Author Topic: Someone threw out my NO-XPLODE at work !!!!!  (Read 4401 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Someone threw out my NO-XPLODE at work !!!!!
« on: December 18, 2008, 05:18:51 AM »
I don't take supplements other than vitamins and some 'NO-XPLODE' before I work out. I got it from my brother who wasnt using it so he gave it to me. Now i dont know if its works or what have you cause im eating more now. However it does have taurine and b vitamins so its like an energy drink.. Nevertheless, this morning i was getting to work early today so I can lift before I work. There is a paid luncheon that im not going to miss and normally i lift at lunch.  So anyways I was actually looking forward to taking it and doing Legs. I get in the office, take a shit (from the coffee I drank) go into the kitchen and it was gone. Now I know that it was a big tub of it and there may have been just 4 servings left, so the average tiny tit would look at it as 'empty' but it wasn't and now i'm considering whether or not im going to go on a rampage.... should I investigate and risk looking like a petty bitch or just say fuck it and 'charge it to the game' (a way of rationalizing that is similar to 'easy come easy go') ///
L

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
Re: Someone threw out my NO-XPLODE at work !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 05:33:10 AM »
I don't take supplements other than vitamins and some 'NO-XPLODE' before I work out. I got it from my brother who wasnt using it so he gave it to me. Now i dont know if its works or what have you cause im eating more now. However it does have taurine and b vitamins so its like an energy drink.. Nevertheless, this morning i was getting to work early today so I can lift before I work. There is a paid luncheon that im not going to miss and normally i lift at lunch.  So anyways I was actually looking forward to taking it and doing Legs. I get in the office, take a shit (from the coffee I drank) go into the kitchen and it was gone. Now I know that it was a big tub of it and there may have been just 4 servings left, so the average tiny tit would look at it as 'empty' but it wasn't and now i'm considering whether or not im going to go on a rampage.... should I investigate and risk looking like a petty bitch or just say fuck it and 'charge it to the game' (a way of rationalizing that is similar to 'easy come easy go') ///

Bust a nut on the secretary's forehead

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 05:33:38 AM »
Smash the office up,track down who did it and burn them alive 8)

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 05:36:26 AM »
get two samurai swords and go wild

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 05:37:00 AM »
or just say fuck it and 'charge it to the game' (a way of rationalizing that is similar to 'easy come easy go') ///

say that, but find a way to repay those bitches who wasted your servings.

Start keeping your own powder/drinks at your desk, but begin stabbing holes in theirs to ensure they are eating or drinking stale food every day.  spill things.  spray the interior of their fridge with skunk oil, etc.  

Don't make a public stink, however.  But quietly find out who did the cleaning there.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 05:41:46 AM »
say that, but find a way to repay those bitches who wasted your servings.

Start keeping your own powder/drinks at your desk, but begin stabbing holes in theirs to ensure they are eating or drinking stale food every day.  spill things.  spray the interior of their fridge with skunk oil, etc.  

Don't make a public stink, however.  But quietly find out who did the cleaning there.
lol i did keep it in my office at but i hate mixing stuff there, spills, powder dusting up the keyboard and desk and bringing back cups of water, ect .... I thought that it was convenient to do it in the kitchen and it was....now i must reconsider....
The Number 2 in Scranton

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 05:43:55 AM »
lol i did keep it in my office at but i hate mixing stuff there, spills, powder dusting up the keyboard and desk and bringing back cups of water, ect .... I thought that it was convenient to do it in the kitchen and it was....now i must reconsider....

when i worked at a big place, i kept it all at my cubicle.  I'd bring in a 2 liter of diet dr pepper, my shaker, and food.  I'd keep a tub of powder at my desk or in my car.  The only reason I got up was to get ice from their freezer for my soda, to microwave things, or to get water from the watercooler.  I found it was inconvenient to prep/keep food at my cubicle, but sure beat dealing with dirty, clumsy, selfish idiots who used the community kitchen. 

Then again, I was an anti-social prick too.  Ate lunch at my cubicle.  I tend to hate most people, blathering about their life drama or American idol.  I went back to my cubicle and did homework at lunch.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 05:45:46 AM »
when i worked at a big place, i kept it all at my cubicle.  I'd bring in a 2 liter of diet dr pepper, my shaker, and food.  I'd keep a tub of powder at my desk or in my car.  The only reason I got up was to get ice from their freezer for my soda, to microwave things, or to get water from the watercooler.  I found it was inconvenient to prep/keep food at my cubicle, but sure beat dealing with dirty, clumsy, selfish idiots who used the community kitchen. 

lol, you have to be totally dumb to store your personal stuff somewhere where everybody can access it.

Especially if they are worth more than 1$.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 05:52:14 AM »
lol, you have to be totally dumb to store your personal stuff somewhere where everybody can access it.

Especially if they are worth more than 1$.

When I was a teacher, I kept bagels and cream cheese in the public fridge in the break room.

The bus drivers hung out there every day before dismissal.  One day, someone stold my bagels and cream cheese.  To this day, I can't look at a bus driver without becoming very angry.  is that the SOB that stole my cinnamon raisin bagels? 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2008, 05:56:50 AM »
When I was a teacher, I kept bagels and cream cheese in the public fridge in the break room.

The bus drivers hung out there every day before dismissal.  One day, someone stold my bagels and cream cheese.  To this day, I can't look at a bus driver without becoming very angry.  is that the SOB that stole my cinnamon raisin bagels? 

You see??

And that was only the emotional pain caused because someone stole the bagel you where thinking of all day.

Think about someone stole your NOxplode.  :-\

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2008, 05:59:44 AM »

You're a busist!
R

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2008, 06:00:43 AM »
Mix some Atlarge protein in the communal water tank and laugh your ass off as everyone of your colleagues end up shitting their pant(ie)s

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2008, 06:03:04 AM »
Mix some Atlarge protein in the communal water tank and laugh your ass off as everyone of your colleagues end up shitting their pant(ie)s

lol, how about some muscletech??

They could all add 23423542424,2342424242425656856783562413% more muscle by just sipping the water.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2008, 06:10:48 AM »
You see??

And that was only the emotional pain caused because someone stole the bagel you where thinking of all day.

Think about someone stole your NOxplode.  :-\

It's been 5 years, and I'm still really upset about those bagels.  one of those idiot bus drivers thought it was okay to steal another man's food. It is not.

If they had taken my protein powder, I would be even more upset. 

You're a busist!

Are bus drivers a protected class?  I was thinking about doing a little bus driver bashing, but I didn't want to be prosecuted under any add'l hate crime law.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2008, 06:13:54 AM »

Are bus drivers a protected class?  I was thinking about doing a little bus driver bashing, but I didn't want to be prosecuted under any add'l hate crime law.
Seeing as there were bagels plural, I'm sure they were all involved.  Bash away!
R

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 06:14:33 AM »
It's been 5 years, and I'm still really upset about those bagels.  one of those idiot bus drivers thought it was okay to steal another man's food. It is not.

If they had taken my protein powder, I would be even more upset. 

it's not okay to steal anything from anyone, sadly people don't seem to know that in our advanced western societies anymore.  :'( :'(

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 06:16:51 AM »
 ;D
R

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2008, 06:21:15 AM »

Then again, I was an anti-social prick too.  Ate lunch at my cubicle.  I tend to hate most people, blathering about their life drama or American idol.  I went back to my cubicle and did homework at lunch.

The very core of the Getbig creed.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2008, 06:22:25 AM »

Rumor has it that a Cowboys fan chucked it...you know what you have to do >:(

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2008, 06:28:01 AM »

Rumor has it that a Cowboys fan chucked it...you know what you have to do >:(
Demarcus Ware is gonna break the sack record.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2008, 06:29:59 AM »
Demarcus Ware is gonna break the sack record.

Don't think so but at least if he does it will be legit ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2008, 06:31:33 AM »
JAE DID U XPLODE ON THE CULPRIT.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2008, 06:31:59 AM »

Don't think so but at least if he does it will be legit ;D
19 with two games to go, we'll see.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2008, 06:32:52 AM »
***UPDATE ****

--------------------------------

So I informed some of the broskies at work that my NOXPLODE had vanished and one of them smirked...then i was like "whats so funny" , the smirking one was like "I wasnt laughing, so what happened?" ....then one was like "I didnt know you had NOXPLODE", then they began to fill my head with random reasons like ... "Maybe the cleaning lady took it" , "Maybe they thought it was oatmeal", ect ... then one of them was like ... " hahah we moved it to another cabinet, we thought it was going to be a dumb joke but i guess it worked out pretty well !" ....So i got my NOXPLODE back and was own3d in the process...

:P :P :P
L

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2008, 06:35:29 AM »
If they don't respect you, you must make them fear you.