australia reef and wreled Nile crocodiles in Africa. You were there at the Royal Swedish Academy when Einstein won his Nobel for his paper on the photoelectric effect, and you even reviewed his work by Einstein's own request before he presented it, but this was nothing compared to when you watched Mozart perform his Ninth Symphony live in Vienna for the first time, or when you catched a baseball at the New York Mets stadium swung by Mickey Mantle. Ah, "Onlyme", your eclectic globetrotting persona is only matched in magnanimity by your longevity that puts Sequoia trees to shame and by your Renaissance Man level of culture, sophistication and joie de vivre.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Don't forget that Keith assisted god with the creation of the earth.  ;D ;D

Nevermind that, his stories are top notch.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2008, 06:47:18 AM »
  I find it hard to believe that a fat bastard such as yourself could even lift yourself out of bed in the morning without help, let alone lift a ton car. But of course we know better. This is just another one of your lies, to add the billion bullshit stories you've told over the years. You've known Jean Claude Van-Damme, Stallone, Rickson Gracie, Robert DeNiro and you hanged out with all of them. You've climbed Mount Everest, been on a space station, sweam with Great Whites on the Australia reef and wreled Nile crocodiles in Africa. You were there at the Royal Swedish Academy when Einstein won his Nobel for his paper on the photoelectric effect, and you even reviewed his work by Einstein's own request before he presented it, but this was nothing compared to when you watched Mozart perform his Ninth Symphony live in Vienna for the first time, or when you catched a baseball at the New York Mets stadium swung by Mickey Mantle. Ah, "Onlyme", your eclectic globetrotting persona is only matched in magnanimity by your longevity that puts Sequoia trees to shame and by your Renaissance Man level of culture, sophistication and joie de vivre.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
this coming from the guy who claims to be a 6'6" 285 pound ripped Greek statue with a 610 pound bench press, claims to have broken a german Shepherd's neck with your bare hands and claims Greg Kovacs was 440 pounds ripped, yet won't post a single picture of yourself. ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2008, 06:54:20 AM »
this coming from the guy who claims to be a 6'6" 285 pound ripped Greek statue with a 610 pound bench press, claims to have broken a german Shepherd's neck with your bare hands and claims Greg Kovacs was 440 pounds ripped, yet won't post a single picture of yourself.

Meltdown

You take this shit way too seriously, trailer trash boy. Of course I never broke a German sheppard's spine with my bare hands. As for Kovacs, I've seen him in person, and the dude is a monster. And I wil post a picture the day you post one of yourself where you are not hidding behind some mirror or shadow. Deal? ;)

SUCKMYMUSLE

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2008, 08:41:27 AM »
  Meltdown

You take this shit way too seriously, trailer trash boy. Of course I never broke a German sheppard's spine with my bare hands. As for Kovacs, I've seen him in person, and the dude is a monster. And I wil post a picture the day you post one of yourself where you are not hidding behind some mirror or shadow. Deal? ;)

SUCKMYMUSLE
hahahahaha, ok "suckmyboyfrindsballs", you ever gonna post any proof of your 610 pound bench press? :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2008, 08:45:18 AM »
240, start with a Smart Car and work your way up.  :)
hahahahaahah what kind of a man drives that bitch ass car.

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2008, 08:50:26 AM »
  Meltdown

SUCKMYMUSLE

QuackingOats is that guy who said somethin like "what do you want, a professional photo studio?" if somebody asks him to post a picture, that is not behind a glass pane of a door, or half an arm,  is an Olympia weigh-in guru, always changes his statements back and forth, is very sarcastic but gets red hot first time round if someone else does the same. Hahaha, nearly 6000 posts since June 2008, ohh brother.  ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2008, 08:52:32 AM »

QuackingOats is that guy who said somethin like "what do you want, a professional photo studio?" if somebody asks him to post a picture, that is not behind a glass pane of a door, or half an arm,  is an Olympia weigh-in guru, always changes his statements back and forth, is very sarcastic but gets red hot first time round if someone else does the same. Hahaha, nearly 6000 posts since June 2008, ohh brother.  ::)
hahaha, do you believe that "suckmymuscle" is 6'6" and 285 ripped with a 610 pound bench like he claims?

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2008, 09:21:51 AM »
If you benched 610, why not stick a vid up on YouTube? It's a world class lift, a lot of people will be inspired by it.

If someone did bench press 610 in their garage, though, why would they necessarily be rushing to tell everybody else?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2008, 09:24:08 AM »
  I find it hard to believe that a fat bastard such as yourself could even lift yourself out of bed in the morning without help, let alone lift a ton car. But of course we know better. This is just another one of your lies, to add the billion bullshit stories you've told over the years. You've known Jean Claude Van-Damme, Stallone, Rickson Gracie, Robert DeNiro and you hanged out with all of them. You've climbed Mount Everest, been on a space station, sweam with Great Whites on the Australia reef and wrestled Nile crocodiles in Africa. You were there at the Royal Swedish Academy when Einstein won his Nobel for his paper on the photoelectric effect, and you even reviewed his work by Einstein's own request before he presented it, but this was nothing compared to when you watched Mozart perform his Ninth Symphony live in Vienna for the first time, or when you catched a baseball at the New York Mets stadium swung by Mickey Mantle. Ah, "Onlyme", your eclectic globetrotting persona is only matched in magnanimity by your longevity that puts Sequoia trees to shame and by your Renaissance Man level of culture, sophistication and joie de vivre.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Explains why you are where you are and have done nothing.  What is funny is how ignorant you really are.  It is funny how you exaggerate  to make yourself seem clever.  Not sure who is more pathetic, you or Goodrum or AssHoleLick. What a sad fucked up life you must have.  Is there any chance suicide is something you are seriously thinking about.  Do us all a favor cause you just waste bandwidth here and I'm sure your mom would like to rent out your room to someone with a job and can pay rent.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2008, 12:08:51 PM »
Great story, keith. If it had Stallone in it, it would have been perfect.

lol......he failed to mentioned Arnold and bruce willis ;D ;D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2008, 12:10:53 PM »
Always.  The only thing though is I got it all the time.  Never had to look for it.

are you saying you got the exact same attention like Shamu does onlymen? ;D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2008, 12:29:31 PM »
hahahahaha, ok "suckmyboyfrindsballs", you ever gonna post any proof of your 610 pound bench press? :D

Why would you want him to suck your bfs balls?

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2008, 12:38:11 PM »
What kind of cars are you guys lifting?  Every car I've tried had a plastic bumper that felt like it was going to rip off...

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2008, 12:45:52 PM »
What kind of cars are you guys lifting?  Every car I've tried had a plastic bumper that felt like it was going to rip off...
I deadlifted my old mans race car but then that only weighs 500kgs and the engine is in the front, the back has a nice exposed chassis to grip hold of.  Still gave him a shock though.  He was telling me i was not gonna be able to lift it.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2008, 12:47:28 PM »
I used to do this with Honda cars back in the early 80's.  One day I was in Palm Springs and this super hot girl got out of her Honda to go in and eat at El Tarraza's(?) an mexican food restaurant right on Palm Canyon.  I was with several of my friends walking the blvd. like thousands of others did back then during the holiday.  I told them to watch and I put the entire car on the sidewalk.  Up over the curb and everything.  It bocked nearly the whole thing.  People are watching and everything.  I had several cop friends in Palm Springs back then so I wasn't ever worried about getting in trouble.  (another long story).  So anyway, we wait around till she comes out which was about 15 minutes or so not long.  She was with a couple other girls and they come out and she just stands there with her face in her hands.  I come over and ask her if she needed help.  Alot of the people there (regulars) called me Tarzan can I was built pretty good and I always wore shorts, no shirt and no shoes (only flip flops or barefoot which was really hard).  In fact a few of the restaurants including the one she was in had a shirt required policy and I had a shirt in the closet at them so I could eat there if I wanted.  Anyway, so I offer me help to this girl and she wanted it badly.  So I put the car back into the street and she was happy enough to meet me at a party at a house my friend was renting and we ended up together.  She was very very hot and I remember her telling me her dad played pro baseball a long time ago.  Her name was Crystal Sutton.  I will never forget her.  Sorry about the long story.  But I loved picking up those old Honda's

This story sucked on basis that it didn't feature any 80's B movie actors or cheesy TV show actors. >:(
As empty as paradise

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2008, 03:32:28 PM »
i always thought it would be cool to leg press the ass end of one of those lifted fourwheel drives with 44''  tires. i don;t think that would be too tough for some guys. i would break in half now but think i coulda done it when i was training.

just to be clear i didn;t say i have done it, just that it would be pretty cool.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2008, 04:46:13 PM »
Explains why you are where you are and have done nothing.  What is funny is how ignorant you really are.  It is funny how you exaggerate  to make yourself seem clever.  Not sure who is more pathetic, you or Goodrum or AssHoleLick. What a sad fucked up life you must have.  Is there any chance suicide is something you are seriously thinking about.  Do us all a favor cause you just waste bandwidth here and I'm sure your mom would like to rent out your room to someone with a job and can pay rent.

Are you denying that you are fat, old, poor, stupid and that all your claims and stories are bullshit, "onlyme"?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2008, 02:42:17 AM »
  Are you denying that you are fat, old, poor, stupid and that all your claims and stories are bullshit, "onlyme"?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

brutal

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2008, 04:03:43 AM »
My friends and I in our high school days moved a nerd's festiva to the middle of the football field.  He was a very happy individual.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2008, 04:18:05 AM »
My friends and I in our high school days moved a nerd's festiva to the middle of the football field.  He was a very happy individual.
of course you did. ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2008, 04:21:19 AM »

It's true - he got the keys off the nerd and parked it for $5 hahahaha

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2008, 04:21:43 AM »

I didn't say I did it by myself guy.  How goes it this morning?

spinnis

« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2008, 04:58:38 AM »
Don't forget that Keith assisted god with the creation of the earth.  ;D ;D

Nevermind that, his stories are top notch.

Thats was funny  ;D