Author Topic: Detroit Lions: Can they do it??  (Read 3643 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Detroit Lions: Can they do it??
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2008, 05:08:42 AM »
in the old boys club called the nfl.  it's not going to happen.   

Yes, they need to bring in Romeo Crennel or Marvin Lewis.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2008, 09:28:57 AM »
I'm gonna go with the moose theory.the Lions need more criminals on the team before they can get better.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2008, 10:41:34 AM »
"We can do it." It will happen. "Change is a coming." I hope that we take that tackle from Alabama, Andre Smith but everyone wants Stafford and i watched him play in Athens and he is not ready. Matty would be ok to sit and if he had a o-line to protect him but we have some pretty good draft pics but i think that we will draft all wide recievers in the draft. Todd Mcshay and Mel Keiper all agreed on that one.
D

body88

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2008, 11:07:34 AM »
Yes, they need to bring in Romeo Crennel or Marvin Lewis.

I think Garret, Dick Juaron (if he gets canned) Brian Billick or Josh McDaniel's would be much better choices.  Romeo is a great coordinator, but he is not a good hc, imo.

body88

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2008, 11:09:00 AM »
"We can do it." It will happen. "Change is a coming." I hope that we take that tackle from Alabama, Andre Smith but everyone wants Stafford and i watched him play in Athens and he is not ready. Matty would be ok to sit and if he had a o-line to protect him but we have some pretty good draft pics but i think that we will draft all wide recievers in the draft. Todd Mcshay and Mel Keiper all agreed on that one.

That trend with end with a new coach and GM.  If I where the lions, I would throw whatever it took at Pioli, Mcdaniels and Matt Cassel.  However, I don't think that Pioli will leave Belichick. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2008, 08:07:28 AM »
Survey says: "Uh, yeah."   ::)

Losers.

I love my Detroit Teams but I'm praying for 0-16...you might as well be in the record books for something right?  ;D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2008, 09:55:33 AM »

I think Garret, Dick Juaron (if he gets canned) Brian Billick or Josh McDaniel's would be much better choices.  Romeo is a great coordinator, but he is not a good hc, imo.
Billick would be great. I miss his post game quotes to the media. Hilarious.

the guy is one of mose cerebral head coaches of all time. But what an ego!