Author Topic: Is hairloss permanent from AAS use?  (Read 1915 times)

skipope007

• Getbig II
Is hairloss permanent from AAS use?
« on: December 16, 2008, 08:50:39 PM »
I noticed my hairline took a little hit from my last cycle.  Will it grow back after a while now that I'm off or is gone forever :'(????? 

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Re: Is hairloss permanent from AAS use?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 11:20:04 PM »
What does you gut tell you? ;)

If you want we can lie to make you feel better, and say it will grow back to your original full head of hair! ;D

Honestly...when you first started reading about Steroids....did you think the profiles were lyeing when they said "possible side effects" ...Hair loss, bitch tits, acne..........do you remember it saying "temporary hair loss" or did it just say "hair loss"

I'm just playing with you bro......I'm going through the same thing. I'm 25 and did my first cycle this year frm march 2008 to july 2008....and I also noticed my hair thinned a little. At first I thought I was being paranoid...but its official. Nothing major like bald spots...but it thinned out for sure. I was wondering if it was permanant myself.....but my gut says it is. ;D

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 11:57:22 PM »
I noticed my hairline took a little hit from my last cycle.  Will it grow back after a while now that I'm off or is gone forever :'(????? 
This damn well may make your hair grow back: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=250772.0

(Topical application is known to work for such purposes.)

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 04:00:21 AM »
Yes it is. Best to start with finasteride now as part of your regimen. Especially if you're going to juice.

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 09:23:19 AM »

not all on juices, depend on your genes as well.

skipope007

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 08:06:55 PM »
Yeah I hear ya.  It's just the acne goes away after a cycle and so does the gyno I get over time, so my gut tells me it should grow back after I quit takeing what was causing it to fall out.  Anyone have any personal stories they can share?  I'm pretty much on board with you Mega Man it's just a little thinning out and receding.  My grandpa on my Mom's side is 89 years old with a full head of hair so I figure I'm not genetically prone to lose it.  This cycle I also stayed on the d-bol for like 10 weeks with winny for 6 weeks and this is the first time I noticed this.  I'm thinking I'm not gonna run those as long next time.  Please share thoughts and experiences guys, thanks!

What does you gut tell you? ;)

If you want we can lie to make you feel better, and say it will grow back to your original full head of hair! ;D

Honestly...when you first started reading about Steroids....did you think the profiles were lyeing when they said "possible side effects" ...Hair loss, bitch tits, acne..........do you remember it saying "temporary hair loss" or did it just say "hair loss"

I'm just playing with you bro......I'm going through the same thing. I'm 25 and did my first cycle this year frm march 2008 to july 2008....and I also noticed my hair thinned a little. At first I thought I was being paranoid...but its official. Nothing major like bald spots...but it thinned out for sure. I was wondering if it was permanant myself.....but my gut says it is. ;D

io856

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 01:33:05 AM »
most guys here claim their hair gets a bit thinner at the front on a cycle...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 04:02:40 AM »
It won't necessarily make you go bald but if you're prone to it, it'll speed up the process. & if you go bald it will be permanent...unless you have one of the various medical procedures done. Remember with everything there's always a risk.

"With great power comes great responsibility."  ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 08:49:03 AM »

My hairline is starting to dip, baby skip, so I know what you mean.

If you have MPB, you are doomed!   :-[

If you are simply losing hair due to DHT aromatization from AAS, there is hope with Finasertide, Dutasteride etc.

I'm going to run a long cycle of Dutasteride 2.5MG ed and see if it helps.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2008, 09:11:55 AM »
My hairline is starting to dip, baby skip, so I know what you mean.

If you have MPB, you are doomed!   :-[

If you are simply losing hair due to DHT aromatization from AAS, there is hope with Finasertide, Dutasteride etc.

I'm going to run a long cycle of Dutasteride 2.5MG ed and see if it helps.

DIV

Suck it up buddy...the razor is calling you.  ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2008, 09:17:22 AM »
Suck it up buddy...the razor is calling you.  ;)

That would be like me telling you to cut of your hand because of the carpal tunnel.

I can't give up on the hair.

The hair must grow! :D

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2008, 09:24:16 AM »
That would be like me telling you to cut of your hand because of the carpal tunnel.

I can't give up on the hair.

The hair must grow! :D

DIV

True. Actually my hair has only slightly thinned & I've kept it nearly razor close since the surgeries...actually I like it now. However, I kind of miss the Triple-H comparisons though.  :-\

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2008, 09:29:30 AM »
True. Actually my hair has only slightly thinned & I've kept it nearly razor close since the surgeries...actually I like it now. However, I kind of miss the Triple-H comparisons though.  :-\

Dutasteride seems like the real deal.

I can tell that my hairloss is due to AAS because it's from all parts of the scalp, not just the crown or hairline.

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2008, 09:30:30 AM »

I can tell that my hairloss is due to AAS because it's from all parts of the scalp, not just the crown or hairline.

DIV

Could just be your time. Is the rest of your family bald/ing?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2008, 09:31:52 AM »
Could just be your time. Is the rest of your family bald/ing?

I'm adopted, Rimster.

If I had MPB, it would have started earlier than thirty.

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 09:34:45 AM »
I'm adopted, Rimster.

If I had MPB, it would have started earlier than thirty.

DIV

I see. Not necessarily. I've known a few guys in their 30's who've lost a shitload of hair in a matter of a couple years.

Funny story: Last year I was in my friends wedding. Anyway, my wife decided to go to the whole thing (not just the reception). Anyway, the groomsman played ushers too so we're seating people & I see my wife. I go over to say hello & instead of a kiss & a "damn you look good" I get "wow your hair is getting thin.".  :-\

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 09:38:02 AM »
I see. Not necessarily. I've known a few guys in their 30's who've lost a shitload of hair in a matter of a couple years.

Funny story: Last year I was in my friends wedding. Anyway, my wife decided to go to the whole thing (not just the reception). Anyway, the groomsman played ushers too so we're seating people & I see my wife. I go over to say hello & instead of a kiss & a "damn you look good" I get "wow your hair is getting thin.".  :-\

FUCK!

Your wife said THAT!   :o

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2008, 09:43:09 AM »
FUCK!

Your wife said THAT!   :o

DIV

Yea, she's special like that. Filipino's what can I say?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2008, 09:47:56 AM »
Yea, she's special like that. Filipino's what can I say?

How did you react to that, Rimster?

Not all ewoks keep their fur!

I would have been speechless.   ;D

DIV

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2008, 09:52:59 AM »

Some re growth after stopping does occur in some, but in general, it should be viewed as perm lost. If you want to see the most effective methods for keeping and or regrowing your hair, see my article on the topic "Hair Today Gone Tomorrow: The Sequel!"

http://www.brinkzone.com/articledetails.php?acatid=3&aid=13

Good luck.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2008, 09:54:13 AM »
How did you react to that, Rimster?

Not all ewoks keep their fur!

I would have been speechless.   ;D

DIV

I said "Thanks a fucking lot. I love you too.".

Note: I've noticed most Filipino's have no tact - her mom also called me "whiteboy" at a dinner party.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2008, 09:59:29 AM »
Some re growth after stopping does occur in some, but in general, it should be viewed as perm lost. If you want to see the most effective methods for keeping and or regrowing your hair, see my article on the topic "Hair Today Gone Tomorrow: The Sequel!"

Don't start with your shit, Brinkster!

You're like that baby elf sitting on my shoulder whenever hair loss issues flare up.

I can hear you singing "Hair Today Gone Tomorrow" in my ear like some bad rap song.

I'm getting the Dutasteride, so please let it go.

I said "Thanks a fucking lot. I love you too.".

Note: I've noticed most Filipino's have no tact - her mom also called me "whiteboy" at a dinner party.

I've known some Filipinos, but never had them call me any names, they were nice and polite.

Filipino food is somewhat greasy.....

How does your wife react when you deal with her bluntly like she does with you, Rimster?

DIV

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 08:18:43 AM »
i looked into Dutasteride - got seriously put off after hearing a possible side effect can be a permanent detrimental affect to libido...
sorry to be vague, it was a while back, and i've long since lost track of any source info, but i distinctly remember going 'fukkkkk that'
i'm sure you may well be aware of this but thought i'd throw it up just as a fyi kinda thang...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2008, 04:41:38 PM »

DIV

I don't see any hairloss in your beach pictures.  You are a total stud, with a nice high and tight fade.

jt
TEAM Nasser

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2008, 07:49:02 PM »
i looked into Dutasteride - got seriously put off after hearing a possible side effect can be a permanent detrimental affect to libido...
sorry to be vague, it was a while back, and i've long since lost track of any source info, but i distinctly remember going 'fukkkkk that'
i'm sure you may well be aware of this but thought i'd throw it up just as a fyi kinda thang...

I thought the same thing, but on a test run I never experienced anything like that, so it varies from person to person.

I have a cheap source for Dutasteride tabs, cheaper than anything you'd find online, so I'm going with it.

2.5MG is the maximum effective dosage.

DIV