Author Topic: Caroline Kennedy as the dem VP pick in 2016  (Read 3258 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Caroline Kennedy as the dem VP pick in 2016
« on: December 17, 2008, 10:27:19 AM »
I'm calling it now  :D

She'll get this Senate seat in NY State, and easily win the seat again in 2010.

Her term will be ending in 2016, coincidentally.

She'd be a less polarizing version of Hilary, and a Kennedy, for Pete's sake.  She'd have plenty of exposure by then, and the Kennedy family $ and power behind her.

i'm calling it now.  I have no clue who the Dem Presidential candidate would be in 2016 (assuming Obama wins re-election).  but I think a female named Kennedy with 7 years of Senate experience would be a serious threat at VP

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Caroline Kennedy as the dem VP pick in 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 10:37:37 AM »

She'd be a less polarizing version of Hilary, and a Kennedy, for Pete's sake.  She'd have plenty of exposure by then, and the Kennedy family $ and power behind her.

i'm calling it now.  I have no clue who the Dem Presidential candidate would be in 2016 (assuming Obama wins re-election).  but I think a female named Kennedy with 7 years of Senate experience would be a serious threat at VP

NY liberal politics at its best!

Fame, Fortune, glitz, and Glam over all else.

This is disgusting.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 10:46:41 AM »
If Caroline Kennedy is qualified to be a Senator then so is Chelsea Clinton. She'd be less polarizing than Ted and have the Clinton family $ and power behind her. ;)

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 09:42:22 PM »
I want to do Chealsea in the butt.

Is that wrong of me?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 10:24:31 PM »
COULTERIN2020VPSELECTION WITHMCCAIN

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 11:39:59 AM »

She is a moron!!She makes Palin look like a brilliant thinker AND she is a freaking dog.She is the anti-Jaquline Kennedy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 11:41:49 AM »
She is a moron!!She makes Palin look like a brilliant thinker AND she is a freaking dog.She is the anti-Jaquline Kennedy.

Sounds like you are to Caroline as many were to Palin.

Why do you feel this way about her?  Do you have any youtube clips of her fumbling over her words?  I haven't heard her speak much, but she does seem very careful, speaking in measured text, very cautious.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 11:45:11 AM »
Sounds like you are to Caroline as many were to Palin.

Why do you feel this way about her?  Do you have any youtube clips of her fumbling over her words?  I haven't heard her speak much, but she does seem very careful, speaking in measured text, very cautious.

She says nothing,she has done nothing,her life is a complete waste of time.Please give me some of her accomplishments.Born with a silver spoon in her mouth and hid for her entire adult life.She is a typical lightweight Kennedy in the same mold as that fucking retard Patrick.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 11:47:30 AM »
She says nothing,she has done nothing,her life is a complete waste of time.Please give me some of her accomplishments.Born with a silver spoon in her mouth and hid for her entire adult life.She is a typical lightweight Kennedy in the same mold as that fucking retard Patrick.

you might be right.  i dont know.  she has a law degree and has authored books, and just like palin, was a stay-at-home mom.

i guess we'll find out once she starts speaking.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2008, 11:52:57 AM »
you might be right.  i dont know.  she has a law degree and has authored books, and just like palin, was a stay-at-home mom.

i guess we'll find out once she starts speaking.

Just what my state needs, another limosuine liberal trusy fund baby.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2008, 11:56:01 AM »
i just heard a 60-second soundbite from kennedy as she spoke to reporters on the street in harlem.  

She sounded very well-spoken and competent.  None of that run-on nonsense we heard with Palin, and none of that controlled media-avoiding stuff we heard from palin.

I haven't seen it on youtube yet, it was just on NBC, but it's a fairly decent oratory piece.  She talked about her interests in changing things for NYers, admitted there are many areas where she'll need to learn, then went on to talk about her views and ideas.

Billy, listen to her talk.  She seemed like a very competent person.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2008, 12:19:52 PM »
Lets see - we are facing 100 new or raises on already existing taxes.  What is her stance on that?

We have hoardes of illegals everywhere - where does she stand on that?

BTW - Palin just reduced her Alaska spending budget by 7.5 percent and declined a 25k pay raise.

I wonder which other liberal hack politicians are doing the same?????

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2008, 12:31:47 PM »
i just heard a 60-second soundbite from kennedy as she spoke to reporters on the street in harlem.  

She sounded very well-spoken and competent.  None of that run-on nonsense we heard with Palin, and none of that controlled media-avoiding stuff we heard from palin.

I haven't seen it on youtube yet, it was just on NBC, but it's a fairly decent oratory piece.  She talked about her interests in changing things for NYers, admitted there are many areas where she'll need to learn, then went on to talk about her views and ideas.

Once again,Palin is a governor of a state[with an 80% approval rating].Carloine Kennedy is a nothing,has done nothing,her claim to fame is her name.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2008, 03:29:40 PM »

SO DID YOU AT ARNOLD CLASSIC WHEN I SPOKE TO YOU,,,,BUT YOU AINT RUNNING,,,WHY NOT?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2008, 04:17:36 PM »

Watch the clip starting at 40 seconds.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 06:59:04 PM »
megalodon,

that clip is from wednesday.

she spoke in harlem today, and took a few questions--  I can't find the YT yet, but it's pretty good.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 04:54:36 AM »
megalodon,

that clip is from wednesday.

she spoke in harlem today, and took a few questions--  I can't find the YT yet, but it's pretty good.

My state is a complete joke.  N.Y. Democrats always prefer glitz, glamour, name, and wealth over all else.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2008, 04:52:49 PM »
she's pro gay marrriage i'll send her campaign 500 bucks