Author Topic: NECROSIS GETS OWNED ON HIS OWN DISCUSSION BOARD!!!  (Read 2537 times)

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
NECROSIS GETS OWNED ON HIS OWN DISCUSSION BOARD!!!
« on: December 15, 2008, 08:41:00 PM »
i have done advanced statistics courses, clinical research courses and you are wrong. Proper methodology reduces error as much as possible and a well designed study, with proper power, double blind rct eliminates most error, especially with drug trials.

you are no left to arguing that the negative studies are flawed..... weak.
You think since you took stats and clinical research you now know everything about experiments and statistics?  ::)
Get real, you've got a LLLOOOOOOONNNGGGG way to go, Necrosis. 

You're unaware of the necessities of obtaining the FIRST requirement for research: the funding? You don't even know what "validity," "Type I errors," or "Type II errors" are, let alone their frequency nor the likelihood of a correct conclusion despite proper methodology, and it's "blabbing" if I mention these things? The knowledge you have is a speck of dust, don't get too confident, child, you have a lot to learn.

Student with a capital "S." that's what you are Necrosis, and nowadays I'm even doubting that.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Melatonin?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 09:20:16 PM »
You think since you took stats and clinical research you now know everything about experiments and statistics?  ::)
Get real, you've got a LLLOOOOOOONNNGGGG way to go, Necrosis. 

You're unaware of the necessities of obtaining the FIRST requirement for research: the funding? You don't even know what "validity," "Type I errors," or "Type II errors" are, let alone their frequency nor the likelihood of a correct conclusion despite proper methodology, and it's "blabbing" if I mention these things? The knowledge you have is a speck of dust, don't get too confident, child, you have a lot to learn.

Student with a capital "S." that's what you are Necrosis, and nowadays I'm even doubting that.

type 1 and 2 errors are learned in basic stats on the first day. If you had mentioned linear regression models, two way anovas or anything of signifigance  i might take you serious. I am not saying i know everything on statistics, in fact i havent done any statistics in years as it was part of my undergrad, but i know i know more then you is all.

back to the drawing board, you FAILED.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 09:33:00 PM »
EXACTLY! Did you catch Necrosis' sorry ass reply's and epic inability to learn and comprehend?  ::) ;D

so Urea has no positive benefits, what else is in urine in significant concentrations that you claim cures disease?

1: Br J Cancer. 1988 Mar;57(3):317-8.Links
Oral urea in the treatment of secondary tumours in the liver.Clark PI, Slevin ML, Webb JA, Osborne RJ, Jones S, Wrigley PF.
Department of Medical Oncology, St. Bartholomew's Hospital, London, UK.

Twenty patients with secondary liver tumours, predominantly from colorectal carcinoma, were treated with oral urea at a daily dose of 8 gm-2. Treatment was well tolerated without side-effects. No objective responses were seen. It is concluded that oral urea is ineffective in the treatment of liver metastases from colorectal cancer.

1: Clin Oncol. 1984 Dec;10(4):341-4.Links
Oral urea in the treatment of colo-rectal liver metastases.Hooper TL, Rahman M, Magell J.
A consecutive series of 10 patients with hepatic metastases from colo-rectal carcinoma have been treated with oral urea. This substance has been reported to produce regression of hepatic secondaries from a variety of primary sources including colon. Although well tolerated, and leading to subjective improvement in some patients, no objective benefit has been confirmed from the treatment in this study.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 09:36:56 PM »
so Urea has no positive benefits, what else is in urine in significant concentrations that you claim cures disease?

1: Br J Cancer. 1988 Mar;57(3):317-8.Links
Oral urea in the treatment of secondary tumours in the liver.Clark PI, Slevin ML, Webb JA, Osborne RJ, Jones S, Wrigley PF.
Department of Medical Oncology, St. Bartholomew's Hospital, London, UK.

Twenty patients with secondary liver tumours, predominantly from colorectal carcinoma, were treated with oral urea at a daily dose of 8 gm-2. Treatment was well tolerated without side-effects. No objective responses were seen. It is concluded that oral urea is ineffective in the treatment of liver metastases from colorectal cancer.

1: Clin Oncol. 1984 Dec;10(4):341-4.Links
Oral urea in the treatment of colo-rectal liver metastases.Hooper TL, Rahman M, Magell J.
A consecutive series of 10 patients with hepatic metastases from colo-rectal carcinoma have been treated with oral urea. This substance has been reported to produce regression of hepatic secondaries from a variety of primary sources including colon. Although well tolerated, and leading to subjective improvement in some patients, no objective benefit has been confirmed from the treatment in this study.

It's not one special ingredient, Necrosis. It's that particular combination of ingredients that the one particular individual it comes out of needs in order to produce what it needs in order to restore balance and therefore cure itself, thrive, etc....

The "magic pill" drug route is not always the way to go, you need to understand the mechanisms that enable the body itself to produce what it needs.

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 09:40:48 PM »
yes. it is known to induce depression and fuck up cognition at high doses. It may treat cancer and has some immune modulating effects. I wouldnt go crazy with it though. It regulates your circadian clock, just stay on the lower end.

Bullshit. I've been taking 3mg every night for the past 3 years. Usually even mix it with 5htp and zinc+Mag when overworked and training harder. Makes me recover faster.

I'm happy as a cock with veins on it...melatonin is milder than a baby penis in a cow's vagina. 

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 09:42:13 PM »

Bullshit. I've been taking 3mg every night for the past 3 years. Usually even mix it with 5htp and zinc+Mag when overworked and training harder. Makes me recover faster.

I'm happy as a cock with veins on it...melatonin is milder than a baby penis in a cow's vagina. 
LOL

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 09:53:16 PM »
It's not one special ingredient, Necrosis. It's that particular combination of ingredients that the one particular individual it comes out of needs in order to produce what it needs in order to restore balance and therefore cure itself, thrive, etc....

The "magic pill" drug route is not always the way to go, you need to understand the mechanisms that enable the body itself to produce what it needs.

another epic FAIL. keep trying.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 09:56:50 PM »

LMAO

of course it wont effect everyone the same, 3 mgs is more counterproductive then anything, try a lower dose you will have more benefits. Melatonin does increase the immune system so it could help recovery. I have taken 3 mgs on many occassions in the past and  i always feel tired the next day. Why is your testimony better then mine, especially when i have scienzesssssss on my side?

do whatever you want, my opinion is a lower dose is better and correlates with pineal secretion better.

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2008, 10:00:22 PM »
Wow thats quite a dose..
WE cant buy it off the shelf any more , so I asked my doc for a script and he wouldnt give it to me , said it has been linked to neurological problems..I didnt push him for an explanation.

Hahahaha, are you serious?

What kind of mother hen country do you live in?  ;D

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2008, 10:00:32 PM »
another epic FAIL. keep trying.
False.

It's true, it's something you don't understand. You're one narrow-minded child peering at the world of science from the outside, and you'll severely limit your learning capacity if you continue to embrace the idea of sticking only to that which you think you know. You're missing a lot of things and you need to consider alternative courses rather than engraving this same routine, self-deprecating habit of thought you should be ashamed of.  :-\

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2008, 10:03:38 PM »
False.

It's true, it's something you don't understand. You're one narrow-minded child peering at the world of science from the outside, and you'll severely limit your learning capacity if you continue to embrace the idea of sticking only to that which you think you know. You're missing a lot of things and you need to consider alternative courses rather than engraving this same routine, self-deprecating habit of thought you should be ashamed of.  :-\

Watch out soundness.. "neckrosis" has the science on his side ::) ...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2008, 10:15:04 PM »
Watch out soundness.. "neckrosis" has the science on his side ::) ...

thats some clever shit right there. You spell my screename wrong=hilarity then agree with guy who thinks pee has special "ingredients" and proceed to mock science then you haul out the big guns with the rolling eyes. Some of your best work.

but based on your case report we know that 3mg of melatonin everynight doesn't help with fat loss. Thats science.

Alex23

Re: Re: Melatonin?
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2008, 10:19:12 PM »
thats some clever shit right there. You spell my screename wrong=hilarity then agree with guy who thinks pee has special "ingredients" and proceed to mock science then you haul out the big guns with the rolling eyes. Some of your best work.

but based on your case report we know that 3mg of melatonin everynight doesn't help with fat loss. Thats science.

Settle down MicroPenis, it ain't that serious... all I'm saying is 3-6mg of baby melatonin ain't gonna cause depression.. go read your little pubmed.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2008, 10:20:22 PM »
So now that you get your shit handed to you and your credibility is threatened you make it a seperate thread?  ::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2008, 10:22:43 PM »
Settle down MicroPenis, it ain't that serious... all I'm saying is 3-6mg of baby melatonin ain't gonna cause depression.. go read your little pubmed.

ok muffin go have a sammich and curl your hair.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2008, 10:23:37 PM »
ok muffin go have a sammich and curl your hair.
Your tone suggests you've been fucked with.  ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 10:24:48 PM »
So now that you get your shit handed to you and your credibility is threatened you make it a seperate thread?  ::)

its completely off topic, hence the split.

I wont respond in this thread anymore either. Take it to the V board if you want but its cluttering up the nutrition board. I understand your goal is to keep me posting, but i think this is funny. I've given you enough time to make your point, its going no where.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2008, 10:28:20 PM »
Fine, move it to the V-board. We'll discuss this there.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2008, 10:52:39 PM »
its completely off topic, hence the split.

I wont respond in this thread anymore either. Take it to the V board if you want but its cluttering up the nutrition board. I understand your goal is to keep me posting, but i think this is funny. I've given you enough time to make your point, its going no where.
You think my goal is to get you to post?  ::) What the fuck would I get out of that besides misinformation?

My goal is to spread knowledge on something that can help people that they may not have heard of from others. Why haven't they heard of it? BECAUSE OUR CULTURE IS COMMERCIALLY DRIVEN AND SO IS IT'S KNOWLEDGE BASE. $$$:-\$$$ This is unfortunate, yes, but it is those 1) with the knowledge and 2) with the will to spread that knowledge that can help people with things that do not involve making money. It is these things that are the most helpful and powerful in life, that will not spiral people into an inescapable world of misery.

I've made my point time and time again and I've communicated the information clearly.
What you have done is shown either an inability to learn or a lack of will to learn--a course from which you must deviate if you ever hope to develop into anything that remotely resembles a "scientist." This point obviously has yet to be reached.  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2008, 05:08:35 PM »

Hahahaha, are you serious?

What kind of mother hen country do you live in?  ;D
Down under mate  :'(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2008, 05:16:38 PM »
You think my goal is to get you to post?  ::) What the fuck would I get out of that besides misinformation?

My goal is to spread knowledge on something that can help people that they may not have heard of from others. Why haven't they heard of it? BECAUSE OUR CULTURE IS COMMERCIALLY DRIVEN AND SO IS IT'S KNOWLEDGE BASE. $$$:-\$$$ This is unfortunate, yes, but it is those 1) with the knowledge and 2) with the will to spread that knowledge that can help people with things that do not involve making money. It is these things that are the most helpful and powerful in life, that will not spiral people into an inescapable world of misery.

I've made my point time and time again and I've communicated the information clearly.
What you have done is shown either an inability to learn or a lack of will to learn--a course from which you must deviate if you ever hope to develop into anything that remotely resembles a "scientist." This point obviously has yet to be reached.  ::)

Meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
UPDATE: December 20, 2008
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2008, 01:34:11 AM »
***UPDATE 12/20/08***

Necrosis is now a fellow urine therapy practitioner.  ;) Necrosis and I are now very good internet friends.

YEAH NECROSIS I KNEW YOU'D HOP ON BOARD SOONER OR LATER YEAH YOU'RE SECRET SAFE WITH ME BUDDY!  ;)
im drunk as shti and full of piss. i am on board, im going to piss in my girlfriends face as she sleeps to nourish her. She needs all the piss in the world.

piss has beerz in it though :-\

from http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=253219.msg3564540#msg3564540

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: NECROSIS GETS OWNED ON HIS OWN DISCUSSION BOARD!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2008, 05:34:29 AM »
That's good to hear.
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: NECROSIS GETS OWNED ON HIS OWN DISCUSSION BOARD!!!
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2008, 05:57:36 AM »
Lol , im sure mrs necrosis will apreciate being pissed on by her drunk BF  ;D