Author Topic: Newt rips RNC  (Read 503 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Newt rips RNC
« on: December 17, 2008, 04:11:48 AM »
I was saddened to learn that in the midst of all of today's probs, the RNC is engaged in the sort of negative politics when they should be working to bring the country together.

(speaking of the new RNC ad attempting to connect Obama and Bloggo)

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: Newt rips RNC
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 06:35:44 AM »
Christ this guy's got balls.  One of the most divisive pieces of shit out their has a change of heart?  My god, he will run for president.

“Put your baby in a dumpster, that’s Okay.” Newt Gingrich explaining what liberals want when he was questioned about his plan to initiate 19th Century orphanages.” Newt Gingrich

“On Inauguration Day, they’re breaking the law and doing drugs. Two days later, they’re in the White House. This must be the most disciplined set of addicts in the world...” Poor loser Newt Gingrich making stuff up four years later regarding the Clinton Administration

“Give the park police more ammo.” Newt Gingrich  response to a  reporter who asked what to do about the homeless a few days after the police shot a homeless man in front of the White House.

“Thug!” Gingrich on Speaker of the House Tip O’Neil.

“Nuts… A drug addict.” Newt Gingrich on Kitty Dukakis.

"I think one of the great problems we have in the Republican Party is that we don't encourage you to be nasty. We encourage you to be neat, obedient, loyal and faithful and all those Boy Scout words, which would be great around a campfire but are lousy in politics."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Newt rips RNC
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 07:19:28 AM »
He bashed rudy, mitt, and mccain in 2008... said the whole field was weak.

He is suddenly becoming a true maverick in his party.