Author Topic: Republican failure!!!!  (Read 2873 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Republican failure!!!!
« on: December 17, 2008, 12:47:59 PM »
palin is a nut job

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Republican failure!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 12:53:52 PM »
 ;)

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 12:54:59 PM »
Liberal failure? The entire congress..hahahaha!

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 12:55:26 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 12:56:24 PM »
Liberal failure? The entire congress..hahahaha!

Kind of hard to do anything when Bush threatens veto on anything you want to do. 

The Coach

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 01:00:39 PM »
Hahaha, libs were so happy they one the house 2 years ago running their campaign on lies saying what they were going to do.....the only thing they did was lower they're approval ratings..hahahaha

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 01:05:08 PM »
Hahaha, libs were so happy they one the house 2 years ago running their campaign on lies saying what they were going to do.....the only thing they did was lower they're approval ratings..hahahaha

You are correct.  Their approval ratings were abysmal. They couldn't pass anything.  They kept trying to pass shit they knew Bush wouldn't sign off on to make a point.  The American people didn't like what they were doing and it reflected in their approval ratings.

In addition anything they wanted to do Bush would have vetoed. Watch as the new congress takes office next year, the approval ratings will dramatically rise.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 01:06:20 PM »
You spelling is completely retarded.  Perfect example of a brain dead conservative.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 01:06:48 PM »
Kind of hard to do anything when Bush threatens veto on anything you want to do. 

You mean to tell me the Wicked Witch of the WEST Nancy Pelosi couldn't wave her Magic Wand and fix the EPIC failure of the Bush administration? She said she could with her " new sheriff in town" motto. You are mis-guided, mis-informed and walking toward the light of ignorance.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 01:07:17 PM »

oh man this chick is stupid. she cant name a court decision, a newspaper llllllllllllllllllllllll lllooooooooooooooooollll llllllllll

joe do you think this women is smart?

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 01:09:58 PM »
You are correct.  Their approval ratings were abysmal. They couldn't pass anything.  They kept trying to pass shit they knew Bush wouldn't sign off on to make a point.  The American people didn't like what they were doing and it reflected in their approval ratings.

In addition anything they wanted to do Bush would have vetoed. Watch as the new congress takes office next year, the approval ratings will dramatically rise.

I call bullshit on this.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 01:15:08 PM »
I call bullshit on this.

Gonna be a loonnnggg day by day frustrating existence for you while Obama serves his two terms.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 01:17:47 PM »
Gonna be a loonnnggg day by day frustrating existence for you while Obama serves his two terms.

Obama will be a 1 term president.  The American people will catch onto his lies and deception.  Look at the losers he is chosing around him.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 02:13:58 PM »

Yes,the American people will certainly support a bailout for the auto industry,which is really Carl Levin paying back the union.That will get a lot of approval.I'm sure people will be jumping for joy at having their 401k under government control.I'm sure the fairness doctrine will be a big winner,amnesty is a winner,our medical system under government control,more taxes,More environmental nut job laws,hate crimes legislation,gay marriage.Yes sir,I expect a big jump in ratings.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 02:22:57 PM »
Obama will be a 1 term president.  The American people will catch onto his lies and deception.  Look at the losers he is chosing around him.
look at who has has hung out with and where they are.