Author Topic: Phil *does* have nice tits  (Read 1343 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Phil *does* have nice tits
« on: December 16, 2008, 02:37:38 PM »

Tiger cannot and should not fire Steve Williams for having bad manners.  That's just who he is.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/tigerwoods/3795128/Tiger-Woods-in-spotlight-after-caddie-Steve-Williams-outburst.html

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: Phil *does* have nice tits
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 03:00:41 PM »
jacka$$ bag carrier.  didnt tiger can that other clown for running his mouth?  there's a $150K down the drain and expense paid travel because he cant keep him mouth close and carry the d##n bag.  how do you apply for the job?   dummy!!!
Oh...Monica!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 03:27:04 PM »
Tiger Wood's looking jacked there

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 03:40:55 PM »

I used to think they were 'just bag carriers', too, but caddies at every level have to know their shit.  At the pro level, they're like a good Chief Boatswain's Mate - the skipper doesn't succeed without them.

He does, however, need to understand that the eagle does not chase the fly.  It would be one thing if he were defending his guy, but he wasn't.  He just wanted to attack Phil and there's no point in that - he's attached to the guy at the top of the totem pole.  Why not just enjoy that success while it lasts instead of acting petty and sophomorish? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 07:18:16 PM »
I used to think they were 'just bag carriers', too, but caddies at every level have to know their shit.  At the pro level, they're like a good Chief Boatswain's Mate - the skipper doesn't succeed without them.

He does, however, need to understand that the eagle does not chase the fly.  It would be one thing if he were defending his guy, but he wasn't.  He just wanted to attack Phil and there's no point in that - he's attached to the guy at the top of the totem pole.  Why not just enjoy that success while it lasts instead of acting petty and sophomorish? 
no doubt i dont think most ppl understand how hard they work all they see is them carrying a bag and handing clubs out, but they dont understand that they walk the course and figure out yardage to and elevation from everypart of every single hole. Along with knowing every break and grain direction of every green on the course.

But I agree he should realize that he works for tiger and whatever he does reflects on him good and bad.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 12:29:53 AM »
i'm aware of all his duties...but you dont run your mouth when you can carry the bag for $3M over 20yrs plus bonuses and travel the world flying netjets and living and eating at 5 star joints.  Be silent.  :-X

Oh...Monica!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 05:14:30 AM »
Ya this guy's an idiot. You're supposed to know how to conduct yourself after this long, he clearly doesn't.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 09:29:34 AM »
Tiger said he's gonna stay on as caddie.