Author Topic: E-Mail sent out By Chris Bell  (Read 1902 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
E-Mail sent out By Chris Bell
« on: December 15, 2008, 04:03:57 PM »
this was forwarded to me

Chris Bell, who directed "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" sent the following email out in regard to his brother, wrestler Mike Bell, passing away:
My older brother Michael aka MAD DOG in the wrestling world, passed away yesterday from unknown causes. He was residing at a sober living place in Orange County and was celebrating 60 days of being clean and sober from any drugs or alcohol. His roommates found him dead in his room at about 2:30pm yesterday and he was pronounced dead on the spot by medical experts. The cause of death is unknown and does not appear to be self inflicted.

My brother was my true hero growing up and I always wanted to be big and strong like him. He was the inspiration for me to make my movie Bigger Stronger Faster* because I saw how the American Dream negatively affected his sense of self worth. I will always remember my brother as the nicest guy in the world that sometimes got caught up in the wrong things. I am so sad right now over his passing. He was on his way to getting his life back on track and he was taken away from us at such a young age. My family thanks everyone who has sent emails and called. It really means a lot.

I Love you Michael.

Your little brother,
Christopher

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: E-Mail sent out By Chris Bell
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 04:10:26 PM »
I wonder if Vince basile will come to the funeral

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 12:33:03 AM »
Steroids killed him.

Wonderful how a person tries to defend steroids.. and a few months later he brother dies because of steroid abuse  ::)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 12:35:58 AM »
this was forwarded to me

Chris Bell, who directed "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" sent the following email out in regard to his brother, wrestler Mike Bell, passing away:
My older brother Michael aka MAD DOG in the wrestling world, passed away yesterday from unknown causes. He was residing at a sober living place in Orange County and was celebrating 60 days of being clean and sober from any drugs or alcohol. His roommates found him dead in his room at about 2:30pm yesterday and he was pronounced dead on the spot by medical experts. The cause of death is unknown and does not appear to be self inflicted.

My brother was my true hero growing up and I always wanted to be big and strong like him. He was the inspiration for me to make my movie Bigger Stronger Faster* because I saw how the American Dream negatively affected his sense of self worth. I will always remember my brother as the nicest guy in the world that sometimes got caught up in the wrong things. I am so sad right now over his passing. He was on his way to getting his life back on track and he was taken away from us at such a young age. My family thanks everyone who has sent emails and called. It really means a lot.

I Love you Michael.

Your little brother,
Christopher

Karl, it's hard to pay attention to the things you post, with that beautiful ass in your avatar....
HAHA, RON.....

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 12:43:43 AM »
RIP...The man for sure had some demons floating around in that head...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 02:15:39 AM »
Steroids killed him.

Wonderful how a person tries to defend steroids.. and a few months later he brother dies because of steroid abuse  ::)

"For me and my brothers, steroids are not the problem...." 8)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 06:40:08 AM »
Karl, it's hard to pay attention to the things you post, with that beautiful ass in your avatar....

:D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 06:41:07 AM »
Steroids killed him.

that's called a "self owning".

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2008, 06:47:52 AM »
Steroids killed him.

shouldnt you be writing articles for muscle missions?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2008, 09:15:12 AM »
"For me and my brothers, steroids are not the problem...." 8)
You beat a dead drum

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2008, 01:54:35 PM »
shouldnt you be writing articles for muscle missions?

All bodybuilders should stand against steroids.

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2008, 03:21:26 PM »
All bodybuilders should stand against steroids.

Are you joking or serious?

If you are serious then there would be no such thing as bodybuilders without juice.

Must be either a beginner or a kid.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 03:53:15 AM »
Are you joking or serious?

If you are serious then there would be no such thing as bodybuilders without juice.

Must be either a beginner or a kid.

"musclehedz" is a steroid addict with a shitty physique that thinks he is funny when lungers around the natural board, posting steroid user pics labeled as naturals and ridiculing steroids.

He cannot live without them, so he thinks his "irony" is funny, where it only shows his weak mindset and the inner fight if his steroid abuse is really necessary to attain the mediocre result he has.

hth.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 04:06:07 AM »
Sharma is a piece of shit.

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 06:30:11 AM »
Sharma is a piece of shit.

Did he say something that got deleted in this thread, or are you just making a casual observation? :)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2008, 07:00:42 AM »
Did he say something that got deleted in this thread, or are you just making a casual observation? :)

whatever, he's totally right about it.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2008, 11:59:14 AM »
"musclehedz" is a steroid addict with a shitty physique that thinks he is funny when lungers around the natural board, posting steroid user pics labeled as naturals and ridiculing steroids.

He cannot live without them, so he thinks his "irony" is funny, where it only shows his weak mindset and the inner fight if his steroid abuse is really necessary to attain the mediocre result he has.

hth.

Haha you have no idea how i look. Taking a screen right now to give you a brutal self owning after my next competition is over, you will see

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 02:02:36 PM »
Haha you have no idea how i look. Taking a screen right now to give you a brutal self owning after my next competition is over, you will see

i'm just kidding, keep it cool.

i knew you would jump at it like a fish for a worm.  ;D ;D