Author Topic: Someone threw out my NO-XPLODE at work !!!!!  (Read 4399 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Someone threw out my NO-XPLODE at work !!!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2008, 06:41:15 AM »
***UPDATE ****

--------------------------------

So I informed some of the broskies at work that my NOXPLODE had vanished and one of them smirked...then i was like "whats so funny" , the smirking one was like "I wasnt laughing, so what happened?" ....then one was like "I didnt know you had NOXPLODE", then they began to fill my head with random reasons like ... "Maybe the cleaning lady took it" , "Maybe they thought it was oatmeal", ect ... then one of them was like ... " hahah we moved it to another cabinet, we thought it was going to be a dumb joke but i guess it worked out pretty well !" ....So i got my NOXPLODE back and was own3d in the process...

:P :P :P

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2008, 06:43:15 AM »
the pwning you give them in return should be brutal. 

Fvcking with a man's food is like sticking fingers in his woman's anus.  Can't allow that.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2008, 06:46:24 AM »
What's most interesting is your immediate association of food with the anus.  Two ends of the spectrum, as it were.

chavez81

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2008, 06:48:42 AM »
Umm so the Moral of this story is NO Xplode is an over priced Caffeine drink meant to be thrown away?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2008, 06:51:37 AM »
If they don't respect you, you must make them fear you.

Death before dishonour.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2008, 06:54:27 AM »
What's most interesting is your immediate association of food with the anus.  Two ends of the spectrum, as it were.
translation=you'd apologize for leaving the container in the kitchen and ask them if they used any and if they liked it you'd offer to buy them some.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 07:09:31 AM »
translation=you'd apologize for leaving the container in the kitchen and ask them if they used any and if they liked it you'd offer to buy them some.

You know me too well.  Except you left out the part about switching it for laxative powder.

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2008, 07:11:37 AM »
***UPDATE ****

So I informed some of the broskies at work that my NOXPLODE had vanished and one of them smirked...then i was like "whats so funny" , the smirking one was like "I wasnt laughing, so what happened?" ....then one was like "I didnt know you had NOXPLODE", then they began to fill my head with random reasons like ... "Maybe the cleaning lady took it" , "Maybe they thought it was oatmeal", ect ... then one of them was like ... " hahah we moved it to another cabinet, we thought it was going to be a dumb joke but i guess it worked out pretty well !" ....So i got my NOXPLODE back and was own3d in the process...

ahem

jeajowned ;D

I lock my stuff up man, the she-beasts in my office are always like vultures hovering and will snatch anything that isn't tied down.  I just crop dust them bitches when they're not lookin'...

What's funny is they always are talking about dieting and will do "The Biggest Loser" competition with other co-workers or will pay $144 dollars for Weight Watchers so what do I do??  I bring in all the left over junk food from home to sabatoge their efforts!!  I didn't use to do it on purpose, but now it's a mission!!!
i

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2008, 07:29:16 AM »
You guys can still be glad, if i brought supplements to office, i would be accused of doing steroids.

I once did the mistake of putting some amino acid powder into my juice. After that, i always get that "he does steroids" thing.  :-\

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2008, 07:34:13 AM »
You guys can still be glad, if i brought supplements to office, i would be accused of doing steroids.

I once did the mistake of putting some amino acid powder into my juice. After that, i always get that "he does steroids" thing.  :-\

You must be huge,lets see a pic ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2008, 07:41:45 AM »

You must be huge,lets see a pic ;D

lol, i'm by no means huge, considering a bodybuilding status including steroid use. But that is the point here. If you have a good build and then put some powder in your orange juice, you are on steroids.

People are a) ignorant and b) have no clue about what is attainable naturally and how big someone using steroids really should be.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2008, 07:42:49 AM »

::)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2008, 07:43:07 AM »

STICK NEEDLE ON MANS BUTT IN MENS BATHROOM THAT STEROID

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2008, 07:45:35 AM »
::)

Do i need to explain to you what a "work place" is??

Spot on.  ::) ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2008, 07:46:59 AM »

Hmmm.  Must be a pro.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2008, 08:38:48 AM »
***UPDATE ****

u bytch ass whiner

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2008, 08:51:24 AM »
thats crazy. THEY THOUGHT IT WAS ROIDS,.,.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2008, 08:56:42 AM »
Mix some Atlarge protein in the communal water tank and laugh your ass off as everyone of your colleagues end up shitting their pant(ie)s
Cool. ;D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2008, 09:02:52 AM »
thats crazy. THEY THOUGHT IT WAS ROIDS,.,.
A long time ago I bought some Ripped Fuel at the grocery.  The bag boy picked it up and said, "You know these are steroids right?"  He was serious!
R

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2008, 09:03:39 AM »
A long time ago I bought some Ripped Fuel at the grocery.  The bag boy picked it up and said, "You know these are steroids right?"  He was serious!
;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2008, 09:04:04 AM »
If it was only that easy you should of said ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2008, 09:05:08 AM »

HAHAHA. My friends thought the same when i got Animal Pack..They say "man 10 pills at a time cant be good for you they  have steroids in it" and i say "dude you dont know shit about shit"

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2008, 09:06:42 AM »
Go Hulk Hogan on their asses...tear your shirt, and give them the "let me tell you something, brother" speech!
HAHA, RON.....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2008, 09:08:06 AM »
HAHAHA. My friends thought the same when i got Animal Pack..They say "man 10 pills at a time cant be good for you they  have steroids in it" and i say "dude you dont know shit about shit"
lmao  ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2008, 09:08:22 AM »
Go Hulk Hogan on their asses...tear your shirt, and give them the "let me tell you something, brother" speech!

lol...and then after you give the leg drop...wind your hand up and put it next to your ear