Author Topic: Great Quotes From Great People  (Read 7048 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Great Quotes From Great People
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2008, 03:10:54 PM »

I ain't the one, the one to get played like a pooh butt
See I'm from the street, so I know what's up
On these silly games that's played by the women
I'm only happy when I'm goin up in em
But you know, I'm a menace to society
But girls in biker shorts are so fly to me

So I step to em, with aggression
Listen to the kid, and learn a lesson today
See they think we narrow minded
Cause they got a cute face, and big-behinded
So I walk over and say "How ya doin?"
See I'm only down for screwin, but you know
ya gotta play it off cool
Cause if they catch you slippin, you'll get schooled
And they'll get you for your money, son
Next thing you know you're gettin their hair and they nails done
Fool, and they'll let you show em off
But when it comes to sex, they got a bad cough
Or a headache, it's all give and no take
Run out of money, and watch your heart break
They'll drop you like a bad habit
cause a brother with money yo, they gotta have it
Messin with me though, they gets none
You can't juice Ice Cube girl, cause I ain't the one

philborg

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2008, 03:15:04 PM »
Not at all. You've got teh logic on your side, while Coachy's into putting all his faith in a flawed dogma that = basically a shoot in the dark as far as trying to "answer" the "questions about reality". In that sense, he = a little kid, while you = an adult.

8)

Alright, for the record I don't own a harley

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2008, 03:16:40 PM »
Alright, for the record I don't own a harley

If you start drinking piss, you will manifest one next week.

If you start eating sperm on your food, it will come even faster.

If you make a daily drink of juicy piss mixed with sticky sperm, it will come to you tomorrow.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2008, 03:21:11 PM »
bitches aint shit but ho's and tricks.  -snoop.
DAWG

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2008, 03:22:36 PM »
bitches aint shit but ho's and tricks.  -snoop.

It looks like you grew up in a family full of resourcefull and academically inclined people.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2008, 03:23:34 PM »

It looks like you grew up in a family full of resourcefull and academically inclined people.

all bitches are ho's even my stankin ass mom  -bizzare.
DAWG

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2008, 03:25:32 PM »
my mom is a bitch refusing to take a shower. She stinks.

:o

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2008, 03:27:05 PM »
"I don't like to do cardio"

Nasser El Sonbaty.
3 times uncrowned Mr Olympia

Big Bro

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2008, 03:28:18 PM »
LOL...the naive speak!!
LOL...the naive speak!!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2008, 03:29:41 PM »
Busey's got bigger balls than I do.

I haven't mixed the urine with my sperm, I just recall stories of people getting their stomache's pumped because of swallowing it so I'd be hesitant to swallow that shit. Props to Busey, though, I must admit at this point I don't have the balls to try it.  ;)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2008, 03:32:34 PM »
DAWG

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2008, 03:39:41 PM »
pt 2

"But I have to do cardio"

Nasser El Sonbaty.
3 times uncrowned Mr Olympia

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2008, 05:28:01 PM »
All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry.
-Edgar Allan Poe

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
-Edgar Allan Poe

I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago.
-Edgar Allan Poe

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.
-Edgar Allan Poe

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2008, 05:37:13 PM »
"ah go fuck yourself"
bigdumbbell

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2008, 07:36:35 PM »
All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry.
-Edgar Allan Poe

"Lord help my poor soul."

- Poe's dying words.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2008, 07:37:20 PM »
"Praise jebus"

The Coach
No doubt about it...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2008, 07:38:12 PM »
"Lord help my poor soul."

- Poe's dying words.

"Help yourself, cousin-fucker."

- God

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2008, 07:39:30 PM »
hooters, hooters
yum yum yum
hooters, hooters
on a girl that's dumb

-al bundy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2008, 07:39:39 PM »
1. "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008 (Watch video clip)

2. "We believe that the best of America is not all in Washington, D.C. ... We believe that the best of America is in these small towns that we get to visit, and in these wonderful little pockets of what I call the real America, being here with all of you hard working very patriotic, um, very, um, pro-America areas of this great nation." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in Greensoboro, N.C., Oct. 16, 2008

3. "Ohh, good, thank you, yes." --Sarah Palin, after a notorious Canadian prank caller complimented her on the documentary about her life, Hustler's "Nailin Paylin," Nov. 1, 2008 (Read more about the prank call, watch the video and see the transcript)

4. "Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)

5. "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)

6. "They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in San Francisco, Oct. 5, 2008

7. "[T]hey're in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom." --Sarah Palin, getting the vice president's constitutional role wrong after being asked by a third grader what the vice president does, interview with NBC affiliate KUSA in Colorado, Oct. 21, 2008 (Watch video clip)

8. "I told the Congress, 'Thanks, but no thanks,' on that Bridge to Nowhere." –Sarah Palin, who was for the Bridge to Nowhere before she was against it

9. "If [the media] convince enough voters that that is negative campaigning, for me to call Barack Obama out on his associations then I don't know what the future of our country would be in terms of First Amendment rights and our ability to ask questions without fear of attacks by the mainstream media." --Sarah Palin, getting First Amendment rights backwards while suggesting that criticism of her is unconstitutional, radio interview with WMAL-AM, Oct. 31, 2008

10. "I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'" --Sarah Palin, as quoted by former City Council Member Nick Carney, after he raised objections about the $50,000 she spent renovating the mayor's office without approval of the city council

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2008, 07:41:48 PM »
1. "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008 (Watch video clip)

2. "We believe that the best of America is not all in Washington, D.C. ... We believe that the best of America is in these small towns that we get to visit, and in these wonderful little pockets of what I call the real America, being here with all of you hard working very patriotic, um, very, um, pro-America areas of this great nation." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in Greensoboro, N.C., Oct. 16, 2008

3. "Ohh, good, thank you, yes." --Sarah Palin, after a notorious Canadian prank caller complimented her on the documentary about her life, Hustler's "Nailin Paylin," Nov. 1, 2008 (Read more about the prank call, watch the video and see the transcript)

4. "Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)

5. "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)

6. "They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in San Francisco, Oct. 5, 2008

7. "[T]hey're in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom." --Sarah Palin, getting the vice president's constitutional role wrong after being asked by a third grader what the vice president does, interview with NBC affiliate KUSA in Colorado, Oct. 21, 2008 (Watch video clip)

8. "I told the Congress, 'Thanks, but no thanks,' on that Bridge to Nowhere." –Sarah Palin, who was for the Bridge to Nowhere before she was against it

9. "If [the media] convince enough voters that that is negative campaigning, for me to call Barack Obama out on his associations then I don't know what the future of our country would be in terms of First Amendment rights and our ability to ask questions without fear of attacks by the mainstream media." --Sarah Palin, getting First Amendment rights backwards while suggesting that criticism of her is unconstitutional, radio interview with WMAL-AM, Oct. 31, 2008

10. "I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'" --Sarah Palin, as quoted by former City Council Member Nick Carney, after he raised objections about the $50,000 she spent renovating the mayor's office without approval of the city council

Still with this? You won, bro. It's over.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2008, 07:42:56 PM »
Still with this? You won, bro. It's over.

She'll be back in 2012.  it's important that we all remember how stupid she is.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2008, 07:44:03 PM »
She'll be back in 2012.  it's important that we all remember how stupid she is.

Whatever keeps you busy, I guess.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2008, 07:46:49 PM »
"Bitches be crazy"

Ronnie Coleman
No doubt about it...

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2008, 07:47:34 PM »
Are there any quotes from bb'ers there?

"This girl probably hasn't had a kiss in years. I might as well give her a break."
Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2008, 08:04:38 PM »
All of them came from a time where people had to have a chosen faith to have a shot at life.

People in prominent positions of power have to profess religious nonsense in order to stay on top.

But I'm sure we should all take googled quotes of some law breaking dwarf who's been married 4 times.  ::)