Author Topic: Soundness, let me know when you start 'juicing' again...  (Read 2434 times)

Alex23

Soundness, let me know when you start 'juicing' again...
« on: December 15, 2008, 09:55:15 PM »
I'll drink your metabolites...

freeeebeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ;D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: Soundness, let me know when you start 'juicing' again...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 10:04:38 PM »
steroids are more American then Baseball

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 10:05:57 PM »
steroids are more American then Baseball

Steroids are underrated.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 10:06:44 PM »

Steroids are underrated.

Yes they are ;)

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 10:08:49 PM »
Yes they are ;)

if a sustance engineered by science make human faster, better and prevents aging, why ban it and make it a social "problem"? Why not supercharge our nation?   Isn't it man made evolution?

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 10:12:08 PM »

if a sustance engineered by science make human faster, better and prevents aging, why ban it and make it a social "problem"? Why not supercharge our nation?   Isn't it man made evolution?

I agree.

But we can drink till our livers float away, and smoke till we have lung cancer and promote both over huge fucking bill bords.  You gotta love the old USA

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 10:13:38 PM »
I agree.

You gotta love the old USA

It ain't perfect but it's the most efficient model for human society we've got so far ;D 

Only in America.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 10:37:56 PM »
"Everyone is looking for that edge. You do what you do to be the best at what you do, you do what you do to win. If you want to call that cheating, fine.....but i have that edge.....and that's why i'm the best".
No doubt about it...

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
URINE STREAM TO THE SPIRIT WORLD
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2008, 11:07:58 PM »
I never juiced. I tried to order Superdrol once but it got banned and never arrived. In the process of researching Superdrol more and trying to get it more I learned more about steroids and decided I didn't want to take them b/c I wanted to know whenever I gained anything that I would have it, for the most part, permanently.

The concept you mention is interesting. Ancient societies used to utilize such concept heirarchically...

The leader would take drugs. For example, eat shrooms. This took him into the "spirit world" (high) and allowed him to "interact with the gods."

The next highest authority then got to drink the leader's urine. This got him high too, and got him into the "spirit world" too, just not quite to the degree that the leader got to.

Then the next highest authority got to drink that previous person's urine. Again, he got to the "spirit world" (high) too, just not as much as the last guy.

And the process repeated. The higher up the heirarchy you were, the higher you'd get and more "connected to the spirit world."
Everyone was simply drinking each others piss to get high, it was a privilege, and only one of them (the leader) had to actually eat the drugs. Efficient!

;)

(Sorry, just spotted this thread.)

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2008, 11:16:55 PM »

The leader would take drugs. For example, eat shrooms. This took him into the "spirit world" (high) and allowed him to "interact with the gods."

The next highest authority then got to drink the leader's urine. This got him high too, and got him into the "spirit world" too, just not quite to the degree that the leader got to.

Then the next highest authority got to drink that previous person's urine. Again, he got to the "spirit world" (high) too, just not as much as the last guy.

And the process repeated. The higher up the heirarchy you were, the higher you'd get and more "connected to the spirit world."
Everyone was simply drinking each others piss to get high, it was a privilege, and only one of them (the leader) had to actually eat the drugs. Efficient!

;)

hahaha I love this hierarchical urinary buzz ;D wouldn't been simpler to pass the shrooms around?  ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2008, 11:18:46 PM »
So should a steroid user drink their urine?
No doubt about it...

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2008, 11:19:51 PM »
So should a steroid user drink their urine?

Based on soundness, yes...

I can see sevastase eating the urinal candies at Gold's starting tomorow...

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2008, 11:21:43 PM »
We don't need steroids... We can all just drive Hummers for the added testosterone effect...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2008, 11:23:21 PM »
I plan on buying a Hummer one day... 8)
No doubt about it...

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Pissing your money away...
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2008, 11:25:58 PM »
This question would have to be answered: "Exactly what is abnormal about the piss of a steroid user?"

Normally, you wouldn't want to do urine therapy if you're taking drugs, but that's because you'd be taking more of the drugs and may overdose. However, in the case of a steroid user this may mean better, more efficient utilization of the steroids. For instance, you may be pissing out part of what you paid for if it works like other drugs(!). It also means if you drink the piss the amount of steroids may go further.

Again, don't drink your piss while you're on drugs, I'd have to confirm that that's the only abnormal thing about the piss of a steroid user, but it's highly likely that they are pissing out much of what they pay for, and that includes their countless supplements as well.  ;)

Alex23

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2008, 11:26:03 PM »
I plan on buying a Hummer one day... 8)

Big truck, big balls, big shoulders, big arms baby....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 11:28:43 PM »

Big truck, big balls, big shoulders, big arms baby....

That's what i'm talking about!!

Big, Big, BIG!!!
No doubt about it...

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 10:31:42 PM »
SAVE ME SOME

Alex23

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2008, 10:34:51 PM »
SAVE ME SOME
You guys all got your own, why should I be robbed of my inherent right of ownership over my own urine?

Just mind your own piss and I'll mind my own. Smell it love it and appreciate the warm wonderful soothing experience of liquid gold god fluid.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2008, 10:35:54 PM »

If we are to believe we evolved from chimps etc...Why did you lose all that chimp/orangutan strength so quick? And why would we lose it in the first place? Doesn't seem like something that we wouldn't need...I wonder if Piss had anything to do with it?

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2008, 10:37:21 PM »

me first >:(

OK I JUST NEED A COUPLE DROPS FOR MY HRT PROGRAM

;D

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2008, 10:43:09 PM »
If we are to believe we evolved from chimps etc...Why did you lose all that chimp/orangutan strength so quick? And why would we lose it in the first place? Doesn't seem like something that we wouldn't need...I wonder if Piss had anything to do with it?
As mutations occurred through time a certain breed of chimp (us) had to rely more on our brain power than brute strength. We are fortunate to have acquired the mutation of a larger brain, either through natural biological mutation or more likely an extraterrestrial intervention that broke us apart from all other species considerably. Either way, that is what allowed us to survive. As time went on the reason we were surviving in the first place was our brain power, so we had to depend on it more and more in order to thrive and increase our population more and more. It got so that the larger the brain, the better you were at surviving and consequently the more you reproduced. We survived because of our larger brain and we deviated because that mutation made a certain breed (us) of chimp that broke apart from the rest depend on being smarter to survive rather than being stronger.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2008, 10:45:11 PM »
As mutations occurred through time a certain breed of chimp (us) had to rely more on our brain power than brute strength. We are fortunate to have acquired the mutation of a larger brain, either through natural biological mutation or more likely an extraterrestrial intervention that broke us apart from all other species considerably. Either way, that is what allowed us to survive. As time went on the reason we were surviving in the first place was our brain power, so we had to depend on it more and more in order to thrive and increase our population more and more. We survived because of our larger brain and we deviated because that mutation made a certain breed (us) of chimp that broke apart from the rest depend on being smarter to survive rather than being stronger.

So brain power and strength are some how linked? That makes sense on why people think most muscleheads are stupid :D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2008, 10:46:43 PM »
I've read somewhere that the cooking of our protein is what made our minds expand...Imagine what Piss meet end up doing in the end...