Author Topic: Who was the most "ALL DRUGS" bodybuilder of all time?  (Read 21250 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: Who was the most "ALL DRUGS" bodybuilder of all time?
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2008, 03:42:07 PM »
Marcus Ruhl was around 112lbs at 18y old.
He is responding well to the gear.

112 pounds at 5'10"??? What kind of disease did he have?  :-X

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2008, 03:47:10 PM »
Thought of 2 more guys: Frank Zane. Was said to have weighed between 130-140 pounds as an adult before touching weights and the JUICE. The second guy would be Roland Kinkinger (howere his last name is spelled). He went from like 300+ pounds down to what looks like 100 pounds less when he gave up the juice.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2008, 04:15:51 PM »
STFU hater

I'll tell you who you are, you're that gym rat who takes all the drugs he can but still looks like shit compared to Jeff Willet and Skip Lacour
so as a result you start bashing them and saying they're full of steroids so that your self esteem doesn't take much damage,
the truth is that you will never look half as good as those guys with all the drugs in the world and that they're better than you natural
than you with all the drugs, so just accept it and shut your mouth.

Not hating, what you said is true about me not being them. I tried, now those days are gone.  I wouldn't pay a dollar to have that life style now.  Money and family are my priorities not looking big and ripped for a bunch of qu*ers in an audience.  Being big is a fad, long gone for now...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2008, 04:22:11 PM »
Skip Lacour
w

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2008, 04:29:05 PM »
I've seen your pictures, you're 250+ for sure and don't look normal at all, in fact I'm going to say you look gross (sorry, personal opinion)
what would you do?

You dont think I am pretty? Maybe I should of took the skullcap off and put some pink bows in my hair.
Oh well you cant please everyone.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2008, 04:29:54 PM »
looking big there Dante.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2008, 04:30:11 PM »
Well the last thing I would do would be to brag and tell everyone that I could never ever weigh less than 230lbs no matter what.

never in TP's life has he ever claimed he couldn't get under 230 no matter what.

what he said was, if he stopped the drugs altogether but kept lifting and eating like a bodybuilder he'd never get under 230. i remember his post said something like "i don't think my body could ever be under 230 as long as i keep lifting". it's not like TP claimed his genetics were so good he could fall into a coma and wake up 15 years later 230 and ripped.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2008, 04:30:40 PM »
Dave Palumbo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2008, 04:31:40 PM »
You dont think I am pretty? Maybe I should of took the skullcap off and put some pink bows in my hair.

DC looking as big as a house!

What is your height/weight there, Dante?

J Grey

« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2008, 04:38:49 PM »

you talk about how bodybuilders 250+ are in health risk and you're 300 pounds yourself
like I said, looking huge and good are two different things

you make Dorian Yates look aesthetic
Arnold looked huge and good

but if you're happy being that huge, you're happy, just saying.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2008, 04:41:59 PM »
you talk about how bodybuilders 250+ are in health risk and you're 300 pounds yourself

another "shape and aesthetics" pusssy. ::)

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2008, 04:42:10 PM »

6'1" 276
Prescription TRT (and yes Im not 300 anymore like back in the day) but on TRT can stay 275 year round so I am the first one to wonder why alot of other people disenegrate....I started at 140 pounds at age 19-20 so I know how crappy personally my genetics are compared to elite pro's....I started way down on the totem pole so seeing others disenegrate is something that really puzzles me personally...but I always used heavy weights and food as my anabolics for 20 years and I believe thats the reason why.

J Grey

« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2008, 04:44:11 PM »
another "shape and aesthetics" pusssy. ::)

another gross mass wanting gut loving fool, putting as much drugs in your body to get as big as possible and looking terrible,
the only people who bash shape and aesthetics are those who are fat.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2008, 04:46:07 PM »
I have a question for any 250 pound plus bodybuilder reading this thread.

If you suffered total kidney failure and were put on dialysis (everyone know what that entails? not fun) ..... and after trying to stay at plus 250 lbs your lungs were filling with fluid, your blood tests were coming back very badly......to which your doctor told you to "stop lifting alltogether, and do everything in your power to atrophy down to a normal bodyweight for someone who is 5'9......because you will not stay alive otherwise"........what would you do?

Its a serious question of which I am curious about the answers from some of you who are so apalled that Tom Prince is small. Be Small or Die (doesnt seem like a tough choice to me) but some of you might feel otherwise.

To be fair, Tom said what he said when he was already sick and on dialysis. He said he wouldn't go below 230 as long as he ate 100 grams of protein a day.

And the pic of him doing a side chest in the locker room as a kid was juiced, not pre-steroids like he claimed.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2008, 04:48:19 PM »

and J Grey if you have those kinds of genetics to be the next Arnold or Dorian...more power to you. Im a realist...I dont have those kind of genetics, never did....how many people copied Arnolds exact routine from his book The Education of a Bodybuilder and came out looking like Arnold with that big chest and bicep peak that defied physics?  The book sold millions of copies and to this day I still havent seen a guy with Arnolds physique....to each his own. I do what makes me happy. You do what makes you happy.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2008, 04:49:26 PM »
6'1" 276
Prescription TRT (and yes Im not 300 anymore like back in the day) but on TRT can stay 275 year round so I am the first one to wonder why alot of other people disenegrate....I started at 140 pounds at age 19-20 so I know how crappy personally my genetics are compared to elite pro's....I started way down on the totem pole so seeing others disenegrate is something that really puzzles me personally...but I always used heavy weights and food as my anabolics for 20 years and I believe thats the reason why.

What do you estimate your bodyfat at? Looking at that pic I'd say 15%+ maybe? If you leaned out a bit and went to strictly Androgel (I assume your on Cyp, probably fairly liberal dose?) you'd probably lose a great deal of that "bulk".

The one's who maintain "bulk" well are those who don't care to stay very lean. From what I've seen.

J Grey

« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2008, 04:51:08 PM »
and J Grey if you have those kinds of genetics to be the next Arnold or Dorian...more power to you. Im a realist...I dont have those kind of genetics, never did....how many people copied Arnolds exact routine from his book The Education of a Bodybuilder and came out looking like Arnold with that big chest and bicep peak that defied physics?  The book sold millions of copies and to this day I still havent seen a guy with Arnolds physique....to each his own. I do what makes me happy. You do what makes you happy.

Fair enough, no bad intentions, like I said, we all should do what makes us happy.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2008, 04:51:35 PM »
What do you estimate your bodyfat at? Looking at that pic I'd say 15%+ maybe? If you leaned out a bit and went to strictly Androgel (I assume your on Cyp, probably fairly liberal dose?) you'd probably lose a great deal of that "bulk".
you're more than welcome to post a shot of yourself looking better, Captain Ripped. :D

J Grey

« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2008, 04:53:14 PM »
you're more than welcome to post a shot of yourself looking better, Captain Ripped. :D

are you a permabulker?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2008, 04:53:33 PM »

translation-I weigh 167lbs and superset crossovers with swiss ball squats.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2008, 04:55:40 PM »

Never said I looked better. I'm smaller and much fatter too. I'm responding since he posted the shot and asked why people seem to disintegrate when coming off. A fairly liberal TRT + not being very lean = easier to stay "big".

J Grey

« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2008, 04:56:31 PM »
translation-I weigh 167lbs and superset crossovers with swiss ball squats.

actually, I'm in pretty good shape, as I said before, anybody who attacks shape and aesthetics is a fatty.  :-*

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2008, 05:00:04 PM »

Ginormous

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2008, 05:06:17 PM »

Good to see a guy who is still on and has not Shrunk. :-\

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2008, 05:10:02 PM »
Lee Preisttttttttt