Author Topic: I heard a common sense statement tonight  (Read 740 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I heard a common sense statement tonight
« on: December 17, 2008, 05:02:50 PM »
If Bush is going to take credit for the success in STOPPING all attacks since 9/11, doesn't he have to also take blame for the attack happening on 9/11?

Some people blame the attack on Clinton, but attribute the lack of an atack since then to Bush.  That's very weak.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: I heard a common sense statement tonight
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 06:52:11 PM »
If Bush is going to take credit for the success in STOPPING all attacks since 9/11, doesn't he have to also take blame for the attack happening on 9/11?

Some people blame the attack on Clinton, but attribute the lack of an atack since then to Bush.  That's very weak.
why would he have to take responsibility for 9/11?

Im not saying he doesnt bare some responsibility just like he doesnt assume all the credit for the US not being attacked since 9/11 but definitly he gets alot more credit for that then blame for 9/11.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 07:08:00 PM »

why would he have to take responsibility for 9/11?

Because when security officials come racing up to your ranch in the middle of the night with sirens blaring to hand you a report entitled "Bin Laden determined to attack in the USA" you pay attention to it.

When intelligence officials from allied nations throughout the world warn you of the date the attack will take place, you pay attention to it.

When Germany, UK, Israel, not to mention a personal phone call from Putin, telling you what's going down, you pay attention to it

When your own Secretary is calling up the mayor of San Francisco and telling him not to fly on 911, you pay attention to that.

When your Daddy's old pal Buzzy Krongard shorts stock on Wall Street, you pay attention.

Im not saying he doesnt bare some responsibility just like he doesnt assume all the credit for the US not being attacked since 9/11 but definitly he gets alot more credit for that then blame for 9/11.

Wake Up! Bush = Colossal Failure!
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 07:16:18 PM »
Because when security officials come racing up to your ranch in the middle of the night with sirens blaring to hand you a report entitled "Bin Laden determined to attack in the USA" you pay attention to it.

When intelligence officials from allied nations throughout the world warn you of the date the attack will take place, you pay attention to it.

When Germany, UK, Israel, not to mention a personal phone call from Putin, telling you what's going down, you pay attention to it

When your own Secretary is calling up the mayor of San Francisco and telling him not to fly on 911, you pay attention to that.

When your Daddy's old pal Buzzy Krongard shorts stock on Wall Street, you pay attention.

Wake Up! Bush = Colossal Failure!
what exactly would you have had him do? LOL many nations agreed that Iraq had or probably had wmd as well...

Intelligence also stated that iraq probably had wmd and was trying to buy nuclear material.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 07:57:38 PM »
what exactly would you have had him do? LOL many nations agreed that Iraq had or probably had wmd as well...

Intelligence also stated that iraq probably had wmd and was trying to buy nuclear material.

Wake the fuck up! The only ones saying it were Cheney's handpicked team of war cheerleaders.
The rest of the world knew otherwise. That's why everyone hated the US when Bush invaded because everyone knew it was all BS, ...but you being there in the US, only got the American version. The ONLY people who believed it, were the sheeple who trusted Bush and FOXNews. Not even Bush believed the crap he was spewing to the nation.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 08:15:35 PM »
Wake the fuck up! The only ones saying it were Cheney's handpicked team of war cheerleaders.
The rest of the world knew otherwise. That's why everyone hated the US when Bush invaded because everyone knew it was all BS, ...but you being there in the US, only got the American version. The ONLY people who believed it, were the sheeple who trusted Bush and FOXNews. Not even Bush believed the crap he was spewing to the nation.
really israel didnt agree? england didnt agree? you need to do some research dear

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 05:02:21 AM »
really israel didnt agree? england didnt agree? you need to do some research dear

There's a big difference between what the populace of a "country" believes, and what it's leader states publicly.

Israel?! Sha right! After Gulf War I and countless SCUDs being launched into Israel, they really aren't going to support any action to remove Saddam? Get real!
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 07:30:07 AM »
There's a big difference between what the populace of a "country" believes, and what it's leader states publicly.

Israel?! Sha right! After Gulf War I and countless SCUDs being launched into Israel, they really aren't going to support any action to remove Saddam? Get real!
LOL so what your saying is you where wrong and that there where countries that agreed? and intelligence that pointed to it? Im really curious to what you would have had bush do?