Author Topic: COWBOYS GET BEAT DOWN!!  (Read 3066 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
COWBOYS GET BEAT DOWN!!
« on: December 21, 2008, 06:10:18 AM »
I loved everything second of that ass kicking. Cowboys fans.......your team has got to be one of the softest teams in the league. Absolutely zero leadership on both sides of the ball. You just got your asses kicked by a team that exemplifies the word TEAM. Those constant shots of Jerry Jones sitting next to Emmitt Smith in their suite were great. Their expressions was priceless.

Pathetic. On another note, Suggs offered up the quotes of the night after the game.

"We wanted to be party crashers," linebacker Terrell Suggs said. "I hope they enjoyed their little ceremony. I guess we were kind of like the dynamite."

In addition to the homecoming theme, the Ravens also were motivated by Dallas offensive coordinator Jason Garrett opting to remain with the Cowboys after interviewing to become Baltimore's coach last offseason.

"I wonder what team he wishes he was coaching tonight?" Suggs said.

HAHA! OWNED. ;D ;D ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: COWBOYS GET BEAT DOWN!!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 06:36:55 AM »
Now Now lets not get cocky, your ravens arent in the best division and if they make the playoffs I dont see them getting past the first round certainly not passed the second. You have beat the teams your supposed to but look at you loses they are all to playoff teams. Not to be a dick but you just dogged on my cowboys you ass hole  >:(

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 07:47:31 AM »
I dogged them because they're a bunch of overrated pussies. No heart.

Want to know what heart is? Watch Derrick Mason's performance in that game against your beloved Cowboys. Re-aggravates a painful disclocated shoulder early in the 1st quarter, gets taken back to the locker room before halftime to get examined. Comes back to play in the second half and catches a touchdown pass. I'd go to war any of day of the week with a guy like Mason over a shitbag like TO.

No need to take it personal. I just hate the fucking Cowboys.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 07:48:21 AM »
I dogged them because they're a bunch of overrated pussies. No heart.

Want to know what heart is? Watch Derrick Mason's performance in that game against your beloved Cowboys. Re-aggravates a painful disclocated shoulder early in the 1st quarter, gets taken back to the locker room before halftime to get examined. Comes back to play in the second half and catches a touchdown pass. I'd go to war any of day of the week with a guy like Mason over a shitbag like TO.

No need to take it personal. I just hate the fucking Cowboys.
no doubt no doubt i actually really like mason and have so long before his performance tonight he is a shut up and get it done kinda person. however you forget about ppl like whitten with a broken rib amongst other injuries that came in made a td catch last night and got hurt again, romo who has had constant injuries throughout the season and is still out there playing, choice who is a rookie and is playing like a veteran. You dont characterize a whole team by looking at one person dallas talent and heart gets lost among the mist of shit put out there by t.o. and what the media likes to report on

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 08:16:42 AM »
It's too bad the Cowboys couldn't figure things out in the final game at Texas Stadium -- especially since Jones apparently petitioned the league for the Cowboys to play the Ravens because it once looked like a winnable game. Jones sort of confirmed that theory to me after the game, but I couldn't tell whether he was joking. It didn't matter to the Ravens.

It makes it all the more laughable that the Ravens came in and beat them. In their first and last appearance at Texas Stadium, Baltimore will leave as only the second undefeated team (the Raiders won all three of their games there).

The Cowboys had no shortage of bad teams that stopped in on Texas Stadium's final season. Cincinnati, San Francisco and Seattle are among the worst teams in the league. But all of them looked somewhat formidable before the season began. The Ravens were coming off a 5-11 season, had a rookie head coach running things and no idea who their quarterback would be. They had the best look of a cupcake team back in April.

Instead, the Ravens look like a playoff team. Dallas, on the other hand, doesn't.

No word if the Cowboys are planning on asking the league to schedule the Detroit Lions to help open up the new Cowboys Stadium in 2009.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 08:22:23 AM »
It's too bad the Cowboys couldn't figure things out in the final game at Texas Stadium -- especially since Jones apparently petitioned the league for the Cowboys to play the Ravens because it once looked like a winnable game. Jones sort of confirmed that theory to me after the game, but I couldn't tell whether he was joking. It didn't matter to the Ravens.

It makes it all the more laughable that the Ravens came in and beat them. In their first and last appearance at Texas Stadium, Baltimore will leave as only the second undefeated team (the Raiders won all three of their games there).

The Cowboys had no shortage of bad teams that stopped in on Texas Stadium's final season. Cincinnati, San Francisco and Seattle are among the worst teams in the league. But all of them looked somewhat formidable before the season began. The Ravens were coming off a 5-11 season, had a rookie head coach running things and no idea who their quarterback would be. They had the best look of a cupcake team back in April.

Instead, the Ravens look like a playoff team. Dallas, on the other hand, doesn't.

No word if the Cowboys are planning on asking the league to schedule the Detroit Lions to help open up the new Cowboys Stadium in 2009.
didnt you already make a post about this dumb ass
arent you the one who was crying about the mental state of the giants last week and pointing to that as the reason they lost to the boys? LOL

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 08:34:22 AM »
didnt you already make a post about this dumb ass
arent you the one who was crying about the mental state of the giants last week and pointing to that as the reason they lost to the boys? LOL

Meltdown, just like the boys hahaa here you are on multiple threads but i can't be i guess WTF you're an idiot LOL.

Unlike the boys, the giants have time to recover after being good most of the season. ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 10:49:28 AM »
Meltdown, just like the boys hahaa here you are on multiple threads but i can't be i guess WTF you're an idiot LOL.

Unlike the boys, the giants have time to recover after being good most of the season. ;D
so what your saying is that it wasnt the cowboys play that got them beat last night but their locker room antics that played with their pysche just like how your giants lost last week?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 02:09:54 PM »
so what your saying is that it wasnt the cowboys play that got them beat last night but their locker room antics that played with their pysche just like how your giants lost last week?

no, the giants have played like shit the past two weeks. you can point the finger at plaxico not being there, or jacobs being banged up but the bottom line is that they did not step up and do what they needed to do in order to keep their momentum going into the playoffs.

now they have to play teams in the last two games of the season who are hungry and are playing like it.

the giants are playing anemically and are being exposed for it.

technically the giants could drop to the number two seed if minnesota picks up their next two games.

if they have ANY hope of going anywhere in the playoffs, they need to right the ship tonite. a far cry from the team that looked poised to repeat, huh?

i think you'll see a much different giants team than we have seen in the last couple of weeks.
b

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2008, 03:30:53 PM »
Fuck that was fun to watch the Cowboys last night ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2008, 05:00:57 PM »
no, the giants have played like shit the past two weeks. you can point the finger at plaxico not being there, or jacobs being banged up but the bottom line is that they did not step up and do what they needed to do in order to keep their momentum going into the playoffs.

now they have to play teams in the last two games of the season who are hungry and are playing like it.

the giants are playing anemically and are being exposed for it.

technically the giants could drop to the number two seed if minnesota picks up their next two games.

if they have ANY hope of going anywhere in the playoffs, they need to right the ship tonite. a far cry from the team that looked poised to repeat, huh?

i think you'll see a much different giants team than we have seen in the last couple of weeks.
I agree they got outplayed last week pumpster however feels they where distracted by off field antics even though dallas had off field antics as well.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2008, 07:03:05 PM »
Now Now lets not get cocky, your ravens arent in the best division and if they make the playoffs I dont see them getting past the first round certainly not passed the second. You have beat the teams your supposed to but look at you loses they are all to playoff teams. Not to be a dick but you just dogged on my cowboys you ass hole  >:(

you can't have two teams, you said the texans were your team at the beginning of the season

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2008, 07:24:45 AM »
you can't have two teams, you said the texans were your team at the beginning of the season

E
Oh no doubt the Texans are my team first and foremost but when they decided to back that prissy pretty boy David Carr for 5 YEARS I had to find a temporary fix and it has stuck a little bit I can have two teams why not? Ill root for the texans over anybody but my next favorite is the cowboys.

P.S. your steelers lost to the titans and they came from houston  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2008, 08:24:51 AM »
Cowboys still control their own shot at the playoffs :-\

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2008, 08:38:56 AM »
Cowboys still control their own shot at the playoffs :-\
if they make it in it will be nothing short of a miracle and then we have to hope romo doesnt choke again.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2008, 10:59:54 AM »
Oh no doubt the Texans are my team first and foremost but when they decided to back that prissy pretty boy David Carr for 5 YEARS I had to find a temporary fix and it has stuck a little bit I can have two teams why not? Ill root for the texans over anybody but my next favorite is the cowboys.

P.S. your steelers lost to the titans and they came from houston  ;D

they abandoned houston and the steelers had a vanilla game plan

E
E

body88

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2008, 11:10:56 AM »

E

That and the Titans dominated the offensive and defensive line without Bosch or Hansesworth.  Ben got strip sacked what 5 times?  The Steelers have a great D, but the Titans slapped around both lines without two of their stud players.

When don't the steelers have a basic gameplan.  Pound the ball, then use the playaction pass.  The have exotic blirz schemes, but the Titans offensive line dominated the Steelers d.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2008, 11:13:00 AM »
That and the Titans dominated the offensive and defensive line without Bosch or Hansesworth.  Ben got strip sacked what 5 times?

yeah, so?

if the texans can beat them so can the steelers

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2008, 11:23:17 AM »

E
they didnt that shit head of an owner did

yeah, so?

E
hahahah i think they will undoubtedly meet again in the playoffs if all goes right, we shall see then my friend

body88

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2008, 11:37:54 AM »
yeah, so?

E

I agree.  It seemed like you are excusing the loss to a vanilla gameplan.  The steelers D is nasty.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2008, 11:40:03 AM »

I agree.  It seemed like you are excusing the loss to a vanilla gameplan.

it was a vanilla gameplan

phil simms said he spoke with the players the night before and they really didn't care about the game, they basically were just worried about staying healthy

E
E

body88

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2008, 11:51:54 AM »
it was a vanilla gameplan

phil simms said he spoke with the players the night before and they really didn't care about the game, they basically were just worried about staying healthy

E

That may be true, but the Titans didn't do anything exotic either.  They line up and run the ball, then work off the run with play action passes and basic passing routes.  Collins is an average qb.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2008, 11:55:41 AM »

That may be true, but the Titans didn't do anything exotic either.  They line up and run the ball, then work off the run with play action passes and basic passing routes.  Collins is an average qb.

phil simms said the game meant everything to them

E
E

body88

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2008, 12:08:57 PM »
phil simms said the game meant everything to them

E

I don't understand why you refer to peoples opinions as facts.  Talking heads say a lot of things, that does not mean they are facts.  My point was that the Titans play vanilla all the time.  They just beat teams into submission.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2008, 12:12:30 PM »
I don't understand why you refer to peoples opinions as facts.  Talking heads say a lot of things, that does not mean they are facts. 

simms is telling us what the steelers and titans said the night before, that's not an opinion

is it only "facts" when they agree with you?

E
E