Author Topic: Welcome to beautiful Southern California.  (Read 11693 times)

The Coach

Re: Welcome to beautiful Southern California.
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2008, 05:44:44 PM »
did u win the lottery?! how u affording a yard likethat???

Wasn't that expensive (by california standards), we paid $255k in a gated community on a golf course with a view of the mountains, the only thing I think is expensive is the monthly HOA fee's ($550 mo).

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2008, 07:12:33 PM »
So they tell you that your garden hose has to be wound clockwise instead of counterclockwise? Who the fuck would pay besides you to live in something like that?!!!!! $500 a month for an HOA TO TELL ME WHAT I WILL OR WILL NOT EAT FOR MY DINNER? YOU TELL THEM I SAID THEY CAN GO FUCKING SUCK A FAT PIG'S COCK!!! MY EMAIL IS MULESHOE34982@YAHOO.COM!! HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA!!!!!!! Sell your house,tell me where they live,and I will bring the fucking values on tho0se houses down so fucking fast they won't know what hit them,those self important greedy bastards!!!!! So tell me, does this head of your HOA  come over to your house all the time to socialize,or does he make comments on how your furniture is arranged?Waking you up out of your sleep to tell you that there's a fucking dog barking 5 miles.down the road? Under no curcumstances let this guy have any contact with your children!!!! Swear to GOD if one more golfer wakes me up out of my sleep on Sunday morning with their wack,wack,wack,GOOD DRIVE!!! I'm gonna pull my sniper rifle out of my closet and splatter their brains all over that fucking GOLF COURSE!!!!!
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2008, 08:36:25 PM »
So they tell you that your garden hose has to be wound clockwise instead of counterclockwise? Who the fuck would pay besides you to live in something like that?!!!!! $500 a month for an HOA TO TELL ME WHAT I WILL OR WILL NOT EAT FOR MY DINNER? YOU TELL THEM I SAID THEY CAN GO FUCKING SUCK A FAT PIG'S COCK!!! MY EMAIL IS MULESHOE34982@YAHOO.COM!! HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA!!!!!!! Sell your house,tell me where they live,and I will bring the fucking values on tho0se houses down so fucking fast they won't know what hit them,those self important greedy bastards!!!!! So tell me, does this head of your HOA  come over to your house all the time to socialize,or does he make comments on how your furniture is arranged?Waking you up out of your sleep to tell you that there's a fucking dog barking 5 miles.down the road? Under no curcumstances let this guy have any contact with your children!!!! Swear to GOD if one more golfer wakes me up out of my sleep on Sunday morning with their wack,wack,wack,GOOD DRIVE!!! I'm gonna pull my sniper rifle out of my closet and splatter their brains all over that fucking GOLF COURSE!!!!!

alrighty then
DAWG

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2008, 08:43:35 PM »
Oh yea, the shooter in Dallas,Tx.was a former Utah state trooper,makes you wonder who or who not to trust does'nt it?
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2008, 08:46:20 PM »
Oh yea, the shooter in Dallas,Tx.was a former Utah state trooper,makes you wonder who or who not to trust does'nt it?

not really I'v never trusted pig's to begin with.
DAWG

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2008, 09:07:38 PM »
not really I'v never trusted pig's to begin with.
I've never trusted ANYONE to begin with!
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

The Coach

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2008, 10:37:43 AM »

Lighten up Bittermen. It ain't that bad.

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2008, 11:10:14 AM »
I'm sorry. :-[ blame it on the politicians,blame it on the govt.,blame it on the corperations,the truth is,I THINK ALL OF US FUCKED UP! And we're getting back exactly what we deserve.
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

The Coach

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2008, 04:05:52 PM »
I'm sorry. :-[ blame it on the politicians,blame it on the govt.,blame it on the corperations,the truth is,I THINK ALL OF US FUCKED UP! And we're getting back exactly what we deserve.

Ok, but what does that have to do with my HOA fee's?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2008, 04:26:51 PM »
Epic fail on "coach" trying to impress lol