Author Topic: Soundness, let me know when you start 'juicing' again...  (Read 2431 times)

Alex23

Re: Soundness, let me know when you start 'juicing' again...
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 10:48:45 PM »
As mutations occurred through time a certain breed of chimp (us) had to rely more on our brain power than brute strength. We are fortunate to have acquired the mutation of a larger brain, either through natural biological mutation or more likely an extraterrestrial intervention that broke us apart from all other species considerably. Either way, that is what allowed us to survive. As time went on the reason we were surviving in the first place was our brain power, so we had to depend on it more and more in order to thrive and increase our population more and more. It got so that the larger the brain, the better you were at surviving and consequently the more you reproduced. We survived because of our larger brain and we deviated because that mutation made a certain breed (us) of chimp that broke apart from the rest depend on being smarter to survive rather than being stronger.

Epic post, from a man with great a understanding of evolution and beyond.

Props. soudness you are a sound intelligent man.

godSpeed.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 10:52:35 PM »

godSpeed.

FYI

Vodka and Piss= Excellent

Miller lite and Piss=Not so much :-\

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 10:52:43 PM »
So brain power and strength are some how linked? That makes sense on why people think most muscleheads are stupid :D
Well there's not a causal relationship there, meaning bigger muscles doesn't actually cause you to be dumber. In fact, the physical activity you put forth (weightlifting) to acquire the muscles will release a growth factor BDNF in the brain which will cause new brain cells to grow, facilitate brain plasticity (development of neurological networks) and consequently make you smarter. So, lifting actually makes you mentally more capable, not the other way around.

When we look at the difference between humans and apes we're going to have to account for mutation and mutation only. Somewhere our breed got bigger brains through mutation and relied on on them more and more through time. Therefore, the bigger the brain you got the smarter you were and since we relied on our smarts to survive the ones that survived were the ones with the bigger brains and ultimately we arrive at our current form, a form that is likely heavily influenced by the genetic manipulation of and possessing genetic relation to extraterrestrial lifeforms that are yet more advanced than--yes--our perfect selves.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 10:54:38 PM »

godSpeed.
Thanks Alex, I'd say the same about you and I consider you to be one of my best friends in life.  ;D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 10:57:12 PM »
Well there's not a causal relationship there, meaning bigger muscles doesn't actually cause you to be dumber. In fact, the physical activity you put forth (weightlifting) to acquire the muscles will release a growth factor BDNF in the brain which will cause new brain cells to grow, facilitate brain plasticity (development of neurological networks) and consequently make you smarter. So, lifting actually makes you mentally more capable, not the other way around.

Whent we look at the difference between humans and apes we're going to have to account for mutation and mutation only. Somewhere our breed got bigger brains through mutation and relied on on them more and more through time. Therefore, the bigger the brain you got the smarter you were and since we relied on our smarts to survive the ones that survived were the ones with the bigger brains and ultimately we arrive at our current form, a form that is likely heavily influenced by the genetic manipulation of and possessing genetic relation to extraterrestrial lifeforms that are yet more advanced than--yes--our perfect selves.

Incredible post...What is your thoughts on an intelligent race seeding the earth with our DNA or cross breeding with apes/etc?...

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 11:00:10 PM »
Incredible post...What is your thoughts on an intelligent race seeding the earth with our DNA or cross breeding with apes/etc?...
I would say our DNA was and still is intentionally manipulated via episodes a select many of us were and are set not to remember.

Their (actually our; we are for the most part them) ultimate goal here? That's the big mystery...

Alex23

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2008, 11:04:11 PM »
FYI

Vodka and Piss= Excellent

Miller lite and Piss=Not so much :-\

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!! 

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2008, 11:06:04 PM »
I understand this world energetically and the thing that enables progressive energetic generation is the contagiousness of positive emotion. I believe the ultimate meaning to it all is to contibute to the energy that manifests all things. More intelligent life forms possess an increased ability to intentionally conduct and spread the positive emotion that ultimately empowers this streaming net of energy that makes up all things. So the more we conduct the more powerful all things that exist become progressively through time. By intentionally  making us more capable of conducting and spreading positive energy, extraterrestrial lifeforms may in fact be making us more capable of empowering all things (!), therefore empowering all things themselves through us.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2008, 11:06:36 PM »
So even if one day a UFO or UFO's come down here for all to see(and aren't holograms of our own doing), they may in fact by a mutation of ourselves from along time ago or from our future?  This shit get fcking heavy...

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2008, 11:08:15 PM »
I would say our DNA was and still is intentionally manipulated via episodes a select many of us were and are set not to remember.

Their (actually our; we are for the most part them) ultimate goal here? That's the big mystery...

i allways liked the viral theory; an immuno virus attacking "primates" brain matter; causing massive mutations leading to brain "overgrowth"; sexually / hereditary transmissible; an isolated tribe could easily suffer from the "condition" and be forced use its "enhanced" motorskills / intelligence over physical strength to survive... .

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2008, 11:12:27 PM »
So even if one day a UFO or UFO's come down here for all to see(and aren't holograms of our own doing), they may in fact by a mutation of ourselves from along time ago or from our future?  This shit get fcking heavy...
Certainly... but the thing about it is that we can in a sense be them without knowing it, just a different breed of them they intentionally created through genetic manipulation. They may be making us them without us knowing it. We may be their creation that has part of their qualities they put in us to thank for our very survival, and we would never even need to know about it. In other words, they don't have to show themselves to us, we don't ever have to see their tools (ex., UFO) in order for the objective to be met and for them to exist on earth. Through genetic manipulation we literally become representations of them here on earth. The more genetically similar to them we are, the more "them" they consider "us" to be.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2008, 11:16:51 PM »

i allways liked the viral theory; an immuno virus attacking "primates" brain matter; causing massive mutations leading to brain "overgrowth"; sexually / hereditary transmissible; an isolated tribe could easily suffer from the "condition" and be forced use its "enhanced" motorskills / intelligence over physical strength to survive... .

That's fascinating... It is incredible how quickly our brains got larger. It does seem it may be too rapid for natural mutation, which should have occurred at a much slower rate. It was a major, major and rapid change... It does suggest a freak event or intervention of some type.

Alex23

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2008, 11:23:25 PM »
That's fascinating... It is incredible how quickly our brains got larger. It does seem it may be too rapid for natural mutation, which should have occurred at a much slower rate. It was a major, major and rapid change... It does suggest a freak event or intervention of some type.

all about the "missing link" where cranial volume almost double but yet no fossilazation of the "in between"... monkeys, monkeys .. then "Lucy"... from 350cm3 to over 515cm3...

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2008, 11:30:54 PM »
all about the "missing link" where cranial volume almost double but yet no fossilazation of the "in between"... monkeys, monkeys .. then "Lucy"... from 350cm3 to over 515cm3...
EXACTLY. That is the point at which something major happened. I believe we have fossils of 7 different forms of human BUT there was a freak, massive, massive jump in brain size as you pointed out...Anything is possible and considering the magnitude of such jump, it is only intelligent to acknowledge the fact that all possibilities are, in fact, possible.  ;)

dustin

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008, 12:59:44 AM »
So brain power and strength are some how linked? That makes sense on why people think most muscleheads are stupid :D

When the development of our jaws muscles was impeded (for reasons beyond me), this is also believed to allow the cranium to enlarge. Thus granting us the ability to grow larger and more complex brains. We began using tools and pioneering widespread forms of communication and left our musclebound brethren to die. Survival of the fittest is in the eye of the beholder. :D