Author Topic: just lettin u know i weighed 260 last night w/ english muffins and powderd sugar  (Read 4882 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
of just eating as many carbs as i feel like i need and keeping the fats lower

i notice i stay sore for longer  without the fats. perhaps this is because im growing too, cause i went for a run 2 days ago at a higher bodyweight than normal and im still sore but definitly feel bigger and stronger

so i dont want to cure my muscle soreness with fats because it could mean potential fatgain and have to wear bigger jeans , i know if i ate a bunch of doughnuts id gain that layer of fat .. ive been eating alot of english muffin sandwiches with powderd sugar in them it tastes pretty damn good

im definitly stronger just not repairing that fast because of the weightgain "good weight gain"

tons of grapejuices too and cereal with skim milk. im getting plenty of trace fats so im not worried about fat being too low

im not even trying to bulk up im just eating the carbs as needed

my work production is also increased i have more endurance

but running will take time for me to get used to, w/ creatine and all the carbs my legs feel heavy and over pumped when running but i know growth is taking place, i look foward till when i can run everyday with huge calves. because high fat diets never made my calves big, higher fats only made me fat
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Post a pic.  260 is huge.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

i notice i stay sore for longer  without the fats. perhaps this is because im growing too, cause i went for a run 2 days ago at a higher bodyweight than normal and im still sore but definitly feel bigger and stronger

so i dont want to cure my muscle soreness with fats because it could mean potential fatgain and have to wear bigger jeans , i know if i ate a bunch of doughnuts id gain that layer of fat .. ive been eating alot of english muffin sandwiches with powderd sugar in them it tastes pretty damn good

im definitly stronger just not repairing that fast because of the weightgain "good weight gain"

tons of grapejuices too and cereal with skim milk. im getting plenty of trace fats so im not worried about fat being too low

but running will take time for me to get used to, w/ creatine and all the carbs my legs feel heavy and over pumped when running but i know growth is taking place, i look foward till when i can run everyday with huge calves. because high fat diets never made my calves big, higher fats only made me fat

translation: I got back on roids again.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
when are you going to actually lift at a gym Falcon----instead of just using those 40lb dumbells you have rattling around in your apartment

I think if you went back to a real gym and went back to "real" basic lifting instead of squatting 40lb dumbells 100 times 2 times a week---you would get back real quick to your former glory and stun all of getbig 8)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
I am a Falcon fan!
Need a pic!

DK II

• Getbig V
when are you going to actually lift at a gym Falcon----instead of just using those 40lb dumbells you have rattling around in your apartment

I think if you went back to a real gym and went back to "real" basic lifting instead of injecting steroids and keep on squatting 40lb dumbells 100 times 2 times a week---you would get back real quick to your former glory and stun all of getbig 8)

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
260lbs= FATASS!! hahahahha!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
260lbs= FATASS!! hahahahha!
::) he's 6'6, he should be at least 300 pounds.

DK II

• Getbig V

DK II

• Getbig V
::) he's 6'6, he should be at least 300 pounds.

Are you saying "jesusbod" should try to eat more than the last supper so he will eventually build muscle on his skinny frame?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
hopefully the low fat diet will keep me in the 260 range while the fat slowly but surely melts

A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
JF looking like a vag wrecking machine there.

DK II

• Getbig V
looking good Falcon.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
hopefully the low fat diet will keep me in the 260 range while the fat slowly but surely melts

Hey But you look stronger bro.
I bet u that those ho like you more.
Dont get skinny again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
DW looking big, strong, and healthy.

Falcon is back, bitches.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..

Waddy..You amaze me with the way your physique changes so quickly!! A true freak..

Figo

• Getbig V
Falcon is 6'5" ?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
big as a swollen cock.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

The carbs are filling you out.

How much protein are you eating a day and how many meals?

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
You look great  might Falcon!
I like the Sieg Heil haircut too!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
looks like you have gained fat and water.  nOt much muscle, not a flame just calling it like I see it bro.

Tombo

• Getbig V
you look way bigger falcon, keep it up mate

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The carbs are filling you out.

How much protein are you eating a day and how many meals?

im eating a ton of bread in the form of dinner rolls , and english muffins and tons of grapejuice and a package of beans a day wich is 13 servings, also a good amount of cereal to complete my incomplete protiens from breads

im getting about 90 grams of protien from beans
50 grams from milk and cereals
80 grams of protien from bread or so

i eat when i dont feel like standing and painting  ;D a few of them dinner rolls and some grapejuice always give me a nice pick up like cocaina
A

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Is Johnny Falcon Daddywaddy? When did that happen? WTF?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Is Johnny Falcon Daddywaddy? When did that happen? WTF?

no Johnnahy Failcan invented Daddywaddy as a gimmic
A