Author Topic: eating three to 4 meals a day max while still getting in all your calories  (Read 2296 times)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
quaker,

all joking aside man i want to have a normal msg right now at least - and ask your opinion on somethin...

1- Do you believe that it is absolutely essential that naturals (1 year training - 4 years, whatever) intake 1-2g's protein per lb bodyweight? I used to eat every 2.5 hours either chicken/steak/or tuna anda  carb source- but i came to conclusion this is a waste if you are not on gear. No way your body can utilize that much protein efficiently. I say 4-6 meals a day, have high protein at 3 or 4 of them, thats it. 

what im saying is that if given 1 years time - do u think a 180 lb person would gain more lean muscle in a years time if he ate 300g's protein or just 175 grams?

YES!!!
tank u jesus

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
People eat way too much food while training....you don't need that much excess to build size.

dustin

I only eat about 3-4 meals now because if I eat more, it feels like I'm sitting at the table all the time eating. If I eat less, I get bloated. Just eat however many whole meals you can in a day comfortably and appropriately (as some people on here may possibly have a paying job they need to focus on) and snack in between. I also drink a few shakes each day with healthy fats, added fiber, etc.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
im getting all my calories in one or two meals a day...  :o