Author Topic: Who was the most "ALL DRUGS" bodybuilder of all time?  (Read 21120 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: Who was the most "ALL DRUGS" bodybuilder of all time?
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2008, 07:04:42 PM »
Skip Lacour

Was he not a legit natural?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2008, 07:05:54 PM »
You dont think I am pretty? Maybe I should of took the skullcap off and put some pink bows in my hair.
Oh well you cant please everyone.

HOLY CRAP. Dude what's your arm and chest measurements? I'm thinking 20" and 57".

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2008, 07:07:17 PM »
this thread is useless. I though you quit the site dan homo.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2008, 07:08:59 PM »
You dont think I am pretty? Maybe I should of took the skullcap off and put some pink bows in my hair.
Oh well you cant please everyone.

dante your front delts are ridiculous ! lol

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2008, 07:12:55 PM »

suck his cock now

J Grey

« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2008, 07:18:27 PM »

yes, his proportion is terrible.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2008, 07:21:21 PM »

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2008, 07:22:45 PM »
hahaahaah that picture is a classic, with the old pedo next to him

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2008, 07:29:50 PM »
DC=Alex 23 on the juice...seriously very similar body types.

J Grey

« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2008, 07:31:41 PM »
DC=Alex 23 on the juice...seriously very similar body types.

you're right, they're both bloated and not aesthetic.

yes, I know, I can't say that enough  ;D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2008, 02:25:18 AM »
Arnie is also 60 years old. When he was filming his movies in the 1980's and 1990's he still had quite a bit of size on him without the aid of juice. I am sure if Arnold did bench presses and barbell curls TODAY without ANY substance his chest would be back up to 52" and his arms at least 19".

I disagree, IMO, he did juice for roles.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2008, 06:03:17 AM »
??? ???

markus at 140 pounds 19yr old BEFORE touching any weights..

Looks like 19yr. old Markus is hanging out at Falcon's place...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2008, 06:10:28 AM »
I have a question for any 250 pound plus bodybuilder reading this thread.

If you suffered total kidney failure and were put on dialysis (everyone know what that entails? not fun) ..... and after trying to stay at plus 250 lbs your lungs were filling with fluid, your blood tests were coming back very badly......to which your doctor told you to "stop lifting alltogether, and do everything in your power to atrophy down to a normal bodyweight for someone who is 5'9......because you will not stay alive otherwise"........what would you do?

Its a serious question of which I am curious about the answers from some of you who are so apalled that Tom Prince is small. Be Small or Die (doesnt seem like a tough choice to me) but some of you might feel otherwise.

So are you saying that if Prince had retired from bodybuilding as a healthy adult, but stopped working out all together and diff/stopped all hormones including any Hrt...He would be a bigger then average guy? I say no way...Tom Prince's genetic code puts him at a small to average guy...He would be about 175 pounds tops...And if he trained his ass off naturally and kept himself under 10%, he would never get over 195...And if he competed yet never touched any hormones in his life, we would have never heard of Tom Prince the state level middleweight...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2008, 06:14:10 AM »
So are you saying that if Prince had retired from bodybuilding as a healthy adult, but stopped working out all together and diff/stopped all hormones including any Hrt...He would be a bigger then average guy? I say no way...Tom Prince's genetic code puts him at a small to average guy...He would be about 175 pounds tops...And if he trained his ass off naturally and kept himself under 10%, he would never get over 195...And if he competed yet never touched any hormones in his life, we would have never heard of Tom Prince the state level middleweight...
you ever going to man up and post a picture of yourself?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2008, 06:18:24 AM »
112 pounds at 5'10"??? What kind of disease did he have?  :-X

he was playing soccer for many many years....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2008, 08:13:14 AM »
tomas prince followed closely by willet while palumbo talked a lot but in actuallity didnt have the money to buy
fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2008, 08:18:00 AM »
6'1" 276
Prescription TRT (and yes Im not 300 anymore like back in the day) but on TRT can stay 275 year round so I am the first one to wonder why alot of other people disenegrate....I started at 140 pounds at age 19-20 so I know how crappy personally my genetics are compared to elite pro's....I started way down on the totem pole so seeing others disenegrate is something that really puzzles me personally...but I always used heavy weights and food as my anabolics for 20 years and I believe thats the reason why.

Great advice right there.

It's easy for a guy who had 18-inch arms when he started lifting, to talk about how to reach 21-inch arms.

Completely different thing to see a guy who started as an extreme ectomorph and doubled his bodyweight.  I was 125-130 at age 25 when I started lifting and Dante's bodyweight transformation has spoken to me more than anyone else'.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2008, 11:55:04 AM »
HOLY CRAP. Dude what's your arm and chest measurements? I'm thinking 20" and 57".

"Fully loaded" and at 300 lbs they were a shade under 21 and a half, now at 275 they are 20 3/4....Definitely alltriceps, never had and never will have a bicep peak....its my curse to bare and probably lost another 1/2 because of that.

Stavios

« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2008, 12:06:23 PM »
"Fully loaded" and at 300 lbs they were a shade under 21 and a half, now at 275 they are 20 3/4....Definitely alltriceps, never had and never will have a bicep peak....its my curse to bare and probably lost another 1/2 because of that.

dante quick question for you if you don't mind.
what do your trainees do when they go "off" as far as the training goes ?

cause for me the strenght kind of stayed were it was without improving and then my joint started aching big time (wich does not happen when I am "on")

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2008, 12:22:44 PM »
Thats kind of a lengthy question to answer Stavios but a short version of it is

1)PCT built into the end of the blast and continued aggresively into the cruise period
2)Cruise period you take 10-14 days of maintenance training (and this is very important)....maintenance training...higher reps...straight sets...just going thru the motions...you dont lift hard during this time...you just have fun and maintain
3)PCT is continued on to the point you are "regulated" for lack of a better word and you go into the next blast with much higher rep ranges and changing out any exercises that might be hurting your joints. Id like to see someone rest pausing like this 10-12 + 5-6 + 2-3 = (17 to 21 reps rest paused) when they come back to blasting if their joints hurt and over time as you feel more "normalized" hormonally your reps can come down as your weights go up.
4)The above reasons you are talking about is always why I liked PCT at regular short intervals unlike others who like to go 16 weeks straight "on" and hope on a wing and a prayer that their HPTA recovers fast.....which it doesnt. I feel regular intervals are important. 16 weeks? Id like to see someone do a 2 week PCT in the middle and a lengthy one until fully recovered at the end if thats the case just so signals are sent and there is never a dormancy period.
5) Cissus, Cissus, Cissus
6) HCG used at 500IU's 2x a week during whole time on.....(and that doesnt come from me, Swale has made that a staple) 

Stavios

« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2008, 12:28:10 PM »
Thats kind of a lengthy question to answer Stavios but a short version of it is

1)PCT built into the end of the blast and continued aggresively into the cruise period
2)Cruise period you take 10-14 days of maintenance training (and this is very important)....maintenance training...higher reps...straight sets...just going thru the motions...you dont lift hard during this time...you just have fun and maintain
3)PCT is continued on to the point you are "regulated" for lack of a better word and you go into the next blast with much higher rep ranges and changing out any exercises that might be hurting your joints. Id like to see someone rest pausing like this 10-12 + 5-6 + 2-3 = (17 to 21 reps rest paused) when they come back to blasting if their joints hurt and over time as you feel more "normalized" hormonally your reps can come down as your weights go up.
4)The above reasons you are talking about is always why I liked PCT at regular short intervals unlike others who like to go 16 weeks straight "on" and hope on a wing and a prayer that their HPTA recovers fast.....which it doesnt. I feel regular intervals are important. 16 weeks? Id like to see someone do a 2 week PCT in the middle and a lengthy one until fully recovered at the end if thats the case just so signals are sent and there is never a dormancy period.
5) Cissus, Cissus, Cissus
6) HCG used at 500IU's 2x a week during whole time on.....(and that doesnt come from me, Swale has made that a staple) 

yeah, huge mistake right there that I won't make again !

thanks a lot for the answer !

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #121 on: December 18, 2008, 12:39:47 AM »
6'1" 276
Prescription TRT (and yes Im not 300 anymore like back in the day) but on TRT can stay 275 year round so I am the first one to wonder why alot of other people disenegrate....I started at 140 pounds at age 19-20 so I know how crappy personally my genetics are compared to elite pro's....I started way down on the totem pole so seeing others disenegrate is something that really puzzles me personally...but I always used heavy weights and food as my anabolics for 20 years and I believe thats the reason why.

DC, when you say prescription TRT what does that mean? What is included in your TRT?

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: December 18, 2008, 12:55:28 AM »
It would have to be Vince Goodrum, the notorius juicehead.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #123 on: December 18, 2008, 01:04:52 AM »
DC, when you say prescription TRT what does that mean? What is included in your TRT?
his balls don't work.
A

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 18, 2008, 01:42:26 AM »

Another "guru" that looks like shit.