Author Topic: After injecting my lungs burn!!  (Read 1928 times)

spinkikuhead

• Getbig I
After injecting my lungs burn!!
« on: December 16, 2008, 07:25:42 PM »
 When I inject Tren A (100mg/ml) i get really bad lung burn.  It lasts about 2 or 3 minutes.. This is the first time it has happend to me and i was wondering if its the product was ok.. Any input would be great

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: After injecting my lungs burn!!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 07:26:55 PM »
maybe this is tren flu or cough I have heard of, after you inject some people get some kinda cough, I have never used tren, but I heard of something like this.

jt
TEAM Nasser

spinkikuhead

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 07:30:10 PM »
It's nasty ..Some times it can be hard to breath

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 07:31:18 PM »
maybe you can return the rest of your product for another as long as it hasn't been 30 days and you have proof of purchase.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 07:31:39 PM »
It's commonly referred to Tren Cough and happens when tren gets into the blood stream and causes restriction in the lungs.  This can happen if you nick a vein on the way in/out.

spinkikuhead

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 07:37:21 PM »
It's commonly referred to Tren Cough and happens when tren gets into the blood stream and causes restriction in the lungs.  This can happen if you nick a vein on the way in/out.
  The funny thing is it happens every time..

rawdawg

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 08:14:02 PM »
try injecting in a different area

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 08:14:38 PM »
try injecting in a different area
lol yup..

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 07:17:04 AM »
  The funny thing is it happens every time..
Maybe tren is just not for you...many people can't handle the sides...how are you running it?

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 09:34:02 AM »
I have the same feeling when i use a 200mg/cc tren consist of A, E and Hex mix. like out of breath for about 20 sec and the heart is being squeeze. throat is very itchy and have some bitter taste on it, after my injection. But when I using pure A, E or Hext. nothing happens. But that shit make me almost die. 2cc/week and 6 weeks later i end up in hospital for kidney slight damages. blood in my urine.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 11:08:09 AM »
I have the same feeling when i use a 200mg/cc tren consist of A, E and Hex mix. like out of breath for about 20 sec and the heart is being squeeze. throat is very itchy and have some bitter taste on it, after my injection. But when I using pure A, E or Hext. nothing happens. But that shit make me almost die. 2cc/week and 6 weeks later i end up in hospital for kidney slight damages. blood in my urine.
out of breath and heart being squeezed...I hope to God you quit using it then...hope you still in good health my friend

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 02:53:56 PM »

damm dude you should give the tren a rest is that shit is happening to you

spinkikuhead

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 04:43:02 PM »
Maybe tren is just not for you...many people can't handle the sides...how are you running it?

1cc of tren A eod(100mg/ml) with 1 1/2cc of test E (250 mg/ml) every 3rd day..

It also dosent matter were i inject the same thing happens.. I have stopped using the tren and now just sticking with the test.. This has only happend to me with the tren-acetate ..I have cycled tren-enanthate at the same dose with out a problem.. Could it be the batch??

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 05:09:14 PM »
1cc of tren A eod(100mg/ml) with 1 1/2cc of test E (250 mg/ml) every 3rd day..

It also dosent matter were i inject the same thing happens.. I have stopped using the tren and now just sticking with the test.. This has only happend to me with the tren-acetate ..I have cycled tren-enanthate at the same dose with out a problem.. Could it be the batch??

Try injecting ED instead.

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2008, 07:11:20 AM »
damm dude you should give the tren a rest is that shit is happening to you

tks iron_dawg and tstmaniac, i already stop using tren since this incident. it happens last years. everything is ok now. i have been taking a lot of thai herds + loni drink it help.

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 08:29:52 AM »
When I inject Tren A (100mg/ml) i get really bad lung burn.  It lasts about 2 or 3 minutes.. This is the first time it has happend to me and i was wondering if its the product was ok.. Any input would be great

Maybe you have real tren this time. This is a very common side effect with tren.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 09:43:26 AM »

If you'd read the forum, you'd understand what that is.

If it happened to you, it's likely to have happened to millions before you.

Kids have been experiencing Tren cough for decades.......

Nothing new, next time don't hit a vein.   :P

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...