Author Topic: Obama: Email your congressman!  (Read 366 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obama: Email your congressman!
« on: December 16, 2008, 03:41:52 PM »
Wow... Obama may be able to legally bring his massive email database to the White House with him.

When republican congressmen hold up some piece of legislation, Obama can email you and give you that legislator's email address.  He may ask you to email this congressman.

It will result in thousands, or even millions, of emails from devoted supporters.  Is this fair?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Obama: Email your congressman!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 03:46:38 PM »
Wow... Obama may be able to legally bring his massive email database to the White House with him.

When republican congressmen hold up some piece of legislation, Obama can email you and give you that legislator's email address.  He may ask you to email this congressman.

It will result in thousands, or even millions, of emails from devoted supporters.  Is this fair?
i think thats pretty shitty, i would hope from the way that obama carries himself and the "idea" of change that he ran on that he wouldnt act in such a  way. If he does expect some right winger to research all the liberal emails and do the same and then it will be called upon as unjust.

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: Obama: Email your congressman!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 04:12:30 PM »
Saw a great bumper sticker today.

"Palin 2012 ... You can keep the Change!"

Gotta get me one of those.