Author Topic: Test and prostate problems.  (Read 1689 times)

Nicrah

• Getbig II
Test and prostate problems.
« on: December 18, 2008, 01:48:29 PM »
I was curious if any of you out there knew how to counter the effects of prostate swelling/inflammation while take test? I have it happen every time and it sucks!

Exal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Test and prostate problems.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 01:55:03 PM »
go to your doctor immidiately!!!

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 02:52:53 PM »
Well thats not particularly helpful or detailed, but thanks..... ::)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 02:54:55 PM »
Well thats not particularly helpful or detailed, but thanks..... ::)

I would probably see your doctor & be completely honest with him/her. I know that's not what you want to hear but it's really the smartest thing to do. I know you expecting to get a magic bullet that will solve the problem but you should seriously consult with a medical professional.

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 07:32:22 PM »
Well it's not an on going problem really, thats why i never have. It only happens when i start taking test, and the more test i take the more of a problem it is. Am I the only person who has issues with this?

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 01:52:22 AM »
All I recall is what my doctor once said...  He said that the Prostrate loves Testosterone.  And, that it's like adding fuel to fire if you have Prostrate cancer.  It's important to get your Prostrate checked regulary if on for long periods of time.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 06:32:42 AM »
I was curious if any of you out there knew how to counter the effects of prostate swelling/inflammation while take test? I have it happen every time and it sucks!

Well as the other posters said you want to rule out prostate cancer, so having it checked out by your doctor would be a good idea.  It sounds like you have had this and it goes away once you stop AAS?  It is more than likely BPH brought on by the test.  This happens to me also, I have had it checked 3 times, blood work, exam and diagnostic x-rays cause my doc did not like finding a blown up prostate in a 40's male.  I also get regular physicals where they do blood work and check my PSA's one of the only blood tests they can do that is a good indicator if you have prostate cancer or not.

Now you could also use one of the many BPH meds out there that control it mainly by stopping DHT from being formed.  As another said I guess the blast of Estrogen from the aromatase may trigger BPH.  So there is another reason to make sure and not let E get out of control.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 07:02:03 AM »
 LUVTOHURT IS CORRECT. my doc told me that the issue is not dht they are fonding out.. but, as men age the estrogen can the villian for the prostate.. taking a anti dht med (proscar) and keeping a little anti e on hand is a most.. palumbo once said that one should take 1 mg of proscar and .25-.50 of arimdex or soething similar is a most while taking test.. of course, all this could be just dose dependant.. back the test down a bit and use more friendly compounds that dont irritate the prostate such as deca..

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 07:14:25 AM »
LUVTOHURT IS CORRECT. my doc told me that the issue is not dht they are fonding out.. but, as men age the estrogen can the villian for the prostate.. taking a anti dht med (proscar) and keeping a little anti e on hand is a most.. palumbo once said that one should take 1 mg of proscar and .25-.50 of arimdex or soething similar is a most while taking test.. of course, all this could be just dose dependant.. back the test down a bit and use more friendly compounds that dont irritate the prostate such as deca..

Yes I have found backing down the dose helps alot.  At about 750-1000mg test EW is when it starts to flair up for me. Seems fine around 600mg or so.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 10:46:59 AM »
 i had this discussion with palumbo and he actually said that tren is safer than test.. that went against everything i knew.. but, he explained that tren does not convert to estrogen and does not convert to dht (which i already knew but, did not really apply it to prostate issues ect).. which, if kept in low enough dosages (200-300 a week) is safer than test on the prostate.. of course, everything is dose dependant.. guys with sides from tren just need to back it down.. as with everything..

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2008, 02:02:19 PM »
Doesn't taking just Tren decrease your sexual function like similar to Deca though?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2008, 07:50:23 PM »

Are you having prostate enlargement issues from Test?

If you are, you'd better have it looked at to make sure it benign, nothing cancerous.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2008, 01:29:04 AM »

How old are you ?

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2008, 07:47:56 PM »