Author Topic: UG Experience  (Read 2074 times)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
UG Experience
« on: December 19, 2008, 02:36:28 AM »
I will never use UG again.

A couple months ago I told you guys about my experience switching from research chem aromasin to pharma aromasin.  It wasn't even close.  Using the same dose of Aromasin, the pharma brand was at least 4x as strong.

Now, I switched from liquid T3 to pharma T3 and I would estimate the L-T3 is probably at least 50% underdosed.

So, no more UG anything for me....I threw all that shit out...along with some IP crap. 

Division was 100% correct.  Don't put that garbage in your body.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: UG Experience
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 05:32:42 AM »

But Division does put that in his body  :D

rawdawg

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 05:58:42 AM »
better luck next time....you guys put these UG labs down but for some reason they are still around theres a reason for that.If the stuff sucked then people wouldnt buy and they wouldnt be in business so instead of bitching about how bad it sucked STOP BUYING IT.Its your fault if you keep returning

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 08:55:08 AM »
If the stuff sucked then people wouldnt buy

People will buy as long as your arm doesn't fall off and it works even just a little. So yes, it can suck and people will still buy.

instead of bitching about how bad it sucked STOP BUYING IT.Its your fault if you keep returning

True.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2008, 09:42:50 AM »

A couple months ago I told you guys about my experience switching from research chem aromasin to pharma aromasin.  It wasn't even close.  Using the same dose of Aromasin, the pharma brand was at least 4x as strong.

Now, I switched from liquid T3 to pharma T3 and I would estimate the L-T3 is probably at least 50% underdosed.

So, no more UG anything for me....I threw all that shit out...along with some IP crap. 

Research chem isn't even UG.  It's actually lower.  Many drugs are not designed to be stable in liquid and lose effeciencey fairly quickly.

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 09:52:37 AM »

not all underground are sucks! you should ask around before you buy them.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 10:51:10 AM »
better luck next time....you guys put these UG labs down but for some reason they are still around theres a reason for that.If the stuff sucked then people wouldnt buy and they wouldnt be in business so instead of bitching about how bad it sucked STOP BUYING IT.Its your fault if you keep returning

its cause its cheap ppl buy it and availablity
TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 10:59:03 AM »

oooh... i wouldnt have throw away the IP stuff.. i wish you would have sent it to me, lol... like liquid c said the liquid stuff isnt really effecient cause alot of compounds arent stable in water for very long..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 12:32:19 PM »
.. like liquid c said the liquid stuff isnt really effecient cause alot of compounds arent stable in water for very long..

Also, with things like T3 and Clen imagine the chance for dosage error. If they can't get testosterone right, which is dosed in the milligrams, imagine the problems with getting properly dosed T3 or Clen, which are used in microgram quantities. It can go the other way too, like in the case of Luke Wood. These are two drugs I would never go UG.

not all underground are sucks! you should ask around before you buy them.

People rave about shit drugs all the time. Especially online. An example I saw IRL recently. Two competitive bb's bought very cheap [what was supposed to be] UK Sustanon 250. I told them they were fake even before seeing them (and they were badly done fakes too once I saw them). Checked a UK forum and these fakes were low dosed propionate according to some who claimed to have had them tested. One of the guys trusted me and didn't use them. The other used them and thought they worked fantastic ("I feel hot, just like Sust makes me feel"  :D). Then I heard of a successful competitor who also used them and thought they were good to go, wanted to buy the ones my other friend chucked. But he was running a lot of other types of testosterones too (+other steroids), so how could he tell?  ??? :D

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 04:53:41 PM »
Trust me when i say that I WILL NOT buy any of it again.  It's not worth chancing my health.

If it was someone making it that I knew personally and trusted that would POSSIBLY be a different story.  I'm know there are some good UGs out there, but they are surely in the minority and I just don't know them.

I've never understood why UGs underdose and(or) mislabel their products...  Obviously it's to increase profits, but it eventually catches up to you.  It's just stupid business practice.

Bottom Line: Don't buy from someone you don't know/trust well.  That applies to UG and HG.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2008, 05:12:38 PM »
oooh... i wouldnt have throw away the IP stuff.. i wish you would have sent it to me, lol... like liquid c said the liquid stuff isnt really effecient cause alot of compounds arent stable in water for very long..

You need to be more careful with your health!  And, you know from our past communications that I'm not picking on you...  I'm seriously concerned about your cavalier attitude and health.

I'll give you guys a perfect example about "IP." 

DK Stanozolic:
Four 30cc bottles of Stanzolol were lined up...none were even close to being filled to the same level and one of the bottles had 3x the amount of powder (once completely settled) as the other three bottles....and none of the other three bottles contained even close to the same level of powder as the others.  Real pharma stanazolol seperates within a couple of hours.  This crap never completely seperates.....even after weeks.  And, when transferring to a larger vial (to examine) some of it got stuck in a 18cc needle!

QV Parabolan:
Multiple 10cc bottles were transferred into larger clear vials just to see what it looked like.  None of the 10cc bottles had more than 8ccs and there were major differences in the amount of oil in each bottle.  The oil also had crap floating around in it.  I would bet everything I had that they were VERY underdosed IF they even contain what they say....

Based on the above, do you really want to inject that into your body...especially the water based stuff?  If you need to think about it please refer to the abscess thread a few threads down the page...

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2008, 06:36:08 PM »
You just have to do your homework when to comes to UG labs, and there is one that puts them all to shame and nobody talks about them but the people who know of them and that's fine with me.
So there are no fakes going around, the less people know about them the better in my book.
Sorry no sorce talk on the board. And i don't have to listen to all he back and forth talk about how good or bad a lab is.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2008, 07:47:09 PM »

As a rule I don't think UG compares to HG, but there are exceptions.

Thus, I'm testing out Axio's Sustaplex to guage whether it's comparable, which it is (so far).

That doesn't mean I think you should run out and spend your hard earned money on any and every UG.

Unless you know the people who run these operations and have a good understanding of who you're dealing with, don't risk it.

I'll pay a few extra dollars for HG, than sit there wondering what I'm injecting in my body.

But Division does put that in his body  :D

Bilder, you hang from my nuts like that kid Tbombz does and I don't understand why.

Are you not intelligent enough to understand why I'm testing out the Sustaplex?

How many times do I need to explain the same shit to people like you, that it was done for the many people on GetBig who can't afford HG, people who are going to use UG for financial or availability reasons?

For this reason, I think it's only fair that I do a cycle of Axio's product to give people a feel from one man's opinions what it's like and whether I think it's worth the money.

These people are going to use UG regardless, so I'd rather they spend their money on something that will give them decent value and results.

You sit there like a child waiting to contradict valid points people make and why?

I don't care whether you agree with me or not, but your not being constructive and one some levels you're not better than the kiddies like Tbombz who use this forum as a playground rather than an educational forum.

You need to be more careful with your health!  And, you know from our past communications that I'm not picking on you...  I'm seriously concerned about your cavalier attitude and health.

I'll give you guys a perfect example about "IP." 

DK Stanozolic:
Four 30cc bottles of Stanzolol were lined up...none were even close to being filled to the same level and one of the bottles had 3x the amount of powder (once completely settled) as the other three bottles....and none of the other three bottles contained even close to the same level of powder as the others.  Real pharma stanazolol seperates within a couple of hours.  This crap never completely seperates.....even after weeks.  And, when transferring to a larger vial (to examine) some of it got stuck in a 18cc needle!

QV Parabolan:
Multiple 10cc bottles were transferred into larger clear vials just to see what it looked like.  None of the 10cc bottles had more than 8ccs and there were major differences in the amount of oil in each bottle.  The oil also had crap floating around in it.  I would bet everything I had that they were VERY underdosed IF they even contain what they say....

Based on the above, do you really want to inject that into your body...especially the water based stuff?  If you need to think about it please refer to the abscess thread a few threads down the page...

I warned everyone about IP.......

QV and BD no longer exist.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2008, 07:48:55 PM »
As a rule I don't think UG compares to HG, but there are exceptions.

Thus, I'm testing out Axio's Sustaplex to guage whether it's comparable, which it is (so far).

That doesn't mean I think you should run out and spend your hard earned money on any and every UG.

Unless you know the people who run these operations and have a good understanding of who you're dealing with, don't risk it.

I'll pay a few extra dollars for HG, than sit there wondering what I'm injecting in my body.

Bilder, you hang from my nuts like that kid Tbombz does and I don't understand why.

Are you not intelligent enough to understand why I'm testing out the Sustaplex?

How many times do I need to explain the same shit to people like you, that it was done for the many people on GetBig who can't afford HG, people who are going to use UG for financial or availability reasons?

For this reason, I think it's only fair that I do a cycle of Axio's product to give people a feel from one man's opinions what it's like and whether I think it's worth the money.

These people are going to use UG regardless, so I'd rather they spend their money on something that will give them decent value and results.

You sit there like a child waiting to contradict valid points people make and why?

I don't care whether you agree with me or not, but your not being constructive and one some levels you're not better than the kiddies like Tbombz who use this forum as a playground rather than an educational forum.

I warned everyone about IP.......

QV and BD no longer exist.

DIV

good post
TEAM Nasser

bugsy187

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2008, 10:15:27 AM »
In the past..I loved Hellfire labs..great! but I think stealth is very good too..a bit painfull!