Author Topic: MD BLOCKING NEW REGISTRATIONS  (Read 1277 times)

250goal

• Getbig II
MD BLOCKING NEW REGISTRATIONS
« on: December 17, 2008, 12:22:43 PM »
Thought this was funny.  Guess MD thinks they have enough idiots on their forum now.  I tried to register (another account) to give some of the Women (Men wearing wigs) some shit and got the message "NEW REGISTRATION DISABLED".

So......I thought ok, they blocked my IP address.  Picked up an IP address from Florida, close to Romano's address and still "NEW REGISTRATION DISABLED".

Guess they think they have enough retards on their forum now.  What's the use of getting more useless members for a useless forum!!  LOL!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: MD BLOCKING NEW REGISTRATIONS
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 01:27:02 PM »
I heard that new male registrations are REQUIRED to meet privately with Steve Blekman.
HAHA, RON.....

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 01:28:22 PM »
Thought this was funny.  Guess MD thinks they have enough idiots on their forum now.  I tried to register (another account) to give some of the Women (Men wearing wigs) some shit and got the message "NEW REGISTRATION DISABLED".

So......I thought ok, they blocked my IP address.  Picked up an IP address from Florida, close to Romano's address and still "NEW REGISTRATION DISABLED".

Guess they think they have enough retards on their forum now.  What's the use of getting more useless members for a useless forum!!  LOL!!

who gives a fuck  ???
T

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 01:29:15 PM »
you can buy my gimmick account for 10 bucks bro

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 01:29:20 PM »
who gives a fuck  ???

That's what I'm saying, dawg. Getbig is the place to be, anyway.  8)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 01:35:44 PM »
:)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 01:37:14 PM »

Calm down junior........ it's not that important ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 01:40:46 PM »
Calm down "BillyGraham".
Is there something "davey pauly"?

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 01:48:54 PM »

If you're really dedicated to stirring shit up then you'd make up a few gimmick accounts while the going's good then just default to the next once they block you off.   They've banned me like 4 times but only because I haven't used all of my gimmicks yet.  By the time I get my ass banned another 6 times they'd of let the floodgates of mayhem back open.    See you on the other side of the maelstrom, fellow shit-stirrer!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 02:51:42 PM »

I HAD NO PROBLEMS REGISTERING....MUST BE YOU
C

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 02:53:21 PM »
If you're really dedicated to stirring shit up then you'd make up a few gimmick accounts while the going's good then just default to the next once they block you off.   They've banned me like 4 times but only because I haven't used all of my gimmicks yet.  By the time I get my ass banned another 6 times they'd of let the floodgates of mayhem back open.    See you on the other side of the maelstrom, fellow shit-stirrer!

living the life.

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 02:54:28 PM »
Calm down "BillyGraham".

Watch your mouth " Mo' "