Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilders and their relationship issues!!! And Chick falls silent! Hmmmmm  (Read 6988 times)

yng466

• Getbig III
yeah I hear the miss america contestants often go for the nerdy submissive type guy that they can bitch around

E
You know what I think they should do with the Miss America pagent?Ithink they should keep bringing the losers back till they win!
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I SEE ANY GUY SLAPPING,OR PUNCHING A WOMAN AROUND,I DON'T CARE HOW BIG HE IS,IF MY FIST DOES'NT WORK,IT'S A BASEBALL BAT,IF THAT DOSE'NT WORK,A FUCKING GUN!!! I MAY NOT BE A BIG MAN,BUT I'M ALL MAN! AND THIS MAN DOES NOT BEAT ON HIS WOMEN OR KIDS!!!!!

hahaha, oh brother....settle down twinkle toes.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
I let bodybuilding ruin 2 good relationships,  NEVER AGAIN!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Bertil Fox knew how to treat the ladies ;D
Thunderdome approved

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

what happened?

E
E

mass 04

• Getbig V
I SEE ANY GUY SLAPPING,OR PUNCHING A WOMAN AROUND,I DON'T CARE HOW BIG HE IS,IF MY FIST DOES'NT WORK,IT'S A BASEBALL BAT,IF THAT DOSE'NT WORK,A FUCKING GUN!!! I MAY NOT BE A BIG MAN,BUT I'M ALL MAN! AND THIS MAN DOES NOT BEAT ON HIS WOMEN OR KIDS!!!!!
whoa

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
what happened?

E

I made bodybuilding my #1 priority, thats what happened. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Get em' big guy ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
I made bodybuilding my #1 priority, thats what happened. 

it's called being hardcore ;)

E
E

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
it's called being hardcore ;)

E

Yeah, bought into that BS!  Good thing I opened up my eyes and took a good look at bodybuilding at 29 and not 39.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
wow yng466, we have another town tuffy. I gaurentee you wouldnt do shit if you saw a guy slapping his bitch around.
shotgun on the team

J Grey

shut up faggot, who the fuck do you think you are?
I bet the wife would turn around and stab you in the neck, don't fuck with personal issues between families little bitch
having a stranger come deal with their problems is the last thing they want
kill a guy with a gun because he beat up his own wife  ::) okay there Richard Simmons, you sound like a 90 pound
4 foot tall bitch, and I'd join in beating the shit out of you after you attempt to beat up "that guy"

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!

I let 2 good relationships ruin bodybuilding, NEVER AGAIN

yng466

• Getbig III

shut up faggot, who the fuck do you think you are?
I bet the wife would turn around and stab you in the neck, don't fuck with personal issues between families little bitch
having a stranger come deal with their problems is the last thing they want
kill a guy with a gun because he beat up his own wife  ::) okay there Richard Simmons, you sound like a 90 pound
4 foot tall bitch, and I'd join in beating the shit out of you after you attempt to beat up "that guy"
Yea,that's the attitude my father had before I blew his leg off with a shotgun,drunken piece of shit never hit my mother again!!!! And we never saw him again,I think he's in some fucking nursing home in Arizona,GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!! I don't believe in fighting fair! So go on J. Grey,go tell him what a wonderful man he is,and how you want to be JUST LIKE HIM!!!
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

yng466

• Getbig III
wow yng466, we have another town tuffy. I gaurentee you wouldnt do shit if you saw a guy slapping his bitch around.
OH YEA,FUCK YOU TOO!!!! Why would I give a shit about what MUSSOLINI says,MUSSOLINI is fucking dead!!!! Along with Hitler and Stalin,and dead people could give less than a shit about the sanctity of life!!! YOU HAVE NO GUARANTEES,DUMB FUCK!!!
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
OH YEA,FUCK YOU TOO!!!!

hahaha, oh brother, don't get your panties in a twist.
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
who cares, you "guys" are drama queens, like a bunch of women sitting around watching soaps. ::)
Sort of like how you were on the SF account  :D

Has maggie bashed you before? I cant see how you can stick up for a guy who bashes a female..weak fool.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
A girl that I know used to date Marcus Haley.

She told me that he was very physically abusive to her and almost killed her... this is no lie. Choked her, beat her, cheated on her, ect

I met Haley and he seems to be a nice guy and is married now. I hope he changed for the better

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Most BBs can't Fight that's why they bash their women folk.hMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :-\

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
you sure are tough

G

J Grey

Yea,that's the attitude my father had before I blew his leg off with a shotgun,drunken piece of shit never hit my mother again!!!! And we never saw him again,I think he's in some fucking nursing home in Arizona,GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!! I don't believe in fighting fair! So go on J. Grey,go tell him what a wonderful man he is,and how you want to be JUST LIKE HIM!!!

looks like you need to go to a mental institute you little cum guzzling fag
did your father rape your asshole and make you choke on his dick while your mom "touched" you?
did they feed you to the horny pigs in the farm where the pigs shot a load of cum down your rectum?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
OH YEA,FUCK YOU TOO!!!! Why would I give a shit about what MUSSOLINI says,MUSSOLINI is fucking dead!!!! Along with Hitler and Stalin,and dead people could give less than a shit about the sanctity of life!!! YOU HAVE NO GUARANTEES,DUMB FUCK!!!

I like this guy, he's got spunk! 8)

yng466

• Getbig III
you sure are tough

No,I'm just sick of all of the violence commited on those who don't have the means to fight back!I mean come'on, a big 300 lb.guy who enjoys beating the shit out of a little 100 lb. woman? Don't these ASSHOLES have anything better to do with their day?
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

J Grey

No,I'm just sick of all of the violence commited on those who don't have the means to fight back!I mean come'on, a big 300 lb.guy who enjoys beating the shit out of a little 100 lb. woman? Don't these ASSHOLES have anything better to do with their day?

it's called legal actions you moron, you sound like you're holding a grudge from a 300 pound man bending you over and giving you what you deserve

yng466

• Getbig III
looks like you need to go to a mental institute you little cum guzzling fag
did your father rape your asshole and make you choke on his dick while your mom "touched" you?
did they feed you to the horny pigs in the farm where the pigs shot a load of cum down your rectum?
I guess this guy's daddy was about as stupid as they came before his momma shit him out of her britches was'nt he!!
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!