Author Topic: Poll for men. Do you like makeup on women?  (Read 3821 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Poll for men. Do you like makeup on women?
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2008, 12:31:04 PM »
I like just the right amount of makeup.now where's that pic of Alex23 again ???

spinnis

« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2008, 12:32:00 PM »
a LITTLE.
and they have to look good without.

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2008, 12:33:52 PM »
No woman looks good without makeup.

Warpaint goes a long way for women.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2008, 12:38:08 PM »
I personally like a woman with natural beauty.  I am not for cake batter on the face.  A woman who can wake up with no make up on in the morning and look hot.  Natural beauty all the way.

Exactly, I was watching "Momma's Boy's last night, and there were too amny women with too much make up on. Especially the Blonde Chicas.

A Woman with  natty beauty is good. The only thing I really like is lip gloss or lip stick, and mascara. That's it. Keep everything off the chick.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2008, 12:42:58 PM »
what is this "love" you speak of?
looks like it's a gift considering so many people didnt find it or believe in it.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2008, 12:47:22 PM »
Yes exactly!  Well said.  I've found that women who look how without make up are few and far between.  Just look at all those pictures of Hollywood stars without their make up.  My gf looks good without make up.  However, with a little eye shadow, lipstick, and blush or whatever she looks very hot.  And there have been a few times where she'sg one into one of those upscale mall make up stores and had them apply make up.  She looked sexy as hell.  But you're right a lot of women try to hide ugly with make up.  Bottomline MOST women don't look good without make up.  Which brings me to my other point...........what the hell did people do 200 years ago?  I mean how long has make up been around?  It's weird to thinka bout.  We are so used to seeing women WITH make up that when we don't even if they are good looking, it's still strange and seems unnatural. 

I think the problem is, that girls are putting on make-up earlier these days. So they wear down their faces/skin sooner than in the past.  I personally believe make-up is shit, all those chemicals can't be good for your face. 
HAHA, RON.....

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2008, 12:50:01 PM »
Exactly, I was watching "Momma's Boy's last night, and there were too amny women with too much make up on. Especially the Blonde Chicas.

A Woman with  natty beauty is good. The only thing I really like is lip gloss or lip stick, and mascara. That's it. Keep everything off the chick.
It's true ..gave my son my 42inch and upgraded ,to a 56 inch.. Man..! with hd most of the chicks I thought were hot ? Look like a walking dead person ..You see every wrinkle,! The caked on make up is terrible ...Then the blu ray makes it even more noticeable..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2008, 01:00:51 PM »
It's true ..gave my son my 42inch and upgraded ,to a 56 inch.. Man..! with hd most of the chicks I thought were hot ? Look like a walking dead person ..You see every wrinkle,! The caked on make up is terrible ...Then the blu ray makes it even more noticeable..

I say they scrap the bottom of the barrel with those chicks on that show, even the black chicks. I only like the Military ICU nurse.

The gurl that was in Playboy was...basically it looks like Playboy is letting every pretty chick in, but she did say 1999 she posed. Then there was the Penthouse Pet, there were gurls hotter than her that could have posed.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2008, 01:42:37 PM »
No white woman looks good without makeup.

Warpaint goes a long way for women.

Fixed