Author Topic: d-bol and accutane  (Read 881 times)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
d-bol and accutane
« on: December 15, 2008, 11:03:46 PM »
well im starting 80 mg/day accutane. have done 3 runs of it before under dermatologist supervision and each time the blood test came back my liver values were perfectly fine (even while binge drinking on weekends, college days). i want to start 30-50 mg dbol in a few weeks on top of my current 500mg/week of test E. do you guys think this is a potential hepatic death cocktail waiting to happen?

ps: ive tried everything under the sun for acne so please dont make any other suggestions in that regard

4thAD

Re: d-bol and accutane
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 10:03:39 AM »
If it was me, I would stick with the injects. No need to tax your liver even more. Tell us about your cycle history and we will help you out a little more.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 02:22:27 PM »
Yeah, if you wan't you could add another injectable to the mix, but i wouldn't take orals while on it just in case.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 03:37:55 PM »
If it was me, I would stick with the injects. No need to tax your liver even more. Tell us about your cycle history and we will help you out a little more.

Agreed.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 09:53:56 PM »
cycle history:

prop 75mg/eod
winstrol 40mg/day
ran for 8 weeks, the winny only around 4-5

2 months later at present: currently in week 4 of 500mg test E/week
have enough E for 14 weeks, also have enough prop to run 100mg/eod for 60 days but will most likely use the prop while i am cutting

btw i am dying to try my yellow thais

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 10:07:20 AM »
i realized if i was to take 50 mg dbol per day that would equate to 350mg/wk. i guess i could just substitute another injectable in its place at 350mg. what would you guys recommend for a 2nd cycle to stack on top of my 500mg/week test e???