Author Topic: Who was the most "ALL DRUGS" bodybuilder of all time?  (Read 21303 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Who was the most "ALL DRUGS" bodybuilder of all time?
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2008, 10:26:09 AM »
dextor jackson is one of the most all drug bbuilders of all time,,, he was tiny when he 1st started out competing, id guess he's never come off since then and will be unrecognisable when he eventualy does hang his trunks up !

Levrone is a special case, he simply doesnt train or eat when he hasnt got his bodybuilding head on, and could easily carry some mass if he wanted to...

if were talking pro's that wont shrink into nothing, jay cutler will probly always have a good amount of size on him, dorian is still quite large ( looks bigger in person! ), ronny will always be a big fucker, shawn ray will always be a stocky midget as will lee preist...

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2008, 10:40:20 AM »
Prince

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2008, 10:48:13 AM »
I have a question for any 250 pound plus bodybuilder reading this thread.

If you suffered total kidney failure and were put on dialysis (everyone know what that entails? not fun) ..... and after trying to stay at plus 250 lbs your lungs were filling with fluid, your blood tests were coming back very badly......to which your doctor told you to "stop lifting alltogether, and do everything in your power to atrophy down to a normal bodyweight for someone who is 5'9......because you will not stay alive otherwise"........what would you do?

Its a serious question of which I am curious about the answers from some of you who are so apalled that Tom Prince is small. Be Small or Die (doesnt seem like a tough choice to me) but some of you might feel otherwise.

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2008, 11:09:30 AM »

that's everyone who post's here , right ?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2008, 11:37:01 AM »

If you suffered total kidney failure and were put on dialysis (everyone know what that entails? not fun) ..... and after trying to stay at plus 250 lbs your lungs were filling with fluid, your blood tests were coming back very badly......to which your doctor told you to "stop lifting alltogether, and do everything in your power to atrophy down to a normal bodyweight for someone who is 5'9......because you will not stay alive otherwise"........what would you do?

Its a serious question of which I am curious about the answers from some of you who are so apalled that Tom Prince is small. Be Small or Die (doesnt seem like a tough choice to me) but some of you might feel otherwise.
GOOD POINT DANTE,,

spinnis

« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2008, 11:41:16 AM »

Dont spoil the fun.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2008, 11:42:40 AM »

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2008, 11:57:29 AM »

wrong board  ;D

great post tho

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2008, 11:59:47 AM »
Dexter Jackson without a doubt

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2008, 12:44:57 PM »

Well the last thing I would do would be to brag and tell everyone that I could never ever weigh less than 230lbs no matter what.

yeah, pretty sure I wouldn't do that.

I don't think the prodding comes from the fact that he is small, but rather from the fact that he continued to think everyone was delusional enough to believe his claims even when pics showed otherwise.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2008, 01:59:41 PM »
I dont know If is fear to take a pro bb on drugs and then completely off ..

I would say the winner has to be someone that has trained hard, dieted smart, juiced for years (non-stop) and still no pro card..

All drugs ? yes.... but crappy genetics.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2008, 02:02:16 PM »
Jeff Willet

Skip LaCour

ahahahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2008, 02:05:29 PM »

Yes, but we're continually told that these guys are genetic freaks and that steriods account for 3-5% of their gains. So, even if Prince did what he was told he should still weigh much more than a "normal" 5'9" person.

Unless what we've been told is bullsh!t.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2008, 02:23:38 PM »
A. Munzer, had so much chemicals in his system his liver melted. Kinda hard to top that.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2008, 02:29:25 PM »

This seems to be a question for Tom Prince, Mike Morris and Luke Wood.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm :-\

J Grey

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2008, 02:31:47 PM »
Jeff Willet

Skip LaCour

ahahahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

STFU hater

I'll tell you who you are, you're that gym rat who takes all the drugs he can but still looks like shit compared to Jeff Willet and Skip Lacour
so as a result you start bashing them and saying they're full of steroids so that your self esteem doesn't take much damage,
the truth is that you will never look half as good as those guys with all the drugs in the world and that they're better than you natural
than you with all the drugs, so just accept it and shut your mouth.

J Grey

« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2008, 02:36:03 PM »

I've seen your pictures, you're 250+ for sure and don't look normal at all, in fact I'm going to say you look gross (sorry, personal opinion)
what would you do?

Marx

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2008, 03:03:51 PM »
JP Fux

Stavios

« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2008, 03:14:53 PM »
I've seen your pictures, you're 250+ for sure and don't look normal at all, in fact I'm going to say you look gross (sorry, personal opinion)
what would you do?

I think Dante looks very good from the pics I saw.
he is pretty huge, if I remember well he got up to 300 lbs

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2008, 03:17:55 PM »
Has anyone seen the scrawny photos of Phil Heath while a basketball player in college.  Then years later how he reacts to JUICE.  Add him to the list.

J Grey

« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2008, 03:18:04 PM »
I think Dante looks very good from the pics I saw.
he is pretty huge, if I remember well he got up to 300 lbs

I agree he is huge, but looking huge and good are two different things, wouldn't you agree?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2008, 03:31:13 PM »

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2008, 03:36:58 PM »
ammmmmmmmmmmm..  ::)

I see some guys preferring that Flex Wheeler\Kevin Levrone (ALL DRUGS) bodybuilders..!!

If you are a Steroid up user you will never dream of having 30” and under waist line (like Flex and Kevin did on +240 Ibs)

The (ALL DRUGS) bodybuilder should go to the (UGLY) Mass Monsters like Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Paul Dillet, Marcus Ruhl, and all of the rest huge (UGLY) bodybuilders  ;D ;D ;D

AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMM, how can you put Dillet in the same category as Cutler, Ronnie and Yates when comparing waist size?? I bet that Dilett had a small waist at 310 pounds than Levrone did at 230 pounds.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2008, 03:38:55 PM »
No need to stop him from training just take all the drugs away from him and in 6 months he will be around 150 for sure  ;D ;D ;D

This does not only apply on him it applies on all steroids users  :P

Natural is better at least you will never lose what you have built  ;)

You will if you stop working out ;)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2008, 03:41:25 PM »
Anyone who stops juicing and stops training then has pictures posted on the internet is going to look damn small compared to what they were.

My vote is Arnie.

Dillet's genes were damn good too as someone pointed out. He's still a bulky guy.

Arnie is also 60 years old. When he was filming his movies in the 1980's and 1990's he still had quite a bit of size on him without the aid of juice. I am sure if Arnold did bench presses and barbell curls TODAY without ANY substance his chest would be back up to 52" and his arms at least 19".