Author Topic: How "heavy" is "heavy" for lateral raises?  (Read 19479 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: How "heavy" is "heavy" for lateral raises?
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2008, 03:21:51 PM »
so wheres your pic fatpanda?

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2008, 03:24:07 PM »
i know thats no one, thats why i posted it.

coward ? wheres your recent pick of your belly without an arm covering it lard ass ?

cowards are you, wiggs adonis and squad as you are the ones refusing to post pics not me.
Panda you have no room to speak until you post that video of you drinking your own piss.

Video or it never happens.  :-\

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2008, 03:24:23 PM »
coward ? wheres your recent pick of your belly without an arm covering it lard ass ?
cowards are you, wiggs adonis and squad as you are the ones refusing to post pics not me.

Shut your cowardise mouth and post already instead of melting for 4 days straight.  

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2008, 03:26:17 PM »
i have a deal that i will post my pics once these 4 mutants post theres as i requested i.e. not arms over bellys or side shits from months ago, or a reflections of dirty windows or a head and shoulders shot, etc etc4

i was going to ask no one, untill i found his shot above  ::)

and he dares to attack me looking like that.
175lbs by 31st July

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2008, 03:26:25 PM »
king alex the great is the bigest natural on here without doubt    a true legend 8)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2008, 03:27:05 PM »
thick muscle on alex for sure.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2008, 03:27:14 PM »

Shut your cowardise mouth and post already instead of melting for 4 days straight.  

recent pic bitch tits  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2008, 03:27:45 PM »
king alex the great is the bigest natural on here without doubt    a true legend 8)
Very true.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2008, 03:27:53 PM »
Panda you have no room to speak until you post that video of you drinking your own piss.

Video or it never happens.  :-\

you first  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2008, 03:28:32 PM »

fat alex has taken gear  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2008, 03:30:37 PM »

Dude, that is NOT No one. The guy in the pic is called Ryan and he posts in another forum. Someone took his pics from there and posted them here claiming them to be the poster 'No one' cause he (No one) was making people melt down a bit. But then, Ryan got alerted of the threads and he came here and posted his details - he's mentioned his name, the University he studies, his location and a whole lot of other stuff. He also mentioned that he is not the guy who is posting as No one.

To answer the original question, I do lateral raises one arm at a time to prevent swinging and I do about 6 reps with 75 lb, before dropping to 45 lb for 10 - 12 reps and then 25 for about 15. Laterals alone are enough for the side delts, although they also benefit from doing military presses and dumbell presses.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2008, 03:30:49 PM »
fat alex has taken gear  ::)

no he hasnt

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2008, 03:31:33 PM »
175lbs by 31st July

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2008, 03:32:20 PM »
do a search. yes he has  ::)

why would i waste time doing search i know is pointless anyway? if you have proof then post it (i know you do not) otherwise shut up and stop insulting the king

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2008, 03:33:46 PM »
Dude, that is NOT No one. The guy in the pic is called Ryan and he posts in another forum. Someone took his pics from there and posted them here claiming them to be the poster 'No one' cause he (No one) was making people melt down a bit. But then, Ryan got alerted of the threads and he came here and posted his details - he's mentioned his name, the University he studies, his location and a whole lot of other stuff. He also denied that he is not the guy who is posting as No one.

To answer the original question, I do lateral raises one arm at a time to prevent swinging and I do about 6 reps with 75 lb, before dropping to 45 lb for 10 - 12 reps and then 25 for about 15. Laterals alone are enough for the side delts, although they also benefit from doing military presses and dumbell presses.

well fair enough.

if no one would like to post a recent pic to show us what his physique really looks like perhaps that would help iron this all out.

the fact he hasn't speaks volumes  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: How "heavy is heavy" for lateral raises?
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2008, 03:33:56 PM »
alex don't need to worry he has plenty of cushion for the pushin
Alex gets enough cardio fuccking your mom and sister.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2008, 03:35:12 PM »
Alex23 is frighteningly huge muscle monster
A

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: How "heavy is heavy" for lateral raises?
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2008, 03:35:20 PM »
Alex gets enough cardio fuccking your mom and sister.

licking up to the man who has made you his bitch    i love it  ;D

Alex23

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2008, 03:36:08 PM »
recent pic bitch tits  ;)

Savagely owned for the 5th consecutive day...  I've never seen something like this... so deep in your head...

I'm done with this one and will not answer your irrelveant post anymore. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2008, 03:36:46 PM »
why would i waste time doing search i know is pointless anyway? if you have proof then post it (i know you do not) otherwise shut up and stop insulting the king

do your own search, i have read stuff on here myself. if you dont want to search thats fine - but he has taken gear.

i have also had various pm's about fatalex since his multithread meltdown over me attacking his fatidol dogshit, which have revealed some other interesting things about him, from the most unlikely of sources.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2008, 03:37:52 PM »

Savagely owned for the 5th consecutive day...  I've never seen something like this... so deep in your head...

I'm done with this one and will not answer your irrelveant post anymore. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha so thats a no then ?

and i'm the one who's owned ? hahahahahaha
175lbs by 31st July

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2008, 03:38:25 PM »
alex man your shoulders are fucking sick.. I routinely work with 60-70lbs and look like a fucking twink compared to your delts. Pisses me off!  >:( :-[

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2008, 03:40:39 PM »

I do one arm at a time too. But there's gonna be plenty of swinging and momentum involved with weights like that, you (nor me) can't pause 75lbs at the top. I've gone to about 100lbs on one arm laterals. Traps are sore as hell next day.  :D

So "heavy" depends on execution.

Alex23

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2008, 03:40:43 PM »
alex man your shoulders are fucking sick.. I routinely work with 60-70lbs and look like a fucking twink compared to your delts. Pisses me off!  >:( :-[

Thanks wicked... not convinced that's how I built them however... I think the military press might have more to do...  

I also do 185 regularily on the up right row... hurts my wrist but the way I do it, I get an crazy pump both front and side delts...

Alex23

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2008, 03:41:48 PM »
I do one arm at a time too. But there's gonna be plenty of swinging and momentum involved with weights like that, you (nor me) can't pause 75lbs at the top. I've gone to about 100lbs on one arm laterals. Traps are sore as hell next day.  :D

So "heavy" depends on execution.

isn't one arms taking twice the time? Not very efficient Hedge... then again you know more about training than me.