Author Topic: whats going on with me? i just dont get it!  (Read 1953 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
whats going on with me? i just dont get it!
« on: December 15, 2008, 07:35:07 PM »
i always eat clean but i always include a cheat meal per week...usually its pizza...but for the past few weeks i havent had any cravings for junk! im fine with eating clean...this has never happened to me before

ive also noticed ive become a bit leaner since cutting out my cheat meals

has this ever happened to u guys?
no cravings for junk at all?
w

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: whats going on with me? i just dont get it!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 10:26:47 PM »
i always eat clean but i always include a cheat meal per week...usually its pizza...but for the past few weeks i havent had any cravings for junk! im fine with eating clean...this has never happened to me before

Personally, for the most part I don't like junk food at all. I'll have pizza every couple weeks, but other than that I like the pure tast of healthy food.

I can relate to your change because I went through it. At one time, I just quit craving unhealthy things, period, and started thinking the only things that taste good are healthy things and that unhealthy things tasted disgusting.  ;)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 12:13:54 PM »

Sounds like you have a better hormonal balance.
:

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 02:50:24 PM »
Sounds like you have a better hormonal balance.

how exactly does one achieve this?
Air Falcon

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 03:45:54 PM »
how exactly does one achieve this?

Having the right balance (for your body) of good protein, carbs and fat along with sufficient sleep and exercise help to regulate insulin, growth hormone, testosterone, estrogen, ghrelin, leptin.  A search on hormones and diet might help.

NW, are you an endomorph?
:

J Grey

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 03:50:20 PM »

Having the right balance (for your body) of good protein, carbs and fat along with sufficient sleep and exercise help to regulate insulin, growth hormone, testosterone, estrogen, ghrelin, leptin.  A search on hormones and diet might help.

I'm a mesomorph, what should I get  ???

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 05:39:00 PM »
"Dr. Evagelos Danopouolos of Greece reported that urea found in urine has anti-cancerous properties. The urea seems to disrupt the ability of cancer cells to group together and kills them by upsetting some of their normal metabolic activities. Urine therapy has been used to treat cancers of the skin, cervix, lungs, eyes, breast, and liver."

this is a lie, there are multitudes of studies on urea with no benefit for cancer.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 05:40:28 PM »
i would have to agree with princess for the reason you have less cravings etc..

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2008, 05:40:39 PM »

hmmm...ive kept my fats and carbs the same..but i have increased my protein to an even 50g per meal...6 meals a day...my sleep has been better too...ive also cut my volume down in the gym...i would say i am a mesmoporph w/ a bit of endomorph
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2008, 05:41:27 PM »
i would have to agree with princess for the reason you have less cravings etc..
it def makes sense to me...
w

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2008, 07:52:09 PM »
hmmm...ive kept my fats and carbs the same..but i have increased my protein to an even 50g per meal...6 meals a day...my sleep has been better too...ive also cut my volume down in the gym...i would say i am a mesmoporph w/ a bit of endomorph

You mentioned cutting out the cheat meals which endomorphs often have to do for better results, so I thought you might be one.  Those 6 meals a day have no doubt helped keep the hormones (especially the storage hormone - insulin) in balance.
:

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: URINE THERAPY CURES CANCER
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2008, 08:45:02 PM »
Anticancer activity in urea.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6851311?ordinalpos=14&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

The effects of urea treatment in combination with curettage in extensive lip cancers.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7070090?ordinalpos=2&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

Urea--treatment of liver metastases.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7318281?ordinalpos=16&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

Look at more yourself: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=Search&Term=%22Danopoulos%20ED%22%5BAuthor%5D&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DiscoveryPanel.Pubmed_RVAbstractPlus

the first paper has no abstract and you have not presented the full paper, so no conclusions can be drawn a title doesnt indicate findings. The second one is about surgery and urea, the cancer metastisized to post cervical lymph nodes and they used surgery, gasp, not urea to treat it, another fail.

1: J Surg Oncol. 1982 Mar;19(3):127-31.Links
The effects of urea treatment in combination with curettage in extensive lip cancers.Danopoulos ED, Danopoulou IE, Besbeas S, Ramantanis G.
Thirty cases of lip cancer in 28 patients, 23 of which were extensive or very extensive, were treated with local urea injections in combination with curettage. Out of the 30 cases there were 26 squamous cell carcinomas, three basal cell carcinomas extending to the mucosa from the skin of the lips, and one adenocarcinoma of the mucosa of the interior surface of the upper lip. This treatment was effective in all our patients. Recurrences appeared in four patients. These were easily treated in three out of the four patients who returned for treatment, by the same method. In three cases metastases appeared in the lymphnodes of the neck, which were surgically treated.

the other papers have no abstracts so no conclusion again, on top of that the eldor paper is a mere hypothesis with no testing. These papers are on the american society of cancers alternative page, did you not see that, they conclude that no prominent research has been done and well done studies show no effects.

lets see

1: Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2008 Dec;20(10):745-50. Epub 2008 Oct 8. Links
Raised serum urea predicts for early death in small cell lung cancer.Winter MC, Potter VA, Woll PJ.
Academic Unit of Clinical Oncology, University of Sheffield, Weston Park Hospital, Sheffield, UK.

AIMS: Previous studies have defined prognostic factors predicting a favourable response to treatment and long-term survival in small cell lung cancer (SCLC) patients. Here we sought specific pre-treatment features predicting early death in SCLC. MATERIALS AND METHODS: An exploratory cohort of 62 patients with poor prognosis SCLC and a separate confirmatory independent cohort of 152 unselected SCLC patients were identified to determine risk factors for early death, defined as within 8 weeks of diagnosis. RESULTS: In an exploratory cohort of patients with poor prognosis SCLC, 46 received chemotherapy and 16 patients received no chemotherapy. Multivariate analysis of chemotherapy patients showed a raised serum urea to be predictive of early death - increasing the risk by 13-fold (odds ratio 13.3, 95% confidence interval=2.8-64). In a separate cohort of 152 unselected SCLC patients, 123 received chemotherapy and 29 did not. Logistic regression analysis of treated patients showed that performance status >2 (P=0.009), urea>upper limit of normal (P=0.01), neutrophil count >10 (P=0.024) and weight loss >10% (P=0.03) significantly contributed to the risk of early death. Of note, raised serum urea increased the risk of early death by 12-fold (odds ratio 11.8, 95% confidence interval=1.8-76.9). CONCLUSION: We have shown that pre-treatment raised serum urea is a significant predictor of early death. This readily available information will be useful for assessing SCLC patients at the bedside and discussing the risks of chemotherapy with them.

strange conclusion no? since urea cures cancer, higher levels are predictive of death!!!!!!!!!!!!11

another

1: Br J Cancer. 1988 Mar;57(3):317-8.Links
Oral urea in the treatment of secondary tumours in the liver.Clark PI, Slevin ML, Webb JA, Osborne RJ, Jones S, Wrigley PF.
Department of Medical Oncology, St. Bartholomew's Hospital, London, UK.

Twenty patients with secondary liver tumours, predominantly from colorectal carcinoma, were treated with oral urea at a daily dose of 8 gm-2. Treatment was well tolerated without side-effects. No objective responses were seen. It is concluded that oral urea is ineffective in the treatment of liver metastases from colorectal cancer.

MOAR

1: Clin Oncol. 1984 Dec;10(4):341-4.Links
Oral urea in the treatment of colo-rectal liver metastases.Hooper TL, Rahman M, Magell J.
A consecutive series of 10 patients with hepatic metastases from colo-rectal carcinoma have been treated with oral urea. This substance has been reported to produce regression of hepatic secondaries from a variety of primary sources including colon. Although well tolerated, and leading to subjective improvement in some patients, no objective benefit has been confirmed from the treatment in this study.

http://www.cancer.org/docroot/ETO/content/ETO_5_3X_Urotherapy.asp?sitearea=ETO

another utter FAIL.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2008, 08:49:54 PM »
You did notice those articles I just posted are from Necrosis' very favorite source, Pubmed,
and that they demonstrate that urine therapy cures cancer, correct?

Yes, the discovery that drinking your own piss is the cure for cancer is a big deal--is no joke.

if you accept what you posted as proof of a cure for cancer then you have no idea what you are doing.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2008, 10:38:43 PM »
Am I really? Then why did you move my "Urine Therapy--Miracle of Life" thread, a thread that could have enhanced many people's lives, cured many people's ailments, and potentially saved people's lives to the Z-board? It is a topic pertaining to nutrition, NOT one that doesn't fall into a classification. Apparently you're not interested in helping people, you're here to feel "right."

I've personally done my ground work, I've looked at the articles, I've told you they're not all online and that I'm lucky to have found these few that are at least cited. It's YOU that needs to get your ass out and look at them if that's what you want to do, I've already done that.

i havent mover nor deleted one post or thread since i have become mod. So i dont know what you are talking about.