Author Topic: Great Quotes From Great People  (Read 7046 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Great Quotes From Great People
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2008, 01:57:10 AM »
"Hey! I said get out of my house! That goes for cocksuckers and retards! Now get up off your asses'n go! Go on!"

-Doyle Hargrave
S

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2008, 02:09:21 AM »
It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better... while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more.

-Woody Allen

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2008, 02:12:03 AM »
It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better... while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more.

-Woody Allen
Interesting.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2008, 02:13:40 AM »
"Damm!!! I got big tits"
Dolly Parton Vince Goodrum

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2008, 02:13:43 AM »
"Hope this helps" was coined by goatboy?

"Ebony mountain of muscle"- Bluto

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2008, 02:18:26 AM »
"I gave all my fat clothes to my fat friend"

-Guy from Boflex Commercial
S

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2008, 02:31:52 AM »
"I gave all my fat clothes to my fat friend"

-Guy from Boflex Commercial
;D

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2008, 02:39:43 AM »
Woody Allen is the best one so far. All the religious Presidential ones are BS.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2008, 02:43:32 AM »
"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, scince for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despiceable an ignoreable war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." -- Albert Einstein

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2008, 02:58:39 AM »
"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, scince for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despiceable an ignoreable war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." -- Albert Einstein
another good one from Einstein:

The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish.
;D

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2008, 03:04:51 AM »
You quoted George Bush

lol @ great people

you do know the Bush families history dont you?

a good American tax payer is what you are

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2008, 03:10:13 AM »
Give a man an inch and he'll want a foot. Give a man a foot and he'll want a yard. Give a man a yard and he'll want a swimming pool installed in it.

Alfred E Newman

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2008, 03:39:42 AM »
Good thread.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2008, 03:44:15 AM »
"I cured cancer after defeating a team of ninjas, but I never told anyone because I didn't want the publicity, just the quiet life on my island"

@Brandon
G

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2008, 03:47:12 AM »
"I cured cancer after defeating a team of ninjas, but I never told anyone because I didn't want the publicity, just the quiet life on my island"

@Brandon

lol, you forgot the part with the motorcycles, the supermodel girlfriend and that he was the special forces guy who killed Osama Bin Laden back in 2005 but cannot talk about it.

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2008, 03:59:40 AM »

@Brandon

You got the ninja story twisted. The real one is a much better story but i will never tell it to you(not even my wife knows anything about it).
I wish I could cure cancer, but I have more important things on my mind  8)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2008, 04:06:19 AM »
You got the ninja story twisted. The real one is a much better story but i will never tell it to you(not even my wife knows anything about it).
I wish I could cure cancer, but I have more important things on my mind  8)

instant classic.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2008, 04:26:58 AM »
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802) 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)"

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
Henry Ford

"If Congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations."
Andrew Jackson

"The bold effort the present (central) bank had made to control the government ... are but premonitions of the fate that await the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it."
Andrew Jackson

"But if in the pursuit of the means we should unfortunately stumble again on unfunded paper money or any similar species of fraud, we shall assuredly give a fatal stab to our national credit in its infancy. Paper money will invariably operate in the body of politics as spirit liquors on the human body. They prey on the vitals and ultimately destroy them. Paper money has had the effect in your state that it will ever have, to ruin commerce, oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice."
George Washington

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes such as mine will disappear, and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money and control credit."
Sir Josiah Stamp - former Director of Bank of England

"Issue of currency should be lodged with the government and be protected from domination by Wall Street. We are opposed to...provisions [which] would place our currency and credit system in private hands."
Theodore Roosevelt

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

"I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply."
Nathan Rothschild

"Who controls money controls the world."
Henry Kissinger

"This Act (the Federal Reserve Act, Dec. 23rd 1913) establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President (Woodrow Wilson) signs the Bill, the invisible government of the Monetary Power will be legalised... The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency Bill."
Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men." Woodrow Wilson, reflecting on passage of the Federal Reserve Act

"A little group of willful men, representing no opinion but their own, have rendered the great government of the United States helpless and contemptible."
Woodrow Wilson

"The Federal Reserve is one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the international bankers."
Congressman Louis T. McFadden

"The dollar represents a one dollar debt to the Federal Reserve System. The Federal Reserve Banks create money out of thin air to buy Government Bonds from the U.S. Treasury...and has created out of nothing a ... debt which the American people are obliged to pay with interest."
Wright Patman

"To cause high prices, all the Federal Reserve Board will do will be to lower the rediscount rate, producing an expansion of credit and a rising stock market; then when business men are adjusted to these conditions, it can check prosperity in mid-career by arbitrarily raising the rate of interest. It can cause the pendulum of a rising and falling market to swing gently back and forth by slight changes in the discount rate, or cause violent fluctuations by a greater rate variation, and in either case it will possess inside information as to financial conditions and advance knowledge of the coming change, either up or down. This is the strangest, most dangerous advantage ever placed in the hands of a special privilege class by any government that ever existed. They know in advance when to create panics to their advantage. They also know when to stop panic. Inflation and deflation work equally well for them whey they control finance."
Charles A. Lindbergh Sr

"The Federal Reserve definitely caused the Great Depression by contracting the amount of currency in circulation by one-third from 1929 to 1933."
Milton Friedman

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people."
Theodore Roosevelt

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."
Franklin D. Roosevelt

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2008, 04:33:08 AM »
"Maybe he trains for cuts." - Mars

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2008, 04:37:18 AM »
"Whatchoo talkin bout Willis" - Lee Priest

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2008, 05:01:40 AM »
"what is G4p" ...
asstropin

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2008, 05:24:29 AM »
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802) 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)"

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
Henry Ford

"If Congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations."
Andrew Jackson

"The bold effort the present (central) bank had made to control the government ... are but premonitions of the fate that await the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it."
Andrew Jackson

"But if in the pursuit of the means we should unfortunately stumble again on unfunded paper money or any similar species of fraud, we shall assuredly give a fatal stab to our national credit in its infancy. Paper money will invariably operate in the body of politics as spirit liquors on the human body. They prey on the vitals and ultimately destroy them. Paper money has had the effect in your state that it will ever have, to ruin commerce, oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice."
George Washington

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes such as mine will disappear, and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money and control credit."
Sir Josiah Stamp - former Director of Bank of England

"Issue of currency should be lodged with the government and be protected from domination by Wall Street. We are opposed to...provisions [which] would place our currency and credit system in private hands."
Theodore Roosevelt

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

"I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply."
Nathan Rothschild

"Who controls money controls the world."
Henry Kissinger

"This Act (the Federal Reserve Act, Dec. 23rd 1913) establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President (Woodrow Wilson) signs the Bill, the invisible government of the Monetary Power will be legalised... The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency Bill."
Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men." Woodrow Wilson, reflecting on passage of the Federal Reserve Act

"A little group of willful men, representing no opinion but their own, have rendered the great government of the United States helpless and contemptible."
Woodrow Wilson

"The Federal Reserve is one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the international bankers."
Congressman Louis T. McFadden

"The dollar represents a one dollar debt to the Federal Reserve System. The Federal Reserve Banks create money out of thin air to buy Government Bonds from the U.S. Treasury...and has created out of nothing a ... debt which the American people are obliged to pay with interest."
Wright Patman

"To cause high prices, all the Federal Reserve Board will do will be to lower the rediscount rate, producing an expansion of credit and a rising stock market; then when business men are adjusted to these conditions, it can check prosperity in mid-career by arbitrarily raising the rate of interest. It can cause the pendulum of a rising and falling market to swing gently back and forth by slight changes in the discount rate, or cause violent fluctuations by a greater rate variation, and in either case it will possess inside information as to financial conditions and advance knowledge of the coming change, either up or down. This is the strangest, most dangerous advantage ever placed in the hands of a special privilege class by any government that ever existed. They know in advance when to create panics to their advantage. They also know when to stop panic. Inflation and deflation work equally well for them whey they control finance."
Charles A. Lindbergh Sr

"The Federal Reserve definitely caused the Great Depression by contracting the amount of currency in circulation by one-third from 1929 to 1933."
Milton Friedman

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people."
Theodore Roosevelt

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."
Franklin D. Roosevelt

That's some nice work.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2008, 06:43:54 AM »
" I just cracked me one off "
     -Karl Kox

philborg

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2008, 08:51:18 AM »
the bible is a great work of fiction for feeble minded morons who are afraid of death and want to convince themselves that god is waiting for them

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2008, 08:54:07 AM »
"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." - Arnold
The Number 2 in Scranton