Author Topic: Clenbuterol & Liothyronine--Please Help--Dosage/Cycle Amount  (Read 1163 times)

The Wax Team

• Getbig I
Clenbuterol & Liothyronine--Please Help--Dosage/Cycle Amount
« on: December 19, 2008, 06:31:16 PM »
I'm trying to shed a few pounds and I am experienced gym rat, but have not tried any steroid.  Can anyone tell me the proper dosage and use (how often in milliliters) to take each one?

Should I stack them or take one at a time and how often, how many milliliters?

They are liquid and I have drop (ml) measurers.

Thank you--don't want to over do it...looking to harden up and shed some pounds--nothing hardcore.  I'm 5, 8" and weigh 190 lbs and 33 years old.[/b]

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Clenbuterol & Liothyronine--Please Help--Dosage/Cycle Amount
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 06:34:55 PM »
I'm trying to shed a few pounds and I am experienced gym rat, but have not tried any steroid.  Can anyone tell me the proper dosage and use (how often in milliliters) to take each one?

Thank you--don't want to over do it...looking to harden up and shed some pounds--nothing hardcore.   I'm 5, 8" and weigh 190 lbs and 33 years old.[/b]

doesnt sound like you want to use t3 and clen, dude... thats kind of "haardcore" and "over doing it"..if youve never used a setroid and all you wanna do is harden up and shed some pounds....   i think your better off with  tren, alone...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 07:54:30 PM »

Thank you--don't want to over do it...looking to harden up and shed some pounds--nothing hardcore.  I'm 5, 8" and weigh 190 lbs and 33 years old.[/b]

Why are you asking me this via PM if you're making a thread on the forum?

What brand are they?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 07:46:40 PM »
no experience with liothryronine, but find out how many mcg/ml your clen is dosed, then use an insulin syringe to measure it